I quit - Due to Almost nothing.

pipeelbakan

Here's the e-mail i send to my old friend:

Long ago, i was pking at varrock, i never made pking mates cause f2p is sad to see noobs that will bs you, won't split a bronze sword.

But i found you, level 85 Mod Edit- No Naming names. Q.V. Tip Mod, you gave me 50k, you said NP I GOT 6K LOBS AND FULL SARA, i still renember, we made more friendship by pking, we pked all the day for almost 3 months, we pked lots of rune, when we pked 300k worth of rune, i gave you stuff and we splitted, i started trusting you, i pked a whip and gave you 900k, then i we made more friendship, i have gave you at least 5m.

Today you know you scammed me for 400k, i've been doing a lot for you for almost 2 years, to lose a friend for 400k. I don't wan't my [bleep]ing money, i would pay lots for your friendship cause your my best friend ever.

I decided to quit runescape for the next reasons:

-I'm f2p

-I found runescape is full of noobs

-I lost my friendship with my best friend ever, and i can't get it back, you scammed me. Bye bye.

A sad story, i cryed a lot, making you notice rs doesen't worth for noobs.

Saradomin gwd drops: 6 Ss, 2 hilts.

Sorry that this happened to you. But it's probably best to step away for awhile. Maybe even from any online to online interaction period. I only say this because you mentioned that a person in a video game was your best friend ever. That's a little scary. Online to online human interacting is so advance that people lose sight of whats important. Physical human interacting. I'm not putting you down at all. It happens to a lot of people and is very easy to get caught up in. Replace RS with something positive such as a phone call to a relative. A trip to the mall with a real life friend. Good luck and don't let this weigh on you too long. It's ok to be mad/sad for a bit. But move on and after you'll be surprised how it has made you stronger.

PS - Posting such subject matter is asking for more frustration as a majority of ANY online community really don't care about people on the "other end" of their computer.

Your title attracted me.

I quit for nothing, too...

Level 26, like 28 range but I only had 117 bronze arrows. It took me like an hour to get them at their wilderness spawn because I was so poor, I couldn't afford 6ea at the shop! That was outrageous expensive! :(

I was training on level 18 guards in al-kharid, when three guys locked me in the room and wouldn't open the door :(:(

I died, lost all my arrows, and quit.

--- Thankfully, I came back, and here I am, level 104 combat :P

newsigac5.png

oh no 400k... get over it. 400k can be made back in a couple hours.

Don't take things so seriously, more people have lost alot more and have gotten over it. Be glad allyou lost was a friend and 400k.

For all you know, he might not have scammed you on purpose, maybe it was an accident. But i cant tell, because you did not go into detail about that.

Just pick yourself up and get on with it, theres no reason to quite over such a little thing.

99 attack-34,104th to 99 attack.

spirittrack.png

A_Spirit_God.png

get over it...and thats against rules for here naming other players for scamming and rule breaking

~decked~

The problem is not getting scammed for 400k.

I've got 54m verac torag, fury and other 10m in item

plus this is not spam

Saradomin gwd drops: 6 Ss, 2 hilts.

You must really be pathetic to cry over a person who you met on a MMORPG.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

sad to ee you go m8 :(

ppl say get over it. its not that easy. i remember when i lost a best m8. did't play for a month. hope you come back as a member. as a member you dont have that meny noobs :)

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

I knew him real life, we met for 2007 new year and other stuff

Well then say so.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

plus this is not spam

I thought you said you were f2p?

Anyway, I can't believe you cried over some kid you met in a game. :uhh: You didn't know him, he didn't turn out to be so cool after all...wow, I wondered how people could be so stupid as to try to get in touch with someone irl they met online, but if you got this emotionally attached to someone you never met.. =;

Edit: Ok, say your latest response..but still, I've never cried over anybody, let alone someone I met off a game and talked to a few times. Just because you've pked with someone a few times doesn't mean you know the person...

Well then say so.

LOL. You? Trying to be the sarcastic jerk here? Seriously, just go back to acting stupid for all of our sake :roll:

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

You must really be pathetic to cry over a person who you met on a MMORPG.

Dang dude...your just wrong. I mean no one is ever perfect. And people need to fail/fall to learn their errors. Instead of kicking them when their down why not point out their mistake then suggest how to recover.

get over it...and thats against rules for here naming other players for scamming and rule breaking

~decked~

He didn't name the guy.

Long ago, i was pking at varrock, i never made pking mates cause f2p is sad to see noobs that will bs you, won't split a bronze sword.

plus this is not spam

Anyway, I can't believe you cried over some kid you met in a game. :uhh: You didn't know him, he didn't turn out to be so cool after all...wow, I wondered how people could be so stupid as to try to get in touch with someone irl they met online, but if you got this emotionally attached to someone you never met.. =;

@Huta - Would you actually take the time to read? Seriously, you people are annoying.

Sorry to hear about your 'friend' though, there are jerks in the world unfortunately, and your friend turned out to be one in the end.

plus this is not spam

@Huta - Would you actually take the time to read? Seriously, you people are annoying.

Sorry to hear about your 'friend' though, there are jerks in the world unfortunately, and your friend turned out to be one in the end.

Would you? He added that post while I was typing my first one, and I edited it. Sheesh... :roll:

Would you? He added that post while I was typing my first one, and I edited it. Sheesh... :roll:

Just as you edited your post as I was typing mine, so don't go telling me to take the time to read, you had three minutes to notice his post, I had just one minute to notice your edit.

Enough of that, back on topic.