Which fansite will your clan represent in the MSSW3?

Dbzruler72

The last MSSW was altogether very fun, although RSCers were accused of BSing. RSC had tons of clans on their side, but some may have moved. What fansite will your clan represent this time? If you're curious, *-P.K.M-* is backing up Tip.It all the way.

MSSW3 thread: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=716079

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

I'll probably invite Tal_shiar to join tip.it's side.

Although to be honest tip.it is going to have some big competition with RSC particularly(runehq doesn't seem to be that organised :P ). I found it funny last year when half of the tip.iters wanted to ally with runehq, half of them didn't, half of the RHQers wanted to ally with tip.it, and half of them didn't. :)

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

well last year i was RSC's leader, i brought the rabble up and then got bsed (before the fight started) returned still before the fight and managed to get them to fall in. Then the fight was just a mass of people Koing left right and center some how i survived this time i am unsure i would like to lead RSC again but im also looking at joining TIP.IT side

Although to be honest tip.it is going to have some big competition with RSC particularly(runehq doesn't seem to be that organised :P ). I found it funny last year when half of the tip.iters wanted to ally with runehq, half of them didn't, half of the RHQers wanted to ally with tip.it, and half of them didn't. :)

Tipit was very unorganized last year, if i remember correctly.

pan.png

Tipit was very unorganized last year, if i remember correctly.

True, true. Tip.it, I would say were the second most unorganised. I just mentioned runehq because I remember visiting their meeting place and being bombarded with @ spammers, people screaming they wanted to be leader, ect., ect. I remember in the fight too, runehq lost many members when they were running. I hope this year they'll decide on an official leader before the event. :wink: Runehq has the huge numbers, if they just got themselves more organised they could have a great chance at being the winning site.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

We've already decided to lead DBZ be the head of state...

Organisation wise, Tal Shiar has its fingers in many different bowls of porridge (its a dutch expression), so we should be able to 'tip' the balances somewhat into our favor...

Tip.it: Tipping the balance into your favour...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

I'll be with TIF, and so will the GES. :)

*Disclaimer: We are a skilling clan so we will do the best we can. Don't laugh at our combat levels which average just above 80. All I can say is the more the merrier :D*

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

If you guys want, there are good guys in both pkm and tsa that can teach you how to kill people effectivly in small groups...

Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

If you guys want, there are good guys in both pkm and tsa that can teach you how to kill people effectivly in small groups...

That may be a good idea. Maybe a fun war or something? Nothing is better than experience, even though we would get killed, all it is is steel.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

consider it a date for sometime this sunday (today already when i look at the time)

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
CLICK IT!

consider it a date for sometime this sunday (today already when i look at the time)

We will need to work out a time and all of that good stuff, we should probably bring this into PM though.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

We will need to work out a time and all of that good stuff, we should probably bring this into PM though.

That would be an excellent idea! Perhaps we could organise this so that we can have several clans attending. I think it could be a really sucessful event. :P

dangsig.png

That would be an excellent idea! Perhaps we could organise this so that we can have several clans attending. I think it could be a really sucessful event. :P

Maybe we could have all four of the Tip.it home clans(GES, TSA, PKM and MD) in on it. That would actually be some good organization practice, and a lot of fun too.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Militos Deci might be open to some sort of a joint training event, provided the time is right. Feel free to send your ambassadors over to our community forum to discuss this in private.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

• 2 weeks later...

To the last 2 posters:

The less people that go to RSC, themore even the sides will be... Which seems to be more fun to me...

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
CLICK IT!

I don't think my clan is going, but if I'm bored I might go up and fight for someone. I'll probably just look for people I know and kill them, the entire thing is basically a big BS fest since no one really knows who is on their team anyway lol.