First Day With Godsword (My Max Hit)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet hit, too bad some kids need to doubt everything. Tip.it went downhill, more then half of the posts are spam/flame. :?

:thumbsup:

We saw the first Pic tbh. It DID change, even though it IS possible, I doubt this one's real, seeing on how it DID change.. :roll:

EDIT:

How do you think it's a fake? We all know he has the stat and monetary capabilities to buy the sword and hit that high, and he hasn't edited his post, how could he have changed the picture? It looks real to me.

He wouldn't have to edit it if he changed it directly from the source, it would basiclly update itself. Since it would be the same url and img.. :-w

And it's a pretty safe bet that he supports Leetscape, just look at his Signature. Judging by the link, he does want more raves...Just my opinion... :-k

EDIT:Spelling error.

he owns leetscape. but to be honest its a real pic its not fake, and the pic never changed 10/10

Did you not see what I just wrote? :roll:

hopesolopatriot.jpg

You only need one jealous person to say that it's fake and everyone else will think it is, grow up.

Great hit, 10/10, go for the max if it is 80-something, i'd love to see that

I'm not jealous, I've hit 100+ with dharoks and 70+ with a godsword. This picture is a fake though. He edited in the 76, and afterwards when Genius93 pointed out that 76 isn't half the hp bar, he changed it again. At least a few dozen people saw it. -.-

It's kinda lame he has to fake something he can actually hit... but whatever.

Sweet hit, too bad some kids need to doubt everything. Tip.it went downhill, more then half of the posts are spam/flame. :?

:thumbsup:

Do you realize that the picture CHANGED right after Genius and I pointed out that Aberrant Spectres don't have 150 HP? If it's not fake, how come everyone I showed the picture to agrees it used to be different? I know at least 3 people who saw this pic and said he changed it since, and there are more who are still posting here.

Just explaining my suspicions: the top two hits are from Voldmort0 on RSC (first place I thought of that would have one topic for high hits). The bottom is 3_Hit_U's hit.

717i8mg.png

See the difference?

Sorry if it changed recently, I haven't heard anything about changes applying to the spacing between the hit numbers.

228/228 Qp

Just explaining my suspicions: the top two hits are from Voldmort0 on RSC (first place I thought of that would have one topic for high hits). The bottom is 3_Hit_U's hit.

717i8mg.png

See the difference?

Sorry if it changed recently, I haven't heard anything about changes applying to the spacing between the hit numbers.

L at people who care its a half a millimeter wider apart. in case you havent picked up on it yet rs has had a lot of updates that havent been widely seen. maybe they changed the width difference between higher hits? :roll: who the hell cares if he faked it its a frigging picture im sure youll live. seriously why have 4 pages saying "boohooo he faked a RS picture"? we get the point losers u can stop [bleep]ing now.

/thread :roll:

227545.png

~aus troopa 2~retired~90 whips dropped at quit party~ Gf Runescape Gf jagex life pawned u in the end;)~

Aha, so now that we have all come to the conclusion it is fake i hope the ignorant people here take their insults back, that includes you Lacrosse_fan, Warrager, r0ckyk34n3, Zoidnerd, Italian5kamikaze, TheMinerGuy, Blaze69a and Robert_Rdam.

I wish you all a nice day. :)

Aha, so now that we have all come to the conclusion it is fake i hope the ignorant people here take their insults back, that includes you Lacrosse_fan, Warrager, r0ckyk34n3, Zoidnerd, Italian5kamikaze, TheMinerGuy, Blaze69a and Robert_Rdam.

And we wish you go and burn in a flaming pit full of lighter fluid. Seriously, do you get kicks from coming on peoples threads and ripping them apart? I don't understand it, even if it is a fake you don't need to criticise those than don't think it is. I think someone took a turn for the worse when their Aviansie guide sudenly wasn't the best anymore... :roll:

And we wish you go and burn in a flaming pit full of lighter fluid. Seriously, do you get kicks from coming on peoples threads and ripping them apart? I don't understand it, even if it is a fake you don't need to criticise those than don't think it is. I think someone took a turn for the worse when their Aviansie guide sudenly wasn't the best anymore... :roll:

+1 rofl, as for take back my comments, no i wont take them back. i stated my opinion dont like it find a new thread.

227545.png

~aus troopa 2~retired~90 whips dropped at quit party~ Gf Runescape Gf jagex life pawned u in the end;)~