First Day With Godsword (My Max Hit)

I honestly cant remember what your defence level is, nor does that really matter here.

But If you were wearing A Salve ammy (e) which only you will prolly be able to answer to...that would make a big bit of difference.

If he was wearing any salve ammy thats the same as wearing a black mask, and a Salve ammy (e) is even better then a black mask, just for all you people that arent all that familiar with slayer out there...which there is a lot on this thread.

None the less, nice hit, and if you didnt have a Salve ammy on there then try and go get one, not that I can remember if their is a defence requirement for it, which there prolly is for the quests leading up to it. (All that is based on the fact I wanna say your only 1 defence right?)

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly cant remember what your defence level is, nor does that really matter here.

But If you were wearing A Salve ammy (e) which only you will prolly be able to answer to...that would make a big bit of difference.

If he was wearing any salve ammy thats the same as wearing a black mask, and a Salve ammy (e) is even better then a black mask, just for all you people that arent all that familiar with slayer out there...which there is a lot on this thread.

None the less, nice hit, and if you didnt have a Salve ammy on there then try and go get one, not that I can remember if their is a defence requirement for it, which there prolly is for the quests leading up to it. (All that is based on the fact I wanna say your only 1 defence right?)

I believe hes a rune pure now.

The only quest i know you need a high def for is kings ransom i think.

We can breath in space, they just don't want us to escape

674763646mymax.png

Its probably not fake but one thing...Dont specters only have 90 hp?

And if so, how is 76 only half bar

What do you mean half bar?

Theres barely any green left...

Rofl i think it is a fake, i looked here earlier and the health bar was almost half full...now its nearly empty... :-k

sorry to be a spoil sport...

Chevroi - Formerly Japlin69

My Old Blog

Rofl i think it is a fake, i looked here earlier and the health bar was almost half full...now its nearly empty... :-k

What he's doing is quite obvious really, he makes a fake picture of a really high hit with his website watermarked on it, the picture spreads around the internet and woop-di-doo his website gets more users.

Gf you tried.

674763646mymax.png

Its probably not fake but one thing...Dont specters only have 90 hp?

And if so, how is 76 only half bar

What do you mean half bar?

Theres barely any green left...

IT IS A FAKE! I saw the same thing! It was almost half full, now there is bearly any green left!

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Nice hit, whats the max with black mask?

Shame your really big headed in game :roll:

I disagree, hes not big-headed ingame at all. In fact, despite trying to world hop and buy up all the runes after an update 3_Hit_U STILL managed to pose for a screenie and have a chat.

Nice hit, and its about time you jumped on the godsword bandwagon lol. Only took you 3 months :P

Lvl 80 construction.

Dragon Drops: 11 (4 Chains, 2 Axes, 1 Med, 2 Skirts, 1 Legs, 1 2h)

God Wars Drops: 4 Zamorakian Spears, 1 Godsword Shard 1

Nice hit, whats the max with black mask?

Shame your really big headed in game :roll:

I disagree, hes not big-headed ingame at all. In fact, despite trying to world hop and buy up all the runes after an update 3_Hit_U STILL managed to pose for a screenie and have a chat.

Nice hit, and its about time you jumped on the godsword bandwagon lol. Only took you 3 months :P

Yeh, that's just the asumption they get because I'm fairly well known and have high stats, if they actually ever bumped into me in game they'd know I have time for anyone, no matter what their reputation or combat.

How do you think it's a fake? We all know he has the stat and monetary capabilities to buy the sword and hit that high, and he hasn't edited his post, how could he have changed the picture? It looks real to me.

He wouldn't have to edit it if he changed it directly from the source, it would basiclly update itself. Since it would be the same url and img.. :-w

And it's a pretty safe bet that he supports Leetscape, just look at his Signature. Judging by the link, he does want more raves...Just my opinion... :-k

EDIT:Spelling error.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

How do you think it's a fake? We all know he has the stat and monetary capabilities to buy the sword and hit that high, and he hasn't edited his post, how could he have changed the picture? It looks real to me.

He wouldn't have to edit it if he changed it directly from the source, it would basiclly update itself. Since it would be the same url and img.. :-w

And it's a pretty safe bet that he supports Leetscape, just look at his Signature. Judging by the link, he does want more raves...Just my opinion... :-k

EDIT:Spelling error.

he owns leetscape. but to be honest its a real pic its not fake, and the pic never changed 10/10

Fabled_Foe.png

26M Crafting XP

the 7 and the 6 are too close together? have u even seen a 70+ hit..? its real and from what ive seen with tas and d boots max was a 78. as for promote his site, all hed have to do is post on any gen disc. thread tbh. grow some balls kids its real just coz u ant hit a 76 with dharok... :-$

227545.png

~aus troopa 2~retired~90 whips dropped at quit party~ Gf Runescape Gf jagex life pawned u in the end;)~

the 7 and the 6 are too close together? have u even seen a 70+ hit..? its real and from what ive seen with tas and d boots max was a 78. as for promote his site, all hed have to do is post on any gen disc. thread tbh. grow some balls kids its real just coz u ant hit a 76 with dharok... :-$

lol yeah in something that big theirs not much room in the damage splat for the numbers, they gotta be close 2gether

nice hit

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

3/10, not bad.

your the most pathetic thing on tip.it go get hit by a mac truck

Somehow zoid manages to sum up what most of the tip it community is thinking.

10/10 for the hit because you cant hit any higher than that unless you have a black mask, also would dragon boots and bandos tassets not make a difference?

agreed, and nice 3 hit u <3:

#4500 to 91 rc - 03-03-09

angel2w.gif

You can definitely hit 76 (calculator says 77.46) with 148 str bonus (gs, cape, climbing boots, salve e, cb bracelet, b ring) piety and Arma spec.

10/10 For pure max hitting, maybe try hitting 77?

Total Level 2247- 11x 99s All Combat Skills, Slayer, Summoning, Woodcutting, Herblore