Girls in RuneScape

Plugpoint

ll things considered if I got a skirt I migth just say I was scotish and it was a kilt. I know girls play, I know a couple, though 1 especily comes across as more manly than most guys on RuneScape, maybe because she dosent like attitude (unless its hers :lol: ).

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ll things considered if I got a skirt I migth just say I was scotish and it was a kilt. I know girls play, I know a couple, though 1 especily comes across as more manly than most guys on RuneScape, maybe because she dosent like attitude (unless its hers :lol: ).

Lol, some girls have quite alarming attitudes tbh :XD:

Including half the ones at my school <.<

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

Lol, some girls have quite alarming attitudes tbh :XD:

Including half the ones at my school <.<

I'll not go to your school then. :lol:

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Don't worry, in the future you will be able to punch people over the internet, provided the action is justified ::' .
And when you feel a girly punch, you'll know they're really female :D

Haha, I'm just kidding. (Don't hurt me)

It's usually not hard to tell who's really a girl in the game, and they are often very good skillers.

That's why I look forwards to the day I can kick a guy in the nuts over the internet. That should prove I'm female, cause most guys won't inflict that pain on another guy! :-w

The 'be my gf' stuff is why I often have public off and with some exceptions, promptly add anyone to my ignore list who calls me 'babe' 'hunny' 'sweetie' etc

*cringes..

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png

dont listen to those noobs, take it from a guy who weres a d skirt cus hes too cheap ta buy legs :XD:

Lol cheaper, lighter and same stats as legs ftw :thumbsup:

Plugpoint92 ::'

Yay,I'm not alone!I bought at 178k,btw so proud of that buy ^.^

devilgod.jpeg

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

you have an excellent point there. some players just assume ther men, i personally dont know f it is either woman nor man so i just tend to ask and belive what they say *was a shock that Th3 crusader was a man with moman account*

now thatks to this topic im giving mine a gender change :XD:

Popoto.~<3

dont listen to those noobs, take it from a guy who weres a d skirt cus hes too cheap ta buy legs :XD:

Lol cheaper, lighter and same stats as legs ftw :thumbsup:

Yay,I'm not alone!I bought at 178k,btw so proud of that buy ^.^

Ooh well done, mine was about 250k I think. I remember when they were loads more expensive than that though! I think one of my friends bought one ages ago for 2mill, now they're 10% of that

you have an excellent point there. some players just assume ther men, i personally dont know f it is either woman nor man so i just tend to ask and belive what they say *was a shock that Th3 crusader was a man with moman account*

now thatks to this topic im giving mine a gender change :XD:

Glad that this topic's changed at least one person's views then ::'

I have to admit that on stuff where you can't tell the person's gender, I assume they're men unless there's something in their name to suggest otherwise. I guess it's what everyone does really :uhh:

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

Yeah...no more changing gender to go beg at Lumbridge for me :x

I was probably semi-drunk(3 cans?Had some real life problems) when I wrote what used to be here.I usually keep my opinions to myself,and I apologise

On a sidenote,what used to be there will go on my list.

235)-Gave a stranger a fright and got scolded in public

236)-Acted like a bastard on the forums =(

237)-Walked into a gay bar instead of the one I work at.

So I hope I'm forgiven :(

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Well, one of my best friends in Runescape is a male with a female avatar. However, I know that he/she's a minority, and most female avatars do actually represent a female player.

Oh, nothing's wrong with wearing skirts. They're lighter, aren't they? And usually much cheaper.

Well uhh.. the pet peeves thing.. yeah it's going to get removed thanks to the New years January update of no more than 3k trade... :D sorta

3k's a lot of money to a newbie though lol, they'll still beg.

...Thanks for that.

If you had any idea how crap you just made me feel, you'd get rid of what you put in the small font.

(Just edited out what he put. For those of you who are wondering, it was a harsh personal remark about the picture I posted on the 'Real Life Pics' sticky in Off Topic)

Oh, nothing's wrong with wearing skirts. They're lighter, aren't they? And usually much cheaper.

Arghh read the edit in the first post. I never said there was anything wrong with them.

Plug.

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

^I just did,sowwy :oops: ...To be honest there's still the quoted one. O:) The big original text still holds...Oh and while in my crossdress outfit in Lumbridge I still(yeah I said still) get gf begs.They.Never.Read.My.Whole.Name.To.Get.To.The."Son." :wall:

And once more,sowwy.

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Its amazing what some "females" will do to get money.

I've known a few female players* and they actually act alot better than alot of the male characters.

I once changed my gender to female (not to act like an arse, just out of boredom), well it was a bad choice after all (I was in F2P at the time), fed up with getting harassed and ended up changing back.

Thing is my name suggests my gender.

*Well one happened to get hyper alot but I never took her seriously, still a good friend

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I was probably semi-drunk(3 cans?Had some real life problems) when I wrote what used to be here.I usually keep my opinions to myself,and I apologise

On a sidenote,what used to be there will go on my list.

235)-Gave a stranger a fright and got scolded in public

236)-Acted like a bastard on the forums =(

237)-Walked into a gay bar instead of the one I work at.

So I hope I'm forgiven :(

I don't care for your excuses tbh. It hurt. You won't be forgiven and this won't be forgotten. Just don't mention it anymore.

On topic, woooooooo almost 4k views :)

Plug.

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

Well,I'm a bastard,but I'm man enough for that.I'll just put a password on this computer I won't be able to type when I go drinking :anxious:

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I'm male, with a female character. My character is not me, I am not my character. If I'm going to stare at the backside of a cartoon character for two hours, I want it to be a nice-looking one.

True, but we choose our characters to represent us. So if you choose a female character to play, some other players will naturally assume the player behind the character is female as well.

Doh! Guess we should ban pink hair! Seriously, have you seen all the wannaba anime women? They try to talk "ghetto"(not l337) to me, then after much debateing, they admit they're a guy. If character represent RL player, what kind of sick fantasy is this one living in?

So, well.. um I hate to say it, but have you ever heard of hair dye? i personally like pink or purple highlights. sometimes i'll come back from a holiday with just solid purple to freak out my friends. They act funny when i do that. besides, i like my hair like that. I like the blue dye too. So please don't diss girls with anime type hair colours. i just happen to have them. :mrgreen:

goldenramoth.png

goldenramoth.png

goldenramoth.png

^ I agree with what Goldenramoth said there. Wouldn't RuneScape be slightly boring if everyone had to have brown, blonde, ginger or black hair? I know it hardly makes a difference to the game but it would get a tad boring.

Plus, in a game where you can do quests for gnomes, teleport, and fight dragons, what's to say you can't have fluorescent hair colours? :D

Plugpoint92

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

^ I agree with what Goldenramoth said there. Wouldn't RuneScape be slightly boring if everyone had to have brown, blonde, ginger or black hair? I know it hardly makes a difference to the game but it would get a tad boring.

Plus, in a game where you can do quests for gnomes, teleport, and fight dragons, what's to say you can't have fluorescent hair colours? :D

Plugpoint92

I meant i dye my hair in real life. currently it's purple. so if i can dye my hair in real life, why can't i do it in game? lol. oh, and my hair ingame is purple right now too. (i like purple hair) :P

goldenramoth.png

goldenramoth.png

goldenramoth.png

Plugpoint92

I meant i dye my hair in real life. currently it's purple. so if i can dye my hair in real life, why can't i do it in game? lol. oh, and my hair ingame is purple right now too. (i like purple hair) :P

I understood what you said lol, I kind of added to it a bit. I think. Lol :lol:

Let me try and rephrase what I said.. Yeah, if you can change your hair colour in real life where there are only a few natural hair colours, then why should a game where you can do all this crazy surreal stuff be limited to natural hair colours like brown and blonde or whatnot?

Think that made some sense...

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

very true.

i wear dragon pl8 skirts instead of d pl8 legs

becuase there lighter, cheaper and do the same thing for me

Skirts ftw :thumbsup:

i don't like skirts in rl. so when i got an extra 1m, i figured, by the platelegs. so now i have some of those. besides, maybe they'll go up in price, like my d chain.. <3:

anyways, i know its weird, but i think i've only ever seen two girls wearing platelegs. Me and this other person i don't remember. Anyways, i just like the platelegs better than the skirt. :mrgreen:

goldenramoth.png

goldenramoth.png

goldenramoth.png

Goldenramoth, I HATE skirts in real life. I haven't worn one for... eight years? Something like that. But d skirts are cheaper and lighter than legs with the same bonuses, so I figured it's more logical to buy skirts.

I doubt your d legs will go up in price any time soon though, what with the Grand Exchange bringing prices crashing down. But I don't think I've seen a girl in platelegs since someone gave me full mith years ago haha :mrgreen:

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

^You don't wear skirts because you're really a guy. Come on, admit it, that's your sister in the pic (off topic thread) :lol:

*brands you again*

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

^You don't wear skirts because you're really a guy. Come on, admit it, that's your sister in the pic (off topic thread) :lol:

*brands you again*

NOOOOOOOO STOP BRANDING MEEEEEE!!! :shock:

And I don't wear skirts because I prefer jeans. That would be me in the irl pic. I'd never put a pic of her up and pretend it's me lmfao.

Actually, what's to say your off-topic pic is of you, hmmm? You could have just typed 'girl' into Google Images and gone on a random page :D

Don't let the 'Lady' in 'Lady Heinous' decieve you. It's a bloke, I tell you!!

Plug ::'

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13