Girls in RuneScape

Plugpoint

Because most people are sex hungry little boys who can't get a girlfriends, and have a hope in hell of ever getting laid.

Simply put thats why.

Correction here please:

Because most people are street credit hungry 10 year old boys who can't get a girlfriend, and don't know what getting laid is. :P

Anyway, my sister (who is 8) goes around Runescape saying to people 'Will you be my friend' - she doesn't understand the concept of boyfriends and girlfriends. So most of the 10 year old boys think they are her girlfriend. She has 3 friends who are actually girls, and abut 20 boys reguarly pming her saying things like 'will you go out with me?' and 'I love you' - she doesn't know why she gets these messages. #-o

Proud Legionairre of the 10th Legion of Kandarin.

Search for "The 10th Legion of Kandarin" on RSOF to join a small, friendly clan!

270 Quest Points and counting

Remember - In the gene pool, there is no life guard. :P

You're not getting my point. If you had an IQ above room temperature you would.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because most people are sex hungry little boys who can't get a girlfriends, and have a hope in hell of ever getting laid.

Simply put thats why.

Correction here please:

Because most people are street credit hungry 10 year old boys who can't get a girlfriend, and don't know what getting laid is. :P

Anyway, my sister (who is 8) goes around Runescape saying to people 'Will you be my friend' - she doesn't understand the concept of boyfriends and girlfriends. So most of the 10 year old boys think they are her girlfriend. She has 3 friends who are actually girls, and abut 20 boys reguarly pming her saying things like 'will you go out with me?' and 'I love you' - she doesn't know why she gets these messages. #-o

Tut tut, she shouldn't be playing RS at such a young age - ZOMFG I'M REPORTING TO JAGEX!!

Nah just kidding. Tell her a good reply is "Yeah sure, if you give me 50k!" She'll be a billionaire in no time! The only problem is she might grow up to be a, erm, lady of the night :oops: :-w

Hey, men can wear skirts too! :anxious:

At no point did I say they couldn't! I said that I'm aware a lot of guys don't like their male character in a skirt! People keep misinterpreting that lol #-o

Plugpoint92 ::'

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

I just say my skirt is a kilt and that i am Scottish :XD:

Why didnt i think of that!? #-o :lol:

P2P offers more and better ways of making money than f2p. That's one of the cons you just have to play with if you don't feel like having 1 bigmac meal less per month.

I appreciate what you're saying but please just ignore him, I know he's an idiot but your replies are prompting him to respond... continue arguing in private messages if you must

You're right. I made the mistake of acting like I cared about his irrelevant opinion.

and don't know what getting laid is.

Sexual intercourse ::'

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

I appreciate what you're saying but please just ignore him, I know he's an idiot but your replies are prompting him to respond... continue arguing in private messages if you must

You're right. I made the mistake of acting like I cared about his irrelevant opinion.

Ok, someone got kayoed.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Ok, someone got kayoed.

Lol, what the hell was that?

But yeah, few girls play that's why there like that..

Epee-Signature-2.png

I once transformed into a girl for a couple of weeks, and actually found it more pleasant than normal.

When Slayering or just generally training people actually talked to me instead of the normal level of chat I get - "str lvl?" and such.

Other male players were not put off by the fact I have "jonni" in my name and I became used to being called "<3" instead of my actual username :XD:

Not quite sure what i'm getting at here, but maybe as you progress through the game and come in contact with more mature players it doesn't become a problem anymore.

Lol, what the hell was that?

But yeah, few girls play that's why there like that..

Epee! 'Few girls play' - loads do!

Just because there's more guys doesn't mean there's no girls.. If that makes sense :wink:

I shall let you off this time... Just because of the Linkin Park pic :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

when i was doing the recruitement drive quest, i had to get a gender change so i could finish it, and just while i was walking back from the makeover mage to sir cashiem i was called perv, SE}{ changer, etc at least 5 times. but i am a man and i DO wear a D skirt... i couldnt exactly jsut change into a girl and live with it bcuz my rsn is spyGUY.... lol. i really do feel sorry for girls, or guys, that have female characters and are constantly getting hit on...

i made an female account called cexychicky1 a long time ago, and about 30 minutes after i left tutorial island i was pmed by a lvl 3 who asked me if i wanted to get laid in his house.... i said im a guy, and he said he was a bi... and so i never used that acc again...

but anyways, im getting hungry so i must stop ranting. lol

d_e_l_u_x_e2.gif

who ever said nothing is impossible has obviously never tried to slam a revolving door...

(\__/)

( O.o )This is Bunny.

( > < )Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

i really do feel sorry for girls, or guys, that have female characters and are constantly getting hit on...

i made an female account called cexychicky1 a long time ago, and about 30 minutes after i left tutorial island i was pmed by a lvl 3 who asked me if i wanted to get laid in his house.... i said im a guy, and he said he was a bi... and so i never used that acc again...

Rofl. Did he mean his house irl? That is kinda creepy.

i really do feel sorry for girls, or guys, that have female characters and are constantly getting hit on...

:shock: Lol

That'll teach you to come up with such a silly name, Spyguy... You were just ASKING for it!!

I'm F2P and I'm cooking in Lumby Castle. I saw this girl (or boy, you never know) going on about "Hoo wonts 2 b mi bf? Your mi bf, I luv u" and all this crap! I messaged him/her saying "Grow up, you absolute moron" and they messaged back saying "Wana b mi bf? Ill tuch ur plugpoint any day" LOLLLL :XD:

As a girl who has been playing rs for 3 years, i know exactly how you feel...

Nice rant \'

Thanks :D I'm quite proud of it myself lol most of my threads get to like three replies and just die haha

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

I'm F2P and I'm cooking in Lumby Castle. I saw this girl (or boy, you never know) going on about "Hoo wonts 2 b mi bf? Your mi bf, I luv u" and all this crap! I messaged him/her saying "Grow up, you absolute moron" and they messaged back saying "Wana b mi bf? Ill tuch ur plugpoint any day" LOLLLL :XD:

Eeww, eeww, eeww!!

I have got a few comments like that. My favorite is, "You're hot." Right. Like you know what I look like. Do you assume I look like my character? Are you saving my character is hot? That's a bit creepy.

My response to that is usually "Does your mother know you talk to girls like that?" I used to say, "And you must be about 12," but too many of them answered "No, I'm 13!" One time I got "Almost. I'm 11 1/2." Scary.

runescapebunny.png

Tbh this racism toward girls happens in most of the online games, I have had some own experiences on them some players come and say "No offense but you are really a girl?" not like I care what they say but it gets annoying.

Those people who actually is around (Usuall in F2P, no offense to the free players) saying "Who wants to be my bf?" those are actually the ones you can identify as men in female accounts :wink:

Hey, I think most people have summed it up so far.

The problem is, the typical stereotype of a person who plays runescape is a little 13 year old Jimmy in his bedroom. The hard truth but lets face it guys. So, when some pre-pubic nerd see's a female character on runescape (especially a successful one!) they will instantly see that person as a young lad. This is a problem yes, but in all honesty.. who cares what people say? Go to world 99, most people there wont say a thing :XD: \' LOL. But no, really.. Some [cabbage] head calls you something pixelated, I wouldn't have sleepless nights over it love. You're cool, you know it.

<3: :XD:

EDIT:

Tbh this racism toward girls happens in most of the online games, I have had some own experiences on them some players come and say "No offense but you are really a girl?" not like I care what they say but it gets annoying.

Those people who actually is around (Usuall in F2P, no offense to the free players) saying "Who wants to be my bf?" those are actually the ones you can identify as men in female accounts :wink:

...Makes an exellent point, F2P is generally the place where this happens, where some of the players are less serious and just want to arse about.

Lmao!

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Didn't realise females were a different race all together.

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

My thoughts exactly.

8888kev8888.jpeg

My thoughts exactly.

To be honest they are, ever try to understand one? a lesson in futility.

meili wrote:

Shocked Lol

That'll teach you to come up with such a silly name, Spyguy... You were just ASKING for it!!

I'm F2P and I'm cooking in Lumby Castle. I saw this girl (or boy, you never know) going on about "Hoo wonts 2 b mi bf? Your mi bf, I luv u" and all this crap! I messaged him/her saying "Grow up, you absolute moron" and they messaged back saying "Wana b mi bf? Ill tuch ur plugpoint any day" LOLLLL XD

no, he meant his house in rs, seeing that he was lvl 3 his house was prlly uber lame... never saw it. and yes, i guess i was kinda asking for it. lol. but it was just kinda strange to me, seeing that i am a guy, that some1 never even say"dang! ur hot" or " i<3 u..." they would just ask if i wanted 2 get laid.... pretty wrong if u ask me....

d_e_l_u_x_e2.gif

who ever said nothing is impossible has obviously never tried to slam a revolving door...

(\__/)

( O.o )This is Bunny.

( > < )Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Racism is against someone's skin colour or religion. What you mean is sexism (it had better not block that, we're not little'uns here at Tip.It)

People do ask if I'm really a girl, I don't mind that so much because it's better than "LOL BLOKE." And yeah the "be my bf!!!" thing happens mainly on F2P because those people are usually new to the game, and therefore don't have membership. You do see it on P2P occasionally but it's mainly a F2P problem.

yes, i guess i was kinda asking for it. lol. but it was just kinda strange to me, seeing that i am a guy, that some1 never even say"dang! ur hot" or " i<3 u..." they would just ask if i wanted 2 get laid.... pretty wrong if u ask me....

You GUESS you were? Lol :P

They're horny little ten year olds haha. Just come out of school having learnt what making love is and go online and pretend they're experts.

I'd say I pity them but I really don't :D

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13