Girls in RuneScape

Plugpoint

For reasons similar to this is why my ignore list is 2-3 times as full as my friends list <.<

You gotta understand though that some male players play as female characters to get an "edge" on other male players because they think that males will be more sensitive to attacking them in wildy or will give them free stuff... its a shame really.

Btw, D skirt > D legs. Cheaper, Lighter, and the same bonuses...

Apparently, my signature was to big.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rofl.. you even came to the Forums to pretend ur a girl?

Wow ur sommit else Mangirl!!!

/end immaturity

Don't listen to those fools. Tell them to look you up. Once they see you have 99 Cooking they will realise you truly are a Woman. <3:

P.S. Manskirts forthewin.

LOL! , :lol: :lol:

Sabor2th.png

You know, I often hear girl characters are hassled all the time. But in the two years that I've played, I can count the times I had such a conversation on one hand. (For all clarity: I'm a female with a female RS character.)

My RS counterpart must look very unattractive :?.

Well unfortunately this game has both the immature kids who think "ew girls" or crap like that as well as the horny teens who fail so much at dating they resort to getting a girlfriend in an online game. Sadly enough this can help drive away the already limited female population of this game.

Don't listen to those fools. Tell them to look you up. Once they see you have 99 Cooking they will realise you truly are a Woman.

That's true, except for me IRL. Everyone loves my chocolate chip cookies ::'

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Yeah, and why can't men wear skirts?! They're lighter than legs. :notalk:

Realistically skirts should be lighter, but not so in RS

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Well its not so much that they don't believe girls play; its the fact that there really are tons of males that have female characters. I never understood it personally, but it does happen a lot.

Plus the majority of women that play this game are older (compared to men), you can usually tell by their demeanor, or the presence of "mom" in their username. :o

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

We've already got used to it, take for example my friend who is a boy irl who uses a girl avatar, eventho I've told others that 'she' is a he, they still call him a 'she'. Sorry but we do get easily deceived, so there's no point figuring out if its a he or her anymore- treat them as uni-essence-ish entity.

Total Level 2247- 11x 99s All Combat Skills, Slayer, Summoning, Woodcutting, Herblore

I'm guessing these creepy guys are looking for a 16-yr-old blonde blue-eyed virgin with a bra size of 36D and a 22 inch waistline. :lol: :shock:

Haha good luck to them if they wanna find one :D

I personally find the ones who are like "Omg ur so hot!!" amusing haha.. Idiots :XD:

Oh and, I wasn't suggesting there was anything wrong with guys wearing d skirts - I know they're cheaper and lighter with same stats as d legs, I was just saying that some guys prefer to change the character to a girl, rather than wear it as a manskirt lol

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

However, you can sometimes freeload off of them. I never did it before, but my some of my friends have. One of them said "I'll do what ever you want if you'll give me that cool Sara amour!". \'

Haha that's always a good one...

"Omfg go out with me sweetie?"

"Sure, if you give me 500k"

"Omg! 500k that's well loads!"

"You thought I was cheap?! Now gimme the 500k or get outta my sight!"

One time an idiot gave me 200k (It was a lot more money to me back in the day lol), I pretended that I wasn't just in it for the money for a minute or so and went:

"I gtg, my boyfriend's here!"

Then world hopped and deleted him \'

Haha I win =]

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

Don't worry, in the future you will be able to punch people over the internet, provided the action is justified ::' .

+1, I like that idea.

swordfight2.png

swordfight2.png

Quest Cape - Combat 94, Done Grandmaster Quest - 27/11/08, Combat 115

Godwars: 1 Sara hilt, 1 Bandos hilt, Bandos boots, 2x Steam battlestaff, Zammy spear, 6 Shards.

Dks: 1 worrior, 1 axe

However, you can sometimes freeload off of them. I never did it before, but my some of my friends have. One of them said "I'll do what ever you want if you'll give me that cool Sara amour!". \'

Haha that's always a good one...

"Omfg go out with me sweetie?"

"Sure, if you give me 500k"

"Omg! 500k that's well loads!"

"You thought I was cheap?! Now gimme the 500k or get outta my sight!"

One time an idiot gave me 200k (It was a lot more money to me back in the day lol), I pretended that I wasn't just in it for the money for a minute or so and went:

"I gtg, my boyfriend's here!"

Then world hopped and deleted him \'

Haha I win =]

Until it was declared illegal, Star in the sky made her money exactly that way. Ah man I loved that blog :XD:

that's how a geek handles a conversation with a girl, don't hate them, feel sorry for them

It's ridiculous. Why look for a girlfriend on line? All you need to do is just go places to meet people. That's why do you think clubbing is such a big thing

You can always trust a geek to fail at social skills. You know what's funny? The more they look into rs dating to justify themselves, the more they prove just how geeky they are.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Little kids are ignorant and when a 'rumor' goes around that all RS girls are guys irl they believe it. Sorry to hear your troubles.

Uh...

don't want to burst your bubble, but... there is a bit of weight to that 'rumor' :-s .

I forgot to add:

Are you a virgin?

I'm guessing these creepy guys are looking for a 16-yr-old blonde blue-eyed virgin with a bra size of 36D and a 22 inch waistline. :lol: :shock:

Hellz ya.

I prefer 'em brunette though. 34C is big enough for me as well ::' .

Maybe tack on 6-8 years to that as well... :-k .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Manskirts are comfortable and cheap and, according to my friend

the "IN" fashion thing now.

Just ignore those ppl, rofl i rememer my friend flirting with someone in Runescape when actually he was flirting with a boy. (My fren's a boy)

Just ignore them and your life will go on.. and whatever you do

Do not, i repeat DO NOT offer to show proof

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Dont worry about it, just ignore them, like what has already been said the large majority of those who play runescape have the brains of an particularly dumb swamp rat

I'm partially retired from Rs2 at the moment, i only check my account every so often, but ill be back soon!! combat lvl is 80, highest ll is slayer: lvl 85