Girls in RuneScape

Plugpoint

I prefer 'em brunette though. 34C is big enough for me as well

I second that :D

red-heads ftw :D . But I hate those little noobs who have come up to me as girls saying "I b3 ur grl frnd 4 100k" I'm sorry, but when I'm looking for a girlfriend, I want three things

1) She's really a girl

2) She's not just in it for the money (can you say [bleep]?)

3) She's real, not in a video game.

I believe that they do not meet those prerequisites

It is impossible to exaggerate the unimportance of almost everything.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer 'em brunette though. 34C is big enough for me as well

I second that :D

You haven't specified whether you're looking for a man or a woman :XD: :XD:

Haha gutted at you

Less of the chest size talk please? :shame:

Plugpoint92 ::'

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

Haha gutted at you

Less of the chest size talk please?

Ok :P , it was mainly the hair color that I was "seconding" (wow, according to spell check that's a real word)

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Haha gutted at you

Ok :P , it was mainly the hair color that I was "seconding" (wow, according to spell check that's a real word)

Lol this is coming from someone with a blonde woman as their signature?

:P

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

I'm getting incredibly annoyed recently...

I've started to notice more than ever the amount of people who come up to me on RS and take the pee for having a female character. This is how the average conversation goes:

1337 N00b: Hahahahahaha

Me: What?

1337 N00b: Lmfao we know you're a bloke really

Me: Ooo...kaaaay...

1337 N00b: Lololol you like dressing up as girls haha xD

Me: That might be something to do with the fact that I AM a girl -.-

1337 N00b: Yeh right I believe you manlady ^^ *runs away*

It's really irritating me! Why can people refuse to accept that girls DO play this game? Although I admit that a large percentage of RS players are male, and a lot of the female characters you see are guys who preferred to wear a dragon skirt, there ARE girls who play!

Gahh.. I don't really know where I'm going with this, I just needed to let it out lol :XD:

Plugpoint92 \' \'

Edit: Btw, this isn't one of those "Omg what can be done about this?!" type of posts. It's a "GAHH I HATE PEOPLE WHO DO THIS" rant. So don't bother replying with "It's alright, use your ignore list" or "Don't listen to them". I already do both of those things lol, it just annoys me that people are that stupid that they pretend to find one pixellated woman 'hotter' than another just to get money or an imaginary girlfriend.

-Plugpoint92

fact:

nation wide study conducted in 2005 in the US found that the average age of gamers is 30 yo, and that approx 40% are women. 90% of my friend list is female players, 124+ and all adults. You are not alone, lots of women/girls play, enjoy your game, and ignore the immature children who poke fun out of ignorance of the facts.

Peace

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

I'm male, with a female character. My character is not me, I am not my character. If I'm going to stare at the backside of a cartoon character for two hours, I want it to be a nice-looking one.

True, but we choose our characters to represent us. So if you choose a female character to play, some other players will naturally assume the player behind the character is female as well.

Doh! Guess we should ban pink hair! Seriously, have you seen all the wannaba anime women? They try to talk "ghetto"(not l337) to me, then after much debateing, they admit they're a guy. If character represent RL player, what kind of sick fantasy is this one living in?

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Real men can wear skirts, just look at the Scottish. I would be honoured to wear a kilt.

I never said there was anything wrong with wearing manskirts or kilts or whatever you want to call them - I was just saying that I accept that a lot of female characters are guys who didn't feel the manskirt was for them and so changed to female, but that this didn't necessarily mean that EVERY girl character was a guy who doesn't like skirts on men.

...I think that made sense. Lol :P

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

Real men can wear skirts, just look at the Scottish. I would be honoured to wear a kilt.

Really? I always thought that wearing a skirt would be way too drafty.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

That's why you should hang with tipiters, average IQ is about 50 higher than regular scapers

The average IQ has dropped quite a bit since recently :roll:

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Little kids are ignorant and when a 'rumor' goes around that all RS girls are guys irl they believe it. Sorry to hear your troubles.

Uh...

don't want to burst your bubble, but... there is a bit of weight to that 'rumor' :-s ..

Sorry to burst your bubble but I said the rumour meant all. There is not wieght to say all are.

Costantino.png

Most people are suprised when I say "I'm a girl in real life.."

I think it's the username. 'Bloody Scife' just isn't girly :XD:.

Oh yeah, I've gotton the "ur just pretending to b a grl."

But most of the time it's stuff like "way to go man."

Bah, it doesn't bother me so much anymore.

7,436th to 99 fishing on July 13, 2008

[hide=Quotes that I lol'd at]

the day the fantastic four come into runescape, i will eat my socks.

what kind of topic is this. ihaven't read it yet

but i now it must be stupid.

[/hide]

Sorry to burst your bubble but I said the rumour meant all. There is not wieght to say all are.

That's why I said "a bit of weight". It's not entirely true, but it is partially true in that many female avatars are controlled by males in Runescape.

Haha gutted at you

Looks like somebody likes 'em big :-w .

That's why you should hang with tipiters, average IQ is about 50 higher than regular scapers

Tipiters really ARE 50 pts higher then on RS.

I know Tip.Iters have a higher IQ

Dear Lord, if this off that godforsaken quote I made over a year ago, please take it back.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I once made a female character so i could get free stuff from boys. im srry i guess im part of the thing that causes your problems :( . i think if u don't have some name like cexygurl or playgirl or something like that, you really are a girl. and if u dont say "looking for a bf" (those people need to get life's)

and most of those people are probably immature, little, whiny, 9 yr olds that don't deserve to play runescape, or any online game for that matter. and their parents need to beat his little butt.

lol that thing about 99 cooking was funny, although it is sexist

yondercopy.png

FD_Yondergod.png

I once made a female character so i could get free stuff from boys. im srry i guess im part of the thing that causes your problems :( . i think if u don't have some name like cexygurl or playgirl or something like that, you really are a girl. and if u dont say "looking for a bf" (those people need to get life's)

and most of those people are probably immature, little, whiny, 9 yr olds that don't deserve to play runescape, or any online game for that matter. and their parents need to beat his little butt.

I disagree that names like 'Cexygurl' or 'Playgirl' definitely mean you're a girl. If anything, I think it sounds more like ten year old boys pretending to be a girl to get spoken to in a dirty manner.

And yeah it was sexist but it made me laugh :D

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

I disagree that names like 'Cexygurl' or 'Playgirl' definitely mean you're a girl. If anything, I think it sounds more like ten year old boys pretending to be a girl to get spoken to in a dirty manner.

I think the writer meant that if you have those names, it's more likely your a guy, but people with (relativly) real names are more likely to be chicks. I could never be a chick, I have man in my name. No sexual soliciting for me :cry:

It is impossible to exaggerate the unimportance of almost everything.

I think the writer meant that if you have those names, it's more likely your a guy, but people with (relativly) real names are more likely to be chicks. I could never be a chick, I have man in my name. No sexual soliciting for me :cry:

Yeah, I just re-read it and you're right lol, I misunderstood what he wrote the first time

A lot of people don't realise I'm a girl because of the name - Plugpoint92 is hardly girly lol. In fact, I couldn't think of anything so I got a male friend to think of something for me. I've been plagued with 'you're not a girl!' ever since <.<

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13