Girls in RuneScape

Plugpoint

In my opinion, I love it when girls play this game. I think that way too many guys play this game, and if there was more girls, than the game balance out a little.

That would produce too much testosteron with 8year olds.

I just don't trust anything that bleeds for 5days and doesn't die.

:XD: no offense intended, but that line from southpark cracked me up!

It's prolly off topic, but i just wanted to say that once.

~Prozac~

siggya.th.png

xprozaccx.png

RIP my main Xprozaccx.

Still Dreaming of Farming Cape

Confucius say: "Crowded elevator smell different to a midget" xD

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~Ignore it. People really abuse girls in RS... I guess it's for the "gain" of personal self-esteem when condemning others, or maybe hormones... Probably the later of the two... Most guys (not myself) think it's "cool" to talk about certain bodily functions constantly, especially to girls online. It's kind of disturbing, if you ask me. Most girls i know have ended up being used by guys for something or another (money, status, etc.) People irritate my girlfriend all the time. She uses her friend, the IGNORE LIST. I suggest trying to use it, too. Remember, "Stick and stones can break your bones, but words will never hurt you."

~By the way, i read somewhere (can't remember where; otherwise i'd post the link,) that 55% of online gamers are female. That means there are thousands of more girls than boys playing RS, which means girls should be irritating us guys! (Don't get any ideas....)~

Our_Moon.png

I'm just a crossdresser like Phaper Plane. :mrgreen:

I just dress in pink and let people guess for themselves. I think people actually like it. <3: \'

Signature your in this put, backwards this read to enough smart were you if.

In my opinion, I love it when girls play this game. I think that way too many guys play this game, and if there was more girls, than the game balance out a little.

That would produce too much testosteron with 8year olds.

Ell-Oh-Ell...

I just don't trust anything that bleeds for 5days and doesn't die.

:XD: no offense intended, but that line from southpark cracked me up!

It's prolly off topic, but i just wanted to say that once.

~Prozac~

Cracks me up too, cracks up all of us! :D

Signature your in this put, backwards this read to enough smart were you if.

~Ignore it. People really abuse girls in RS... I guess it's for the "gain" of personal self-esteem when condemning others, or maybe hormones... Probably the later of the two... Most guys (not myself) think it's "cool" to talk about certain bodily functions constantly, especially to girls online. It's kind of disturbing, if you ask me. Most girls i know have ended up being used by guys for something or another (money, status, etc.) People irritate my girlfriend all the time. She uses her friend, the IGNORE LIST. I suggest trying to use it, too. Remember, "Stick and stones can break your bones, but words will never hurt you."

~By the way, i read somewhere (can't remember where; otherwise i'd post the link,) that 55% of online gamers are female. That means there are thousands of more girls than boys playing RS, which means girls should be irritating us guys! (Don't get any ideas....)~

Well, if we're making suggestions here, I suggest you go and read my first post, the bit that I added a while ago:

Btw, this isn't one of those "Omg what can be done about this?!" type of posts. It's a "GAHH I HATE PEOPLE WHO DO THIS" rant. So don't bother replying with "It's alright, use your ignore list" or "Don't listen to them". I already do both of those things.

I know that it's simple to ignore, I just got annoyed that some idiots are that immature. Like I said, it's a "I hate these people!!" rant rather than a "What can I do to stop this?!" rant.

And as much as I'd like to believe it, I don't think it's as high a percentage as 55%.

Although I'll take the opportunity to take the pee anyway, HAHA YOU'RE PRETENDING TO BE A MAN!!! HAHAHA

Plugpoint92 ::'

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

meili wrote:

Rofl. Did he mean his house irl? That is kinda creepy.

no, he meant his house in rs, seeing that he was lvl 3 his house was prlly uber lame... never saw it. and yes, i guess i was kinda asking for it. lol. but it was just kinda strange to me, seeing that i am a guy, that some1 never even say"dang! ur hot" or " i<3 u..." they would just ask if i wanted 2 get laid.... pretty wrong if u ask me....

That is wrong for sure. Ew.

BTW I also have people saying im a boy irl because "girls don't play RS they go for meals."

Rofl. Did he mean his house irl? That is kinda creepy.

no, he meant his house in rs, seeing that he was lvl 3 his house was prlly uber lame... never saw it. and yes, i guess i was kinda asking for it. lol. but it was just kinda strange to me, seeing that i am a guy, that some1 never even say"dang! ur hot" or " i<3 u..." they would just ask if i wanted 2 get laid.... pretty wrong if u ask me....

That is wrong for sure. Ew.

BTW I also have people saying im a boy irl because "girls don't play RS they go for meals."

Lmao, that's all we do. We just go and eat, all day, every day. No time to do trivial things such as games, WE JUST NEED FOOOOOOOODDD!!!

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

In the day and age of Golddiggers and guys dressing as girls to get various forms of items and money you have to be suspicious.

But he had no way of judging you and get to know you well enough to make a conclusion on your gender.

That is all I have to say.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

But he had no way of judging you and get to know you well enough to make a conclusion on your gender.

That's my point, I was annoyed that people jump to conclusions when they don't know anything!

Grats on 99 mining by the way!

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

i am a male in both real world and avatar world. i remember when i did this one quest where you had to be a girl (forget which) so i changed and i was horror stricken at how many people laughed, made fun of or were just being mean to me cause i was a "girl".

anyways good rant and i hope many people read this and change their attitude towards the female race.

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

untitled6kv7.gif

~Its always something...~

Once i made a lot of steel skirts and gave them out freely to poor male newbs in Lumby. After a while surrounding area was full newbie boys wearing a skirts...fun :lol: . I changed myself in male form once because i wanted to look like white knight...Had a little fun in white knights castle...so some "boys" may be actually girls too. U never know... :wink:

aure22.png

Once i made a lot of steel skirts and gave them out freely to poor male newbs in Lumby. After a while surrounding area was full newbie boys wearing a skirts...fun :lol: . I changed myself in male form once because i wanted to look like white knight...Had a little fun in white knights castle...so some "boys" may be actually girls too. U never know... :wink:

When I was thinking what to put in the first post, I forgot to add that a lot of girls are so fed up of this that they become a male character to avoid it.. I'd change the first post but ehhh I can't be bothered :P

But well done you for being so charitable, even if it was only steel skirts :thumbsup:

I gave about 250gp to some newb girl once, she was being quite nice so I just gave her spare money that was in my inventory, she was like "Omg! You serious? Really? You sure? Wow ty ty ty ty" I felt so nice haha :D

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

First of all, I just wanna say:

OMG PLUGGY YOU'RE A GIRL?!! :shock:

Sorry I just needed to say that. Your name throws me off ::' But yeah I know how you feel. Even when my character name clearly suggests I'm female, I still get "Are you a guy or a girl?" and when I say I'm a girl, they'll be all like "O rly?" where I usually just ignore or snap at them. <.<

I'd change into a guy too but the "Lady" in my name kind of gives me away. *sigh*

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

Alright.

I'm a guy but!, people say my name sounds girlish. That's pretty messed up but they dont give me crap :mrgreen: . Girl's would probaly get crap if there name was guyish. So i'm thinking after all that thinking about that...stuff. It's probably because guys give stuff to there girl-friends. I do it. So guys because girls now everyone thinks all girls are guys simply because there beggars. But! all the beggars will go away in January. So nothing to worry about :P .

Thank you for letting me's post <3

Epee-Signature-2.png

First of all, I just wanna say:

OMG PLUGGY YOU'RE A GIRL?!! :shock:

Sorry I just needed to say that. Your name throws me off ::' But yeah I know how you feel. Even when my character name clearly suggests I'm female, I still get "Are you a guy or a girl?" and when I say I'm a girl, they'll be all like "O rly?" where I usually just ignore or snap at them. <.<

I'd change into a guy too but the "Lady" in my name kind of gives me away. *sigh*

Lady! I've told you like three times lol! :P

Not surprised it throws you off though, the name was thought up by a guy friend of mine haha.. I need to be more imaginative...

Lol but as if anyone doubts that "Lady" = FEMALE. How stupid do people get?!

Who seriously cares if the other pixel character is played by a girl or a boy? (Well, not me at least)

Idk, some morons seem to lol. I don't really care if the other person's male, female or a giant tortoise (lol at Torti if he reads this :D ) As long as they're alright that's all that matters

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

I'm wondering now if after the update in January, we may not see quite a few more male characters.

If the theory is that a number of guys play as female characters hoping to get gifts from their wealther "boyfriends," once that possibility is eliminated and the perceived advantage no longer exists, will we see many of these pseudo-female characters being abandoned or changing to male characters?

Maybe us "real girls" will then get less questioning....one can only hope that something positive comes out of this update.

runescapebunny.png

Alright.

I'm a guy but!, people say my name sounds girlish. That's pretty messed up but they dont give me crap :mrgreen: . Girl's would probaly get crap if there name was guyish. So i'm thinking after all that thinking about that...stuff. It's probably because guys give stuff to there girl-friends. I do it. So guys because girls now everyone thinks all girls are guys simply because there beggars. But! all the beggars will go away in January. So nothing to worry about :P .

Thank you for letting me's post <3

The bit that I put in bold, that's me lol - guy name, girl character :)

Although I don't think Epeeflecher is particularly girly :? Idk where they got that from lol

And the beggars will never truly go, there'll always be someone in Lumbridge asking for 3k :wall:

...Well, until they stop unfair trades if you're trading 1gp above or below what's being offered.. That'll be a laugh...

I'm wondering now if after the update in January, we may not see quite a few more male characters.

If the theory is that a number of guys play as female characters hoping to get gifts from their wealther "boyfriends," once that possibility is eliminated and the perceived advantage no longer exists, will we see many of these pseudo-female characters being abandoned or changing to male characters?

Maybe us "real girls" will then get less questioning....one can only hope that something positive comes out of this update.

Hadn't thought that tbh, haven't thought about the new update more in-depth than I need to but that's a good point. Although I think there'll always be some pre-pubescent little rat that follows you round talking dirty... <.<

Quite a long post there haha

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

Ahh I hate to say this but...

Bump.

This thread's gotten a bit lost amongst all the "OMFG DECEMBER 10TH WAS THE END OF RS OMGOMGOMG! I HATE JAGEX!" rants -.-

If you're angry about the updates, post here and stop clogging up the rants forum :)

(Please don't reply to this post. I haven't put it in to start a seperate discussion about the updates, I just don't want this thread getting lost because some angry people didn't look through the stickies.)

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

LOL like many of the girls in runescape.. rl girl i mean.. my sister always gettin "noobed" on for haveing a female character... its really gettin annoying cause she always gettin mad at other players for saying she is a man... lmao... which i think its funny sometimes.... maybe those rs players just want to be surrounding with guys? idk... im just sayin

8a6769dab0.png