Girls in RuneScape

Plugpoint

I am happy to say that I have never been guilty of those actions.

I have a few friends in-game that I am pretty sure are girls, and I can't believe people can't accept that fact!

Concerning skirts, they call you "gae" for wearing them. No, people who wear them aren't "gae". They just like the look of them, or can't afford the legs, or want to save money OR they are a girl.

To all those people out there who do this (you know who you are) :shame:

Oh and I've never had the whole I can't afford legs thing. \' Well except for Guthans skirt. There ya go, a skirt with defence!

Understanding.png

"Probably the worst thing I do is take bubble baths. But manly ones."

No matter what the avatar looks like, I'm male

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I've read, they don't think the girls are girls cause many are guys trying to get free stuff or guys wearing skirts ( I wore a blue skirt in RS as a wizard and no one called me gay.)

I do believe that if your avatars a girl, your a girl. Its kind of funny actually, having your avatar called hot because the avatars are no where close to that level hotness to drive anyone crazy.

And hitting on girls( or so they think, sometimes there may be a few surprises) is truly pathetic. If you couldn't get a girl in real life, what makes those guys they're capable of getting one online.

On behalf of all males, I apologise to you girls for our apalling behaviour towards you all.

seeing as runescape is a rpg, it doesn't matter if your character is male or female...after all you only playing the role of the character and it is just a game not a dating site like f2p lummy seems to become :lol:

Back on topic, best to ignore them considering 90% of runescape players need a maturity update #-o

From what I've read, they don't think the girls are girls cause many are guys trying to get free stuff or guys wearing skirts ( I wore a blue skirt in RS as a wizard and no one called me gay.)

I do believe that if your avatars a girl, your a girl. Its kind of funny actually, having your avatar called hot because the avatars are no where close to that level hotness to drive anyone crazy.

And hitting on girls( or so they think, sometimes there may be a few surprises) is truly pathetic. If you couldn't get a girl in real life, what makes those guys they're capable of getting one online.

On behalf of all males, I apologise to you girls for our apalling behaviour towards you all.

And I agree these immature boys give males on runescape a bad rep. those that hit on random women, and then call them noob and swear when they're rejected because it is a GAME :lol: .

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

Yea, I can relate to the girls here, cause I am one... -.-

I was wearing the lederhosen hat today while ranging- some guy says "No way you are a girl"

I take off the hat and they are just like "Oh lol, it was the hat"

Dragon Slayer is cruelty to dragons! (But I did the Quest for the platebody)

elvargsbadday.png

^No, that didn't happen to me, funny if it did though

My sister started playing and I was there to help her like the great-awesome-fantastic brother I am... and she got two dozen proposals/comments on her 'rack' in 5 minutes, i mean common

how many runescapers does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to change the lightbulb and the rest to complain about how the first one was better

There are lots of bad people in the world, but they're like slinkies; you can have so much fun pushing them down two flights of stairs...

Arigorn_380.png

My previous acount, 'WeirdAl_fan' was unable to be recovered after the crash...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Lol i have a girl character and i am a girl and i've never been bothered by anyone. lol ^-^ whoo hoo for me i guess.

Truthfully thats what it seems like now with the trade limit. B4 it was like "Here is some black (t) now be my gf"

In fact, I do have some pancake mix.

2ic8sw5.png

Ahh really it's just funny watching people chase after the chick characters telling them stuff like "ohhh you're soo hott be my gf pl0x" and so on, when really it's just pixilized characters and it's a game...But yea all-in-all (I think someone has mentioned this or something close to it,) it doesn't matter whether you're a dude or a chick becuase it's a game and everyone's all competing for levels and ranks becuase THIS IS A COMPETITIVE GAME,NOT A WALK IN THE PARK. :P

PS.This is my oppinion. :?

Allybopper.png

good song but point being....?

how many runescapers does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to change the lightbulb and the rest to complain about how the first one was better

There are lots of bad people in the world, but they're like slinkies; you can have so much fun pushing them down two flights of stairs...

Arigorn_380.png

My previous acount, 'WeirdAl_fan' was unable to be recovered after the crash...

Lol i have a girl character and i am a girl and i've never been bothered by anyone. lol ^-^ whoo hoo for me i guess.

Same here. I've been playing for three years now, and I can count the times I've been bothered about being a girl on one hand.

Edit, hah I see that on the 23 of November 2007, I wrote the exact same in this thread:

You know, I often hear girl characters are hassled all the time. But in the two years that I've played, I can count the times I had such a conversation on one hand. (For all clarity: I'm a female with a female RS character.)

My RS counterpart must look very unattractive :?.

the reason they think that your a man is becouse you cant tell if they are male or female or even michal jackson. but the main reason they think that is becouse mainly runescapes population is male, in fact most mmo are mainly male. but hell they could be a girl to. and how do you know that most of runescapes population is male :-w

• 2 weeks later...

never had a real problem with it cept some random noobs calling me "hot pixels" and when i tell my friends i AM and girl i got like severals lines of "wtf?? no wai!!" it was rather funny :lol:

power to the girls!

hfhfhiy6.png

|ty lit 4 sig| |8919th to 99 fishing|

i may not be a girl, but i agree this needs to stop.

kids need to understand that girls can play games, too, and thay need to get used to it.

lol not much of a exeptional support but kids these days are just......... better left unsaid

the ignore list is your friend?

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

same i fell you ofeten i get

omfg noob just because ur girl wont mean u get money

pisses me off

btw: im a girl that plays true most "girls" on rs are men in tights

frustrates me too

34sny53.png

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Can I mention my ignore list is empty? That's because the average insulting person can't type 5 letters in under an hour, so it doesn't bother me.

On the aspect of girls, I have indeed a girl character. The reason is for an excuse to wear skirts. Every male player seems to be allergic to the idea, "omg man skirt lol". So, now they can't complain. I've got 10k free this past week, just from people coming up and randomly giving my female character money. -_0