Did you ever dream about Runescape?

AdamRexic

Everyone talks about it. Many people pm me and say silly things like: "Woah, I dreamt last night that I got a party hat!" Hmph, I myself have never had a dream of runescape that I remember . Maybe you have had some dreams that maybe came true, or just those dreams that you wish were real, but once you woke up, you thought you were unfortunately just dreaming. :XD:

Hm, if your dreams came true, what would you want to dream of?

What were some of the dreams you may have had in the past?

Discuss.

postedimage.png

No. I havent. And if I did, I'd smack myself. But then again, we can't literally control what we dream about I don't suppose.

RS Name: Zibl || Click Signature for my RS Life Story!

ziblretieredwarriorchicpc7.jpg

[ 87 Combat ] [ 1240 Total ] [ Ex-RSC Professional Merchant ]

12.20.01 - 10.5.05 || Status: Retired

Total losses in 5 years = just over 630 million gp (BILLIONS in today's prices)

For some of my RS dreams, it's a GOOD thing I was just dreaming. Like this one time, I was doing a Gargoyle task. I was down to 20-30 hp trying to heal with Guthan. I lag out and die, I run back to the slayer tower as fast as I can but it's too late. Then the Slayer tower started to crack and shatter like glass. Once it all fell apart I woke up and realized my Guthan was safely banked.

In another dream, I was mining Runite at the 2 wildy rocks(weird seeing as I've never actually mined there :-k.) and I get a full load and go to 30 wildy to tele. Before I can get there, some guy in Ancient Staff/Ahrims Pks me.

I have had a few positive dreams though. Like between June 1 and 11, I could not stop dreaming about the Dark Bow, selling it for 50m+, or a few Bows raining down from the sky and doubling or tripling my bank value.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

I have RS dreams all the time ...probably because it's usually the last thing I do before I go to bed (play while I watch tv) ...nothing dramamtic usually ....just normal game play ...alot of rc'ing ...but once I had a dream that I became a slayer master and people had to find me in game to get a new task :lol:

mak_1027.png

Never

Dharoks, emo's ultimate weapon if you know what i'm sayin. :lol:
Very nice 10/10

For a second when I was looking at your drop-list picture. Ilooked at the dragon longsword and said "They have a dragon longsword now??" ohh I'm tired :wall:

..., then I noticed a gravestone where our tank was supposed to be and my health was a 1 digit number again.

Dream?? Your Joking, right??

I never had a dream about rs...I mean who has??

If u dream about a game with terrible graphics on the computer u have to be some obsessed dude (no offense)

Only time i had a dream about a game was when I was Master Chief in Halo and I killed aliens and later died to an Elite in the end.

Probably had that dream because I got stuck on this level in legendary and always got killed by last elite. VERY FRUSTRATING!!!

Well... I wouldn't really call it a dream, more like a nightmare. The worst thing possible happened to me, I got transported into runescape, my entire body was like a cartoon character and a badly drawn one at that. lvl 126s kept on killing me and i kept on being respawned, only to be killed again. I woke up in panic after the 15th time i died.

6p8kx0z.jpg

I had a dream where I was in castle wars and killed someone wearing a blue party hat, and he dropped it. I instantly awoke and logged onto my character, seeing that I was still in edgeville where I had logged out.

~Joe

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Dream?? Your Joking, right??

I never had a dream about rs...I mean who has??

Um... Those other people posting in here saying they have??

My too. Mostly about me getting some valuable item (valuable items that aren't usless... which I would never get) then loosing it :cry:

One that I had was that for some reason Falador become like the wild and everyone was killing each other... and my computer lagged and I lost a bunch :( Then later on in the day I was in Falador and people were acting REALLY strange. Asking people to ice them or something, I flashed back to the dream and logged out! :ohnoes: Scared the **** outta me. :ohnoes:

Psycho1701-P1.gifPsycho1701-P2.gif

If u dream about a game with terrible graphics on the computer u have to be some obsessed dude (no offense)

Untrue. You can't control your dreams.

If you saw or thought about a particular thing for even 5 seconds, you could have a dream about it.

on topic: Yes, but only short ones, most of which involve me getting 99 fishing :P .

7,436th to 99 fishing on July 13, 2008

[hide=Quotes that I lol'd at]

the day the fantastic four come into runescape, i will eat my socks.

what kind of topic is this. ihaven't read it yet

but i now it must be stupid.

[/hide]

I had a dream that I was following my level 20 non-mem friend Vik da 1 (no longer plays) and he was dropping partyhats and i picked them all up. I didn't want to wake up because I wanted it to be true... (yes I am that obsessed \' )

i've had many ;)

Once when my account got hacked, i was playing on a new one, and i went to this place (not on the rs map) and i saw my account... i asked the person if i could have it back.. then i woke up.

another one was were i could bring rs items to real life, and that i had a party hat from rs in real life, and i had to go to (some other place) and give it to a friend...

this is the one that i thought was real intill i actually loged onto rs...

I was playing rs, and i was walking, and this guy died, and i got a bunch of good stuff... this has happened to me before for real...

Another: I was walking and i found the room were all the stuff that was on the floor and disapeared, and i picked up millions of stuff, dragon items, cash... party hats...

This is the last one...

I had a weapon that could change my cb level, and whenever i attacked something, it would automaticly die, it would also give me free stuff and money ;) in the dream i went around killing everyone in the wild...

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great