God Wars backgrounds

Minion_S1

The second one is fantastic, but the goblins etc. could of been better arranged to look less stiff and awkward. Overall nice job.

1. 5

2. 8

a8aa5bbc88.png

People who ask our advice almost never take it. Yet we should never refuse to give it, upon request, for it often helps us to see our own way more clearly.

--Brendan Francis

Hmm I would never use anything RSrelated irl but that's just me I suppose.

Either way the quality of the imported pics (characters) is a bit ... low.

There are techniques to optimize quality of imported images but then again I have no idea which grade this is for and if it's being quoted (do they call it like this in english to :/) on design or idea.

I don't particularly like the first one. Second one is better but try covering them with shadows as if they were really be seen while being in a cave ... then again I have no idea ... *yada yada*

A good desktop background leads your eyes into the picture so you dont get eye strain staring at a close screen for a long time. the 2nd one does that pretty well because of the perspective, but the armadyl one just looks like a lot of images layered on top of each other.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

I see stone elementals in the Guild Wars background. :shock:

Generally I would say they aren't so good.

I quite like the manipulation, but RuneScape graphics vs decent backgrounds just don't go well. That, and RuneScape graphics are awful anyway.

spacescenev24.jpg

1st one is like a 4/10 and the seoncd i would say a 8/10 souly for the bg, lov that second ones background it goes very well and for some odd reason amkes me wanna c wats around the corner lol, wat class is this in if i may ask? lol my teacher flips out when i open ms paint cause shes teaching the class power point...like thats advanced and i don't kno it or somthin <.<

robo.jpeg

Sig by thru,yaff, ty both :)