Zombie Plans-Revised

scootlaboot

*Laughs*

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mrmegakirby

Rocco, I love the way you rip apart peoples posts :P

Now, my detailed plan.

Within 10 minutes of outbreak:

-Pack a backpack with the following:

Swiss army knife (2 different versions)

Kitchen knife, 10 inch blade, nonserrated

Sleeping bag

Seeds of various vegtables

Ski poles

Crow bar

Money (Useless, but some people may still want it, so I could buy things off them)

Compass

Small Tent

After that is packed, I bike to the local wallmart ( About 3k away, and I'd be biking through the forest), to get myself a gun. I'd grab 2 guns, and ammo for each one. I'd also grab some accesories for it. I'd also grab some canned food, and one last bag of salt and vineger chips to savour. I'd also head over and grab a few books, and mabye a rubix cube or smilar game. And anything else that comes to mind. Then, I'd head back home, to finish packing.

within one hour of outbreak:

Finish packing. My full setup would be: (2 backpacks, one I would have on my back, one I'd fasten to my bike)

Swiss army knife (2 different versions)

Kitchen knife, 10 inch blade, nonserrated

Sleeping bag

Seeds of various vegtables

Ski poles

Crow bar

Money (Useless, but some people may still want it, so I could buy things off them)

Compass

Small Tent

2 guns + ammo

Rubber gloves

2 extra pairs of hiking boots, mabye a little too big (leaving me room to grow)

Food

5 Books

Harmonica

Bandages

Binoculars

Water filter

fishing rod/net

paintball gun (Seems useless, but it would break a small animals leg, and is very light. Full setup weighs under 3 pounds)

Hunting knife

A few sets of clothing

Flint

Lighter

Ear muffs

Ear plugs

Sunglasses

Rope

Hammer

wrench

screw driver

At this point, I'd ask my family what they're doing. If they have some idiotic sucidial idea, i'd try to stop them, but if I couldn't I'd head over to my friends house (He has a plan, too) and head out with him. We're both well built, and he has 3 older brothers, so I think we'd do well.

Within one day of outbreak:

Start to travel. we'd all be on bikes, and heading through deep forests. We'd probally head west to alberta/manitoba, and find a forest to settle in. at that point, we'd start to live... I'm not sure what to say at this point, so I guess I'll finish up,.

You can buy guns at walmart?

Wow

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I wonder where the terrorists get all their weapons...

You can buy guns at walmart?

Wow

I'm pretty sure there are guns at WalMart that you don't even need a license for. But don't quote me there.

Wal-Mart is the biggest seller of guns in the US, and probably the world.

And you don't need to have a license in my state, or to register, or anything. You just need to be over 16 if you don't have parental consent.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Guest Mrmegakirby

Hey, I'm 1/4 french, and speak it. As yes, there are guns at walmart, though I'm not sure on what type. They're behind glass doors, thoough. I suspect the glass is bulletproof.

Guest Mrmegakirby

I'm in canada, and we don't have giant rotating kill machine displays. But there are guns, don't worry. Right next to the hunting knifes :P

Hey, I'm 1/4 french, and speak it. As yes, there are guns at walmart, though I'm not sure on what type. They're behind glass doors, thoough. I suspect the glass is bulletproof.

Well, I thought it was funny.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I'm in canada, and we don't have giant rotating kill machine displays. But there are guns, don't worry. Right next to the hunting knifes :P

We're Canadian. We can fend off the zombies with hockey sticks and rye bottles. Tbh, I think Canada would be the only safe-zone in the world, because Canadians are the only people with the stupidity and balls to say "ZOMBIES? [bleep] that, eh. THIS. IS. CANADA. *kicks zombies off the rockies*".

Guest Mrmegakirby

We're Canadian. We can fend off the zombies with hockey sticks and rye bottles. Tbh, I think Canada would be the only safe-zone in the world, because Canadians are the only people with the stupidity and balls to say "ZOMBIES? [bleep] that, eh. THIS. IS. CANADA. *kicks zombies off the rockies*".

Thanks for re-enforcing the steryotype. steryotypes I've spent years trying to rid the world of.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to feed my pet polar bear.

Thanks for re-enforcing the steryotype. steryotypes I've spent years trying to rid the world of.

Oh you lucky bastard. I have a pet beaver and moose. Any chance you'd like to trade? The beaver can collect firewood, and the moose can...well...eat all your food.

I hate that this thread got moved to this forum, I forgot about it. I might post up a short plan as well as write up a supply list tomorrow, but I'm too tired to do so now.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Guest Mrmegakirby

Oh you lucky bastard. I have a pet beaver and moose. Any chance you'd like to trade? The beaver can collect firewood, and the moose can...well...eat all your food.

Ohh...

Ohhhhh....

Sorry, I think I fed your beaver to my polar bear.

A jousting sword is a rapier, it can't slit throats. An airgun couldn't kill anything except a baby rabbit. The dog would run away once it saw a zombie. And what's the point in firing chlorinated pins?

A jousting sword can be any light sword fit to parry and block another, the exact sword I was looking for was a side-sword. My dog wouldn't run if he saw a zombie, he'd either hide or not notice that it was a zombie. Chlorinated pins would work as poisoned blow-darts, usefull for hunting large animals or killing zombies if enough is fired, also then I wouldn't have to waste as many bullets.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

*gives Kirby and Dusty a pet Penguin*

Probaly. The skin is all squishy, but like Ross said, there is no blood to move the poison around.

Ross, first of all: why does there heart stop?

And second poison can flow through liquid, if it's pumping or not.

Zombies wouldn't be affected by the poison anyway.

Yes they wil, because chlorine is poisonous not because it generates some sort of unfixable disease, but because it destroys the layer of fat around each cell, rendering them useless.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1