Zombie Plans-Revised

scootlaboot

Theres one problem with Alaska for us too.

ITS [bleep]IN' FREEZING!

Honestly, Alaska fails hard. Hard to get food supplies which means we'd be making frequent plane trips to other countries for supplies, and we can't say how long it would take the zombies to completely stop in Alaska, maybe they can't feel cold and will keep moving as long as possible, they're bound to have more tolerance than us.

I'm still saying the middle of nowhere in the countryside is the best idea so far.

Do you think Lenin would let us inside his robot? I'd ban the use of that, he'd probably kill us all for the fun of stomping on smaller things.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if someone could create a thread for the sole purpose of organizing this team, the first post would be edited to give the information we have discussed over both this and that thread.

True that sword, Lenin wouldn't let us inside, what made me think he would? #-o

Eh, I guess the middle of nowhere is a good enough place to build out community. Though i'm not completly sure Amsterdam is the place we should meet.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

I don't think the mods would be to happy with a new topic, you never know though.

We could always set up a forum dedicated to our team. We could have stuff on weapons, armour, shelter etc.

Anyways, I'm not on the list, want to add me on there? Not sure what I'd do, maybe mechanic or something like that. Scavenger works too though.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

TZDF sounds good.

and also for entrances, why not use bladed or blunt weaponry, so you don't waste bullets that don't need to be used.

Also, can I go on that list too? any position that involves melee weaponry...as you can probably tell, I really want to use this katana :?

2Xeo5.png

hot air ballons are good for an escape, but they can't hold very many supplies, and at best, can stay up for a few weeks. A blimp would be very good, but they're really rare.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

hot air ballons are good for an escape, but they can't hold very many supplies, and at best, can stay up for a few weeks. A blimp would be very good, but they're really rare.

Problem with any aircraft, is we will eventully run of of supplies and gas. Plus, if we fly into a storm, we're [bleep]ed. We should keep some close by though, for an emergency escape.

Which is a problem. But a blimp can stay up for weeks, and have supplies to keep us a live. It would be a great support vehicle, a team of snipers in the blimp, covering a ground team.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

If we find someone here on tip.it who can get ahold of a blimp then we're set for a good while. The blimp pilot can make stops over the world, picking up all other members of the team.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

TZDF sounds good.

and also for entrances, why not use bladed or blunt weaponry, so you don't waste bullets that don't need to be used.

Also, can I go on that list too? any position that involves melee weaponry...as you can probably tell, I really want to use this katana :?

Unless you've got an antique kantana use by the Samurai, then chances are its a mass produced piece of crap, or a cerimonial blade which is just as bad.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Only if I get to fire wildly in the air to attract more zombies.

Hey, I'm the crazed Zombie killer...Fine, but get your own guns.

Oh. Surething Blackdawn :thumbup:

Make sure you cover him in dogs blood too.

I'd say piss on him, but thats a step too far methinks.

Bolded the important part. You kill them, you don't attract them to a piece of fresh(ish) meat.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Make sure you cover him in dogs blood too.

I'd say piss on him, but thats a step too far methinks.

Bolded the important part. You kill them, you don't attract them to a piece of fresh(ish) meat.

Damn it.

TZDF sounds good.

Unless you've got an antique kantana use by the Samurai, then chances are its a mass produced piece of crap, or a cerimonial blade which is just as bad.

not mass produced, hand crafted. its not ceremonial or a peice of crap though, and would easily be capable of decapitating hundereds of zombies.

2Xeo5.png

TZDF sounds good.

not mass produced, hand crafted. its not ceremonial or a peice of crap though, and would easily be capable of decapitating hundereds of zombies.

Just because its hand crafted doesn't mean its a good standard of a blade. What metal is it made from?

When guns came around, we lost almost all skill in making bladed weapons such as katanas.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

im probably in the best position because you almost never hear of zombies invading alsaka.and if they do show up my family is majorly into hunting and fishing so we have a nice selection of firearms. i would most likely grab the sks and my katana and make the 3 minute drive to the other side of town (yes this is an small town btw) were the canary's are because i think bein in a buidlin at the end of a log narrow walkway to be the best bet for safety. then again this doesnt really concern me because unless the plague is airborne id have nothin to worry about. the only way to my town without hiking some couple hundred miles over mountians and through muskeg you have to take a plane or boat because we dont have a road in or out. -.-

"Hope is the first step on the road to dissapointment"

Livin in Alaska, the best dang place ever

People in OT eat glass when they are bored...

im probably in the best position because you almost never hear of zombies invading alsaka.

Mabye because Zombies havn't invaded anywhere :lol:

plus side of bein on a dock is the fishing. its our towns source of income so i have a sustainablee food source also.

"Hope is the first step on the road to dissapointment"

Livin in Alaska, the best dang place ever

People in OT eat glass when they are bored...