Zombie Plans-Revised

scootlaboot

Pack muuuule!

I'm that type of guy, but I'd [bleep] alot and then if I get pissed enough, I'd grab a gun off of somebody and start shooting all the zombies (like 1/6 shots actually killing) then run out of ammo and say "Jesus[bleep]!" and run to the back. :thumbup:

Rename to "time bomb pack mule". :twss:

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, I feel like reserving crazed gun weilding zombie killer for Lenin, he would make the best choice for that. I'll throw you on the list as a frontlines man though.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

Heh, I feel like reserving crazed gun weilding zombie killer for Lenin, he would make the best choice for that. I'll throw you on the list as a frontlines man though.

For some reason I can see Lenin controlling them, but whatever. Also, we're going to need a medic, so that we can scream "MEDIC!" dramatically whenever something bad happens.

I expected him to be controlling them too, for now we shall have to pray he joins us instead of them. Also a medic maybe useful, simply because it would be fun seeing them try to stuff their innards back inside while the undead feast upon them.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

Do i have to be the hot female of child bearing age? :wall:

:twss:

*Slaps self, as that smiley was very uncalled for. Bad fingers, shame on thee.*

:twss:

I believe the smiley was perfectly used, but no doom you can be someone else if you want. Come up with your own team position if you want.

ezegyc.png

Honestly, I don't think having a designated Medic would help much. Generally, the people who know first aid should teach others some basic first aid aswell.

Assuming the virus transfers through bodily fluid contact, then chances are, you're infected if you are bitten. Lets pray the virus is not transfered by air (or we're all eventually screwed) or water.

Looking through the zombie wikia, I've found the (almost) perfect setup.

Chainmail armour would be best of course, however, is now a rarity to find, and few if any have the skill to make it I expect. So I'd assume Police Riot gear if we can get our hands on it would be best if we are remaining mainly stationary, and moving via bus/whatever to get supplies. Failing that, motorcycle gear.

The best secondary firearm would be a Revolver, as they can not jam, though the small clip size is a draw (6 rounds), and take longer to reload. For times when you need to move an shoot, thats when you should use a semi-automatic pistol such as a 9mm. Perhaps the .44 Magnum would be better for its longer range.

Instead of knives, I suggest we use makeshift spears, for the longer reach, with a machete for when they get too close.

For a Rifle, I suggest that there is one person with a bolt action rifle who is picking off zombies, with someone with an Assualt Rifle supporting him if the Zombies get too close. I say Bolt Action over Semi-Automatic since generally speaking, 1 shot is enough to take down a zombie with a headshot, scope making this even easier.

Shotguns aren't reccomended, though if we are to have anything, a 20-guage would be better for its lower recoil, and well, a 12-guage probably has about the same range, with more recoil and larger ammo.

For the Scav teams, I'd say a silenced 9mm with a crossbow would be effective if they wish to avoid conflict, as these weapons are alot quieter.

For blunt weapons, crowbars and tire irons work well, and are useful, though I'd say we take a few cricket bats aswell.

Explosives, well we should generally avoid these unless we have someone with the skill to create a pipe bomb safely, or the skill to use grenades well.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I still say we look into lever action rifles, great mix of moderate speed and accuracy.

the idea of makeshift spears is an awesome idea, what other weapons can be made in a makeshift manner? Oh, one idea for a very useful weapon for use from a motorcycle/anyone that cant shoot. Its a weapon that was used by the plains indians of the US, it consists of a moderatly long stick with an elliptic rock fastened to the end. It was used from horses and could be swung to smash the skulls of enemies, Im thinking they could be nice mostly as easy to construct vehicle protection vehicles.

I think some explosive knowledge would be nice, wouldnt want to miss a chance to bring down a bridge that zombies are using to get to us :lol:

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

Honestly, I don't think having a designated Medic would help much. Generally, the people who know first aid should teach others some basic first aid aswell.

Assuming the virus transfers through bodily fluid contact, then chances are, you're infected if you are bitten. Lets pray the virus is not transfered by air (or we're all eventually screwed) or water.

Looking through the zombie wikia, I've found the (almost) perfect setup.

Chainmail armour would be best of course, however, is now a rarity to find, and few if any have the skill to make it I expect. So I'd assume Police Riot gear if we can get our hands on it would be best if we are remaining mainly stationary, and moving via bus/whatever to get supplies. Failing that, motorcycle gear.

The best secondary firearm would be a Revolver, as they can not jam, though the small clip size is a draw (6 rounds), and take longer to reload. For times when you need to move an shoot, thats when you should use a semi-automatic pistol such as a 9mm. Perhaps the .44 Magnum would be better for its longer range.

Instead of knives, I suggest we use makeshift spears, for the longer reach, with a machete for when they get too close.

For a Rifle, I suggest that there is one person with a bolt action rifle who is picking off zombies, with someone with an Assualt Rifle supporting him if the Zombies get too close. I say Bolt Action over Semi-Automatic since generally speaking, 1 shot is enough to take down a zombie with a headshot, scope making this even easier.

Shotguns aren't reccomended, though if we are to have anything, a 20-guage would be better for its lower recoil, and well, a 12-guage probably has about the same range, with more recoil and larger ammo.

For the Scav teams, I'd say a silenced 9mm with a crossbow would be effective if they wish to avoid conflict, as these weapons are alot quieter.

For blunt weapons, crowbars and tire irons work well, and are useful, though I'd say we take a few cricket bats aswell.

Explosives, well we should generally avoid these unless we have someone with the skill to create a pipe bomb safely, or the skill to use grenades well.

I agree about the medic really, he wouldn't be too useful unless one of the team was accidently shot.

Thankfully the virus only spreads through bodily fluids (peeing zombies perhaps?), so the air and water are safe.

Chainmail is heavy and will cause your mobility and agility to decrease incredibly, the chains will also rattle, alerting any nearby undead to our presence. Police riot gear i'm unsure about, I may come back to this.

Either of the two sidearms would be useful, we can each choose our own preference.

Makeshift spears you say? Interesting plan, though we still have to think of how much we can carry without being overburdened.

Nice idea here, preferably i'd be the guy with the bolt action rifle.

We should have a few shotguns for the purpose of slowing down the undead as they approach, their powerful guns and extremely useful in tight spots.

Scavenger teams equipment is set then.

Yes, crowbars and tire irons, both good choices. Cricket bats are one too far, they'd break after a few fights.

Explosives aren't very good for taking down zombies, they rarely destroy the brain of the zombie, only the limbs and body. Overall they can be useful for scattering the groups though.

ezegyc.png

Well for what it's worth, here's what I can actually do.

I can shoot a gun, I've only done it once or twice, but supposedly I wasn't bad. I also play paintball, or have in the past, and was good at that, but that's a lot different.

I'm certified in wilderness first aid, so I know what to do for basic to semi severe injuries. I also know cpr, and so on. A medic wouldn't be to help full, but people will get hurt from other things, like falling, explosives gone wrong, even fire. Also, if a zombie bites someone wearing chainmail, the blunt force could even break a bone.

I can run for a long time without getting tired.

I know too much crap about zombies. this comes from being sick for two weeks, and my brother giving me his zombie survival guide book, and me finding it interesting, and reading world war z, etc.

I can drive

I can fly a plane. Though I doubt I could fly anything big, i've only flown a small personal plane, and I don't have a license. But it's better than nothing.

I know how to make a basic shelter

Probably other stuff, but whatever stuff that fits, I could be. haha

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

The tip.it zombie survival group/task force:

Leader: Me.

Crazed gun wielding zombie killer: Mrmegakirby

Sniper: Dragoonson

Driver: Mage_man0103

Guy who can use a sledgehammer:

Time bomb pack mule: Purfishx

Guy looking for cure:

Smart quiet guy who ends up going crazy: Mmmcannibalism

Hot female of child bearing age:

Cool guy in leather jacket who smokes a cigarette whenever something blows up: Lenticular_J

Guy who scavenges for supplies: Riku3220

Quiet guy who is most likely to get the most amusement from shooting zombies: Sworddude198

Frontlines man: Roccodog25

Uber awesome girl who knows many different things that will save us: Doomsavenger

Mechanic: Skull_Emblem

Feel free to join any space not taken. :twss: Also feel free to create your own, make sure you know how to do your job however.

Alright then, i'm adding people to the list now.

ezegyc.png

However, in a pinch, Cricket Bats are more durable than baseball bats. And really, any makeshift spear you make is going to be fairly light, its essentially a knife on the end of a broom handle or something, I'd suggest against a metal pole, as you can't use hollow ones which may bend easily, and a long metal rod would weigh alot more than would be worth it.

Chainmail isn't actually too heavy, it was designed for battle and to withstand heavier swords and arrows, and I don't think it makes too much noise, its not alot of dangling chains, imagine wearing a belt that is essentially a chain, it doesn't make alot of noise, and all the links in chainmail are attached together so they don't make too much noise, and really, its only if the zombies reach us when we are stationary and defending, we're more likely to attract more zombies by firing at them (save crossbows and silenced pistols).

Honestly, I feel our best defence would actually be a grounded plane that has been reinforced to withstand alot more punishment, prefferably one that still has its landing gear up, for the extra raise. Buildings would be okay, but honestly, I feel that it would waste supplies that can be used against zombies taking out the first sets of stairs, and not to mention that zombies could get up while we were destorying them.

Oh and I don't reccomend sub-machine guns at all really, they are essentially pistols with a faster rate of fire, that is in bursts which could be good due to some recoil, more chance of hitting the head, but in the end, they use up more ammo than a carefully aimed shot with a pistol, and really, a semi-automatic pistol fires are fast as you can pull the trigger, which is honestly more than enough.

(All this planning makes me almost wish for a zombie outbreak)

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I'm thinking that when we have our small little community of survivors we would have to be stationary.

A good place to fortify would be like a school or something. Schools have food, plenty of space, and if the school is in a once populated area there will be plenty of places to scavenge before relocating.

Anybody aged 13 or older will have to learn how to handle a side arm and basic first aid and will have to have a minor job in the community such as running food to the gaurds or scavenging.

Scavengers will need a curfew. Say 7:00 in the Spring/Summer 6:00 in Autumn/Winter?

Any objections to these rules?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

The absolute best defense would be a thousand miles between you and the zombies. Or, even a few hundred. At that point, it's more about not starving than actually worrying about zombies.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Heh, didn't expect my suggestion for the task force to become this organized. Oh, and sword is the co-leader of the task force ;). Anyways i'm off now so i'll reply tomorrow I guess.

ezegyc.png

I'm thinking that when we have our small little community of survivors we would have to be stationary.

A good place to fortify would be like a school or something. Schools have food, plenty of space, and if the school is in a once populated area there will be plenty of places to scavenge before relocating.

Anybody aged 13 or older will have to learn how to handle a side arm and basic first aid and will have to have a minor job in the community such as running food to the gaurds or scavenging.

Scavengers will need a curfew. Say 7:00 in the Spring/Summer 6:00 in Autumn/Winter?

Any objections to these rules?

I call lookout 20/20 vision

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.