Zombie Plans-Revised

scootlaboot

1) put my ipod on

2) get a shotgun

3) get up close and blow some zombie brains out

:thumbsup:

Now THAT is a plan lmao. I'm with you man!

That is a bad plan. If your iPod is on, you can't hear the slow shuffling coming up behind you, or even if you can hear a little, you won't hear the telepathically controlled severed hand coming to possess you. And getting close only invites impromptu explosions formed from zombie organs, which they would use as grenades.

The only viable option guerilla warfare. Think a zombie can climb up, say, a house? Well, maybe if they're fast, but that's what I'm working on now, and with luck I'll have the element of surprise as I take them all out on the streets below with an antiquated WWII sniper rifle, living across the rooftops and in the trees, eating only squirrels and ducks (you know squirrels are going to be immune, there's just no doubt about it, and ducks are too brainless to be infected), carrying nothing but my rifle, ammunition, and a canteen filled with strawberry juice. Plenty of water in berries, and if you can find them wild, they may not be tainted. Maybe I'll save up some squirrel pelts, too, in a sheltered location, in case the apocalypse isn't over by winter.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) put my ipod on

2) get a shotgun

3) get up close and blow some zombie brains out

:thumbsup:

Now THAT is a plan lmao. I'm with you man!

That is a bad plan. If your iPod is on, you can't hear the slow shuffling coming up behind you, or even if you can hear a little, you won't hear the telepathically controlled severed hand coming to possess you. And getting close only invites impromptu explosions formed from zombie organs, which they would use as grenades.

The only viable option guerilla warfare. Think a zombie can climb up, say, a house? Well, maybe if they're fast, but that's what I'm working on now, and with luck I'll have the element of surprise as I take them all out on the streets below with an antiquated WWII sniper rifle, living across the rooftops and in the trees, eating only squirrels and ducks (you know squirrels are going to be immune, there's just no doubt about it, and ducks are too brainless to be infected), carrying nothing but my rifle, ammunition, and a canteen filled with strawberry juice. Plenty of water in berries, and if you can find them wild, they may not be tainted. Maybe I'll save up some squirrel pelts, too, in a sheltered location, in case the apocalypse isn't over by winter.

I was just messing around man... -.- I am a music freak, I always have my Ipod in. I'm not usually seen without it. I was just saying that if that was the only options its a damn good one. -.- You don't seem to like to have fun...

"You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you are all the same." - Jonathan Davis

No need to double post lul.Anyway the WWII plan was not as great either.You know how irritating those are to [rooster]?Last time I did it,my hand slammed into my nose and gave me my first and only nosebleed.The drop on the bullet is incredible too.I would get a Remington or something.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

No need to double post lul.Anyway the WWII plan was not as great either.You know how irritating those are to [rooster]?Last time I did it,my hand slammed into my nose and gave me my first and only nosebleed.The drop on the bullet is incredible too.I would get a Remington or something.

It was more for novelty than anything, I don't know where I'd get a WWII rifle. I'm guessing if I broke into my neighbor's house I could find a couple Vietnam-era guns (or at least guns old enough to have been used in Vietnam). He's a crazy old vet.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Well if I'm shooting for most awesome zombie killer (Chicago Ted) I'd take 47's W2000 custom.I'd probably just attach a longer tube to a shotgun and watch havoc,though.

Lets say this zombie war is realistic,and you only have hand-to-hand weapons.What would you take?Club/sword for serious,basic handling and quite easy to manage with the right amount of strength and crazy damage.Crowbar for awesome.My battle cry would be GOOOOOOOOORDON FREEEEEEEEEEMAN.

devilgod.jpeg

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

My favorite rifle combo.Those who have read Point of Impact may have noticed thats the one Bob uses to "kill" a target at 1400 yards.And those who haven't should go read it.

[hide=]Remington_Model_700.jpg Winchester model 70(I'd like VLS,26 inch barrel so I can fire the bullets listed below).Preferably pre '64.

26271.jpg Unertl Optical scopes.Magnification dependant on my ideal distance.

497px-30-30.jpg Remington .223 NATO bullets.Handloads are always preferred :^o[/hide]

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I'd keep a machete on me at all times, and a butchers knife AND a knife then a pocket knife.

I couldn't handle a very big gun so I'd have 2 other people with me. One that could handle guns and one that its smart enough to formulate good plans and keep his cool.

One thing though, I'd eliminate my family. :|

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

I'd keep a machete on me at all times, and a butchers knife AND a knife then a pocket knife.

I couldn't handle a very big gun so I'd have 2 other people with me. One that could handle guns and one that its smart enough to formulate good plans and keep his cool.

One thing though, I'd eliminate my family. :|

I guess you can choose your family (if you have a gun :twisted: )

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

[hide=]

My favorite rifle combo.Those who have read Point of Impact may have noticed thats the one Bob uses to "kill" a target at 1400 yards.And those who haven't should go read it.

[hide=]Remington_Model_700.jpg Winchester model 70(I'd like VLS,26 inch barrel so I can fire the bullets listed below).Preferably pre '64.

497px-30-30.jpg Remington .223 NATO bullets.Handloads are always preferred :^o[/hide]

[/hide]

Hollow points or full metal jacket? Hollow points cause more damage to tissue but I am thinking you might want full metal jacket to ensure skull penetration.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

dont know much about rifles and shooting(lol) but is a 1400 yards kill shot good?

Yeah, I love Winchesters. I've fired a rifle used by Texas Rangers fighting Comanches before the Civil War, and it was just as accurate up to 400 yards as a model 70 (my third favorite weapon).

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

It's very, very easy to learn how to use a weapon quickly. Particularly if your life depended on it. Plus, hopefully you'd be in a group with older people than yourself, and you'd be older period.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

dont know much about rifles and shooting(lol) but is a 1400 yards kill shot good?

In perspective the max effective range of that rifle is 800 yards.

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

barricade myself in a mall with some other randoms and form a anti zombie community.

we'd then steal weapons from hunting and fishing and the random gun stores. we'd eat the food out of the mall to survive, then we would make explosives out of random stuff around the mall and throw it off the top story at zombies as our new sport.

after a while when the food starts to go of and were living of canned goods, hopefully well have built a super anti zombie tank, that also doubles as a boat.

we would then travel to the ocean and go to some tropical island and if theres zombies there we would deystroy them and live on some tropical island.

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

There are only two weapons that can kill zombies properly, and they areof course, Flamethrowers, and Chainsaws, too bad I don't have a Flamethrower, so i'll have to deal with my dad's chainsaw. :thumbsup:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

There are only two weapons that can kill zombies properly, and they areof course, Flamethrowers, and Chainsaws, too bad I don't have a Flamethrower, so i'll have to deal with my dad's chainsaw. :thumbsup:

flame thrower would be easy to make, just get a couple of fuel trucks, reverse them into the doorways of some malls, so that the cab of the truck acts as a barrier, then slowly use the fuel to burn the zombies :twisted:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

actually the guide indicates flaws in both of those weapons.

flamethrower--very heavy and fire does not kill instantly so you are stuck with flaming zombies for a long while.

chainsaw--heavy, fuel dependant and has a tendency to spray bio hazards everywhere lol

my choice for weapons would be a ak47 for medium range along with a katana/machete/wakizashi depending on availability.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

actually the guide indicates flaws in both of those weapons.

flamethrower--very heavy and fire does not kill instantly so you are stuck with flaming zombies for a long while.

chainsaw--heavy, fuel dependant and has a tendency to spray bio hazards everywhere lol

my choice for weapons would be a ak47 for medium range along with a katana/machete/wakizashi depending on availability.

AK won't do much. It's a proven fact. Shotgun stands a better chance gun-wise. Katana is another option, it'll take some out. But, chainsaw all the way.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

In all honesty the chainsaw is one of the worst zombe killing weapons there is. They are loud so they will draw in many other zmbies, they are way too heavy, when they run out of fuel your screwed, they will send chunks of infected flesh and organs everywhere.

Katana all the way :thumbup:.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.