Zombie Plans-Revised

scootlaboot

:evil: This is the only time being a Canadian pretty much screws me over. I have no idea if there is even a gun store in my city! And I only know of one person who owns a crossbow, and thats it.

in Aus it's worse especially since my dad owns a gun he got before all these gun laws, but NO ammo -.- I guess it's Plan GWICAR (get what I can and run)

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just remembered a conversation about this I had with some of my peeps a few months ago. One of them claimed a virus is being developed that uses electrical impulses to stir activity in areas of the brain that were shut down, essentially a cure for alzheimers. He also said that it could potentially use those pulses to restart the brains of the dead, was communicable, and lead to a zombie invasion.

I don't know about all that, but it get us talking. That's where I developed my oil tanker plan. But that's really sort of doubtful-after all, I don't live in a major port town-so I would have to go with what someone else decided upon.

Wal-Mart. They have everything, electronics, food, guns even. As a bonus, there's a Home Depot or Lowes, I forget, very near by, and a Costco in case we run out of food. Easily fortifiable,I could ride out the invasion in there, and kill anyone who attempts entry.

This conversation also spawned many jokes, seeing as the virus is supposedly transferred through any bodily fluids. Urinating zombies were the highlight of this humor :D

Schools are far better places. Places like Wal-Mart have too many entrances to be easily fortified, and if the zombie swarm gets tall enough to reach the roof, they can fall in through the sky lights.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Not sure if this has been said already but here's my cheap political joke.

If zombies were after me, I'd go to the one place they couldn't find any brains to eat. A Republican Convention ::'

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I just remembered a conversation about this I had with some of my peeps a few months ago. One of them claimed a virus is being developed that uses electrical impulses to stir activity in areas of the brain that were shut down, essentially a cure for alzheimers. He also said that it could potentially use those pulses to restart the brains of the dead, was communicable, and lead to a zombie invasion.

I don't know about all that, but it get us talking. That's where I developed my oil tanker plan. But that's really sort of doubtful-after all, I don't live in a major port town-so I would have to go with what someone else decided upon.

Wal-Mart. They have everything, electronics, food, guns even. As a bonus, there's a Home Depot or Lowes, I forget, very near by, and a Costco in case we run out of food. Easily fortifiable,I could ride out the invasion in there, and kill anyone who attempts entry.

This conversation also spawned many jokes, seeing as the virus is supposedly transferred through any bodily fluids. Urinating zombies were the highlight of this humor :D

Schools are far better places. Places like Wal-Mart have too many entrances to be easily fortified, and if the zombie swarm gets tall enough to reach the roof, they can fall in through the sky lights.

Local Wal-Mart entrances: 3 (2 big auto-doors, 1 from gardening section).

Local school entrances: >8

Which has too many entrances, now?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Local Wal-Mart entrances: 3 (2 big auto-doors, 1 from gardening section).

Local school entrances: >8

Which has too many entrances, now?

You have a very unusual Wal-Mart.

And unless you have a wierd school as well, your school will have plenty of fallback routes, gates, and equipment to block doors.

Also, most schools (at least around here) have solid, heavy wooden doors, not glass auto-open.

The school doors are, for the most part, glass, though not auto-open. The only heavier ones are the door in the gym, which make up 2 or 3 entrances.

True, there's equipment such as desks and such to block doors, but there's also all the merchandise in the Wal-Mart to block entrances.

Pkus, while a school may be easier to bunker down in, what are you going to eat/do to keep you from going mad? Sure, there's cafeteria food, but I'm not sure how nutritious that stuff is (especially since all my school serves is chicken). And what if the outbreak occurs during the summer? No food at school then.

Just saying, Wal-Mart's the way to go.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

The school doors are, for the most part, glass, though not auto-open. The only heavier ones are the door in the gym, which make up 2 or 3 entrances.

True, there's equipment such as desks and such to block doors, but there's also all the merchandise in the Wal-Mart to block entrances.

Pkus, while a school may be easier to bunker down in, what are you going to eat/do to keep you from going mad? Sure, there's cafeteria food, but I'm not sure how nutritious that stuff is (especially since all my school serves is chicken). And what if the outbreak occurs during the summer? No food at school then.

Just saying, Wal-Mart's the way to go.

True, Wal-Mart is good and all, but I'd prefer a school over it.

steal the supanova nuke [for those who dont know, its a fictional weapon that will destroy 1/3 odf the earths land mass. but sends us flying into space.]

itll kill those zombies, while im in a spaceship watching.

that, or a flamethrower and some rocket launchers

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

If the zombies are like in the movies, slow and so, i'd just ram through them with my arms straight and punch them while i run..

RSN - Ur Enemy, lvl 120 - Back in action!:)

Oldest rsn: Obu86 lvl 100 :P ~Retired~

RS Since 2001

I should get started making my underground concrete bunker for the impending zombie apocalypse. I'l pretty sure zombies can't dig though 6ft of solid concrete. I better make it big in order to hold enough food to survive the entire event.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

new plan :ohnoes:

camp on a cliff with only 1 direction the zombies can come from :thumbsup:

bring my mosin nagant, water for a year,food for a year and some rope to get down clif to the boat waiting for me incase zombies get clever

and is it true twinkies can servive a nuck explosion cos then i just bring them

• 1 month later...

I am performing the art of topic necromancy and bumping this thread on zombies to the first page. I seriously think that people need to be informed on zombies. As such I cast magic missal on the darkness and hope for the best.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

Well then in the spirit of necromancy I feel the need to point out that wallmart is not a good place to go during a zombie apocolypse. Due to the fact that during the first few days would be charaterized by people looting and pillaging everything, and you know what wallmart has?

Everything.

That's why you get there first with a gun.

My plan is unchanged, but some of you are welcome to come along. I could use some bait.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

I'd act like them, so they wouldn't attack me.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Tesco - the supermarket, survivor stonghold...building a mini civilisation in a shop...With protection.

Yeah, my local tesco consists of a front made mainly of glass, with only knives and electronics for weapons.

If anything, go for a small(ish) building with easy access to a radio. Have a form of defense in weaponry (hard in Scotland tbh), and move during the day.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Hmm... Maybe I could get to the border and hide? Mexicans FTW?

Go to canada or attempt to dismember them. Never watched the movie, so if they can't eat my brains, I'll be at least a tad safer right .... hehe

Snowball997.png

Ok... Im not that good. But I have an anchor!!!

Gotta go with the shotgun, energy drinks, power metal, and make my way to area 51 and other government top secret sites, I might stand a chance there. Other than that replace my brain with a computer (ouch #-o ) so they won't come after me (no brain = no zombies).

Ok, let's clear up the facts. Zombies don't need to eat. They just do. If you are bitten, you become a zombie in 24 hours, there is no cure. They do not eat brains, because then the infected body would not become a zombie. The only way to kill a zombie is too penetrate it's brain. If you cut it's head off, the head will still be alive, though it cannot move around, but could still bite.

An inner city school is actually one of the best places to stay, they are easily defended and have plenty of storage room.

A wall mart is not, they have big glass windows, and those would not withstand even a single zombie.

Zombies cannot climb, but they have been known to try to climb on top of each other, allowing them to reach slightly higher areas.

They can survive under water, but cannot swim. They can freeze, but when they thaw they will be alive again, or un dead or whatever.

They will decompose after 5 or more years, unless they are preserved by freezing or other means, though the people they infect during those 5 years will be zombies as well.

Trust the zombie survival guide ^^

Anyway, here's my plan.

First, load a cargo helicopter, I know a guy who owns one, with as much food as possible, as well as thousands of rounds of ammunition for a semi automatic rifle, a pistol, and an assault rifle.

Go to an offshore island, build a house there with the trees and rocks. Go back to the mainland to a military base, and get lots of barbed wire and then get out.

Bring the barbed wire back to the island, and fortify the perimeter, that way it will block any other survivors for a while, you never know if they might have been bitten withing 24 hours, and just hiding it, and block zombies for a bit.

Grow food, and get a de-salinizer set up, and a water purifier up.

Live there till it's over.

Alternatively, fill a large sky scraper with canned food from the top to bottom, completely seal the bottom two levels with metal so nothing can get in. Set up rain catchers on the roof, and wait it out in there, I would have plenty of food and nothing could get in.

I would also bring things like a guitar, lots of books and maybe some random board games or something.

I would learn to play guitar, and so on in the time, and if I could set it up, I would set up a generator powered by muscle, so I would stay fit, and also have some electricity.

If somehow zombies broke through the bottom level I would destroy the stairs, that way they couldn't get up.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain