Zombie Plans-Revised

scootlaboot

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would finally give my extensive studying of Shaun of the Dead a good use. I would grab all of the range weapons I can find at my local stores, as well as a bunch of flamethrowers and some combat weapons for a little fun, and kick some [wagon]. I would be mounted on top of a building during all of this, and I'll just spend that time killing all. I imagine it to be like an I Am Legend-type experience. I would be done in a matter of hours. I can definitely live with that. 8-)

Once outside I will run to the nearby pet store and steal their tranquizer guns.

What good would a tranquilizer gun be?

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

At this time my room is slowly turning into an arsenal of close combat weponry. Looking around I can see swords (short to long), small knives, large knives, throwing knives, throwing stars, butterfly knives, a set of [bleep]ey brass knuckles that hides 2 small blades on each side.. Hopefully I'll have more time to continue increasing my defenses before they attack :ohnoes:

I have two scythes in my cupboard :-w They were a gift from my sensei after finally learning Chinto, a kata that was traditionally performed with the weapons. They are blunt down the edges but still weight about 2kg each and have a point which would break bones/ impale with a good thrust.

Wow, very nice. It might not mean much to a lot of people but I've been practicing Tang Soo Do 4 nights a week for the past few months and I'm just getting down things like Ki Cho Hyung Il Boo/E Boo/Sam Boo. Now I've gotta get 'em down good because I test for my orange belt in a few weeks :) I looked up Chinto on YouTube to see it performed. How long did it take you to learn that? /impressed

Follow this link to the RedvsBlue PSA about Zombie Plans.

Hopefully you find it entertaining and semi helpful.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

Serious answer?

Well I'd just punch 'em around a little bit.

Seems to me that if a fully grown, adult, living human's jaws aren't strong enough

to penetrate a human's skull to get at their brains, how would someone who's 5 years

dead be able to do it?

Really it depends, are we talking "Dawn of the Dead" type zombies, where they're just

as fast and as strong as normal humans, or "Shaun of the Dead" zombies, where they're

slow, staggering [developmentally delayed]s. (They had time to throw about 50 records at

the things so they must've been shambling along pretty slowly.)

Probably take a car (jack something really nice from the neighboring mansions [my town is a

slum compared to our immediate neighbors]) and drive it out to Nevada, search for and activate

any weapons of mass destruction I can find (Nevada is loaded with them out in the desert, kthx

Geneva Convention), and launch at the most densely populated areas in the United States. Zombies

don't seem smart enough to migrate around, unless this happened in the winter in which case they'd

all freeze to death the first night anyway, and actually I have a feeling they'd revert to a tribal

mentality (mankind always has the urge to flock together, we're like all the other animals in that

sense) and therefore stay together in the big cities. Not to mention this is where all the gore would be

for them to feed off of, so I figure, bomb the major populated areas, wait out maybe two or three years

in a safe place, and by then the zombies will all have died of exposure. You may still encounter a rogue

zombie in ten years, so keep your doors locked, they're not bright enough to use keys.

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

I would turn into a lunatic after taking over the world's froot loop supply.

A frootless effort. :?

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

There are kinds of people in the world, those who have a plan when zombies take over the world, and those who don't. We like to call those last few lunch.

So my question is this: What's your zombie plan?

Mine is to fight my way through the zombie hordes using a makeshift club until i get to a sporting goods store to get my hands on a gun. Then steal a car and drive till I get to a redneck territory which is one of the few areas zombies are unable to survive.

Your plan would work for me, considering I live rather close to redneck territory.. ::'

This topic has been made 3 times asking the same question, so I don't feel like retyping that :\

But you're going to reply anyway with a spammy post? Come on... :roll:

Runeman231.png

GESig.gif

My plan is this:

I would lock up all the doors and windows in the house. Grab my metal rounders bat and hed up to the annex. But have a barrel with [bleep]es at the top of the stairs in case a zombie comes up the stairs. I'd live up there. I'd ask my Dad and my Brother to go and buy a sniper rifle and supplies. Walk on the balcony and start sniping Zombies 8-)

Phaper_Plane.png

First, I would aquire a Claymore.

Secondly, I'd get alot of lighters and keep them lit while attached to cans of deoderant.

Third, I would stock up on food.

Fourth, I would aquire a Sniper Rifle with a lot of bullets.

Fifth, Block all enternces with wood.

Then comes an iron fence, sandbags and barbed wire.

Stocking up on food when needed until all zombies are dead.

What type of zombies are we talking about? The [developmentally delayed]s or more human zombies?

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

........ drive it out to Nevada, search for and activate

any weapons of mass destruction I can find (Nevada is loaded with them out in the desert, kthx Geneva Convention), and launch at the most densely populated areas in the United States.

How are you going to get passed the undoubtedly armed guards and solders which would be at such a facility. I doubt they would let you walk in and just start firing off nukes.

So I figure, bomb the major populated areas, wait out maybe two or three years in a safe place, and by then the zombies will all have died of exposure. You may still encounter a rogue zombie in ten years, so keep your doors locked, they're not bright enough to use keys.

That would piss of the other survivals, espically the ones which have fortified themselves in the cities. How would you deal with the zombie populations in small towns and rural areas?

What if the zombies do not concentrate but just wander off in the hope of finding the living.

What if the zombies do not die over winter, but simply freeze. Came summer they might unfroze and continue their search for the living.

You might now be trapped in a nuclear contaminated world populated with the undead.

I'll get to the movie theater that I work at, and barricade myself upstairs. I'll have food, roof access, and a wide open parking lot....

What would you do if you get to the theater and find it swarming in the dead?

My fiancee knows the plan, and she would make it to the theater as well :P Yes, we've discussed this in depth.

What would you do if you have barricaded yourself in the theater only to find that either yourself or your fiancee have been bitten/infected before getting to safety....

Buy a ton of matches (strike anywhere kind) and tennis balls, cut off the match heads stick them into the tennis balls to make makeshift grenades. Also, get lots of alcohol and make molotov cocktails.

A simple .22 with an extended clip, a 12 gauge, Mp5 and two 9mm pistols.

Also, some Ammonium nitrate, gas, lots of ammunition, wood to make fortifications, things to make a chain link fence, barbed and razor wire, shovels to dig a trench in between walls to make climbing difficult and lots of fresh food, and army rations. Also, some supersoakers, to make a homemade flamethrower and, lots of black powder for some other tricks.

tfssig.png

In short, I'd ride my bike (that I never ride, so probably has flat tyres) or take someone's car downtown to a clothing store. I would then proceeed to give the zombies clothes as peace offerings, at which point we'd become friends. Obviously, some of us wouldn't be friends, there'd be the sceptics. For that, I'd use my newly-acquired zombie connections to get me some goon and weed, and give it to those zombies that didn't like me.

It all ends well. :)

Cool.

Wanna test your zombie survival skills? http://www.urbandead.com/

It is an mmorpg I found, 2d and turn based but a lot of fun, started yesterday, I'm a fireman. (Yay for the fireaxe... of doom)

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

Learning how to make light industrial space craft.

any weapons of mass destruction I can find (Nevada is loaded with them out in the desert, kthx Geneva Convention), and launch at the most densely populated areas in the United States.

How are you going to get passed the undoubtedly armed guards and solders which would be at such a facility. I doubt they would let you walk in and just start firing off nukes.

You just have to go through sector 2 :P

Dominator428.png

You just have to go through sector 2 :P

lol i think you need to be 9 years old for it to work :P

Stage one: tell my dad to get his truck and a few thousand dollars, and drive 10 miles to the closest weapons store, and to buy a few short range clubs or swords, 2 pistols, a shotgun, and a sniper rifle.

Stage two: pack as much food and water as we can, and clean underwear.

stage three: escape via truck to the far east of the long island, (all farms) live on the upstairs floor of a wine shop, and live happily ever after. (jk) Rummage through houses to get any extra supplies.

Stage four: wait it out until winter (pretty close now anyways) to see if the zombies die. If they don't die or if they thaw in spring, try to drive to some redneck area and build a fenced-in area.

Stage five (possibly): build a farm to survive and always carry a loaded weapon just in case any zombies come

I have numerous copies of 'The Zombie Survivial Guide' planted around my home, as well as a small arsenal of military-grade weapons in the bunker I own in the Rocky Mountains. I own an armored car, which currently resides in my garage, and is always fueled and stocked with enough food and ammunition for a week of fast travel.

:P

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg