Zombie Plans-Revised

scootlaboot

Basiclay i jump out the 3rd story window of my house, land parkour style.

jump into my car duke of hazards style, then reverse it into a group of them.

Drive to the west of ireland as its pretty much inhabitable, stop at a garda station and take all guns, baricade myself on achill island and wait for sunrise :o

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, here's my master plan. Strap on my gas mask first of all, just in case it's one of those nasty disease zombie epidemics. The I would get into the gun cabinet, get a 16 guage (less kick than a 12 guage, but still just as powerful) with a choke on it, so that it bores a hole in you the size of a baseball. Also a .45 Glock hand gun. While one of my family members run defence, the rest will load up the van and trailer with supplies. First of all we will load up the can goods and fresh water supply. Next, the seeds and plants and other farming implements and tools so that we can farm and build shelters. Then, the guns and ammo. Also, air filters for the masks and night vision goggles, after all zombies tend to attack at night. Also, the camo, zombies can't eat what they can't see. Finally, the generator and gas cans. We strike south to the wilderness and hide-out. We would dig into the hill and create a log wall, creating a shelter that will be hard to enter and won't let light out, making it hard to see. As time goes on we will dig tunnels into the hills and create an underground network of tunnels and catacombs beneath the mountains. Then we will disguise the entrances and take up residence underground and post scouts to watch for zombie insurrections. This is our any national emergency plan.

It is impossible to exaggerate the unimportance of almost everything.

Okay, plan B;

If it is impossible to leave the city, I will load up my ATV (all-terrain vehicle) with food, water purification supplies, ammunition, and other survival gear (see previous post for list of weapon and gear) and ride downtown with a trusted companion, trying to avoid main thoroughfairs and crowded areas. This is where an ATV comes in handy, I can ride off-road and it's smaller than a car. Well, once I reach downtown, I'll find a moderatly high building and hide out there. I'll load up an elevator, go to the top floor, kill all who inhabit it and three floors below it, and then place home-made bombs on the staircase and elevator shaft to prevent zombie invasion. I will set up camp a floor down from the top floor. The bottom two floors will be rigged with booby-traps and the top floor as well, so any air borne zombie mutants will have a hard time coming dwn from the roof, plus if the roof leaks we will have an extra layer between us and the roof. A rope-ladder will let me leave in case I run out of food supplies or there is a fire or something. The trusted friend will watch the base while I search for food, and let the rope ladder back down when I return.

The advantages of being in a high building is that;

1) We can see for a long distance and spot any zombie threats

2) Zombies can't climb buildings

3) If there are government evacuations, we can signal for help. A helicopter can ladn on the roof

4) We will have a great view of the city when we decide it's time to relax from a hard-days surviving

Ah, the High building may be good, but what if somehow the zombies get onto the building? There might be enough of them to form a human ramp, the booby traps might not work.

So if they get up, what happens then?

The answer, you become a tasty zombie snack.

Always plan for what will/might/can't happen.

Proud Member of the Tal Shiar Alliance

MonsterSig1.jpg

Ah, the High building may be good, but what if somehow the zombies get onto the building? There might be enough of them to form a human ramp, the booby traps might not work.

So if they get up, what happens then?

The answer, you become a tasty zombie snack.

Always plan for what will/might/can't happen.

First, that's why we blow ALL the stairs leading down, second, that's what the rope ladder is for. We pack our bags and scram, by the time the zombies get through the traps, we'll be long gone

plan 1: knight sword in right hand

plan 2: katana in left hand

plan 3: both at same time

hmmmm :-k id go with plan 3... :twisted:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Yeah, that'll be real effective when they're either wrenched from your grasp by zombies or you're mobbed to death. Have fun having your face eaten. :)

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Ah ha - now it makes sense.

Although I am tempted to ask what you will do when you scale down the building into the zombie packed streets below..

Fight our way into a new building, hide out there, and repeat the process.

I'd go with plan 4, run like hell, only using the swords to chop down the zombies that try to attack you. Or better yet, drop them, you'll run faster.

Fighting the zombies is never good, they're more numerous and friggin' hard to kill! Only head shots work on them, afterall. Hide and wait for them to leave, or at least lose interest and/or appetite

Well it depends on the zombies.....

If they are the spazzy ones that run fast and climb walls then i lock myself in the basement and move my dads machinery to block all entrance/exits

If they are the normal slow stupid ones then i get all our guns and ammo and climb up to the roof and get some target practice :D

New Sig Coming soon!

Okay, here's a defense plan for my house.

First, board up windows and doors. I don't mean that cheap ply-wood, I mean real wood, 4x4s all along the frames. I'll reinforce them as well, no zombie coming in that way. I will also work on the outside, tearing down anything they can climb on. If everything is torn down, they can't climb in through the window. Second, I'll install thick slates of wood in the upstairs windows, making sure they only open out. Everyone knows that zombies are dumb, and so they won't be able to open the slates. But I could open them, to rain down a hell of bullets on their rotten heads. I would take an inventory of supplies, which will be kept in the basement, which will be the bunker if anything breaks in. A shaft will be made in the walls to allow acces from the upstairs to the basement. The entrance to the shaft would be well hidden, so that it would allow us time to escape as they zombies search for our warm fleshy tasty selves.

Once the house is secure, there will be quite a bit of tunneling work. In the basement, we will dig straight down for a while, going deep enough that the tramp of undead hordes won't collapse tunnels. First, I would tunnel to the barricaded garage, where the vehicles will be kept for raids for supplies. Another tunnel will connect to a random point behind the house in the woods, to allow a quick escape. The house will be connected by tunnel to various other houses of TRUSTED survivors. These tunnels will be extremely heavily barricaded, so if a zombie break in happens at the other people house, we will be protected from them.

While trapped in the house, we will be busy killing anything outside, making explosives, reloading brass (the casings bullets are in can be reloaded if you have the right equipment), looting houses, and trying to find help on the CB radio. If possible, we will construct walls around the house to allow us to relax outside, excercise, and more importantly, grow food. We will try to find animals to breed and raise, preferably birds so that we can get the eggs. We'd probably dig a well as well so that we can get water. Once we have this complete, life will be just fine, and we'll live the rest of our days protecting the house from zombies, and living like their never was an apochalypse of the undead.

A question to all you zombie enthusiasts. What will be done about zombies that like turtles?

4z1knyv.jpg

Lol i love that vid! So funny :P "I like turtles"

My zombie plan was to do wot Shaun from Shaun Of The Dead does :XD:

Mozart at max volume, if it owns aliens, it should own zombies...

The only thing that owns zombies is a damaged or destroyed brain.

And another thing, finding the biggest, most violent weapon you can put your hands on isn't the key to zombie survival.

The key is to get away from the zombies or hide in a place where they can't find/get to you.

Another Zombie Plan.

First, hot wire a semi-truck. Raid a store, take as much food and supplies as possible, and hit the road. Find a very secluded spot and hold up there. If the zombies discover me, hit the road again. Probably four people would be involved, one driver, one guard, and two sleepers who trade place with the driver and guard when they need sleep. If possible, we could reinforce the walls of the trailer, making it a fortress in itself. We would also search for human controlled territory.

I don't need a Zombie plan as I will control them...Muhahahaha :twisted:

:twisted:

Now I know who to kill first when the undead apocalypse comes.

:twisted:

I thought of the perfect plan, feed them vegitarians, they'll die of malnutrition! :D

(I have nothing against vegitarians, I have vegitarian friends, I just find it a little funny)

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

Learning how to make light industrial space craft.

Take one of my Dad's guns, and get shooting. And if those zombies go anywhere near my dogs, they are in for it. I don't fancy zombie dogs. Oh and Ill take my friend's scarf. Every time the zombies came in I am legend she covered her eyes and came out with not a scratch. I wasn't as lucky, never go see a movie with someone who hates things that jump out, and who has just had a french manicure.

Take one of my Dad's guns, and get shooting. And if those zombies go anywhere near my dogs, they are in for it. I don't fancy zombie dogs. Oh and Ill take my friend's scarf. Every time the zombies came in I am legend she covered her eyes and came out with not a scratch. I wasn't as lucky, never go see a movie with someone who hates things that jump out, and who has just had a french manicure.

What if there were hundreds of Zombies in your backyard trying to bite you, and you only had 25 or so bullets? And what if they surround you to the point where the rifle cannot be aimed?

Also, the zombie virus only infects humans.