Zombie Plans-Revised

scootlaboot

^I get a pretty good grouping using an M16 sights at range,its more about the cold for me.Did he like train everyday in the snow,naked or something?How'd he get such a resistance?

Minds have been blown.I could hardly keep my hands still at those temperatures,let alone fire accurately.Still,seeing as I would be in Singapore at the time of initial outbreak,I could possibly do that.

Confirmed kills are a [bleep],though.Not only do you have to do a one-hit kill at whatever range (Or do a quick [rooster] and a second running shot) your spotter has to see it happen too.You can have five thousand kills on a solo mission and a single confirmed kill.I presume this man has over a thousand.Doesn't say what range,but seeing as he didn't have a scope,I'm guessing around 400 yards?Fair?Thats not bad,500 sniper kills at 400 yards.

Though I would call him a marksman,not a sniper,as a marksman is skilled with a gun,and a sniper is a one shot killer at insane ranges.

Gotta tell you.I'm 17(till August).Never been in a war,so I have 0 confirmed kills IRL.I got 90 kills 0 deaths on CS,but thats not an accurate simulation.I'm basing my rifle supremacy on range test results.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some guy runs with only his shorts and undies on in the snow, he doesn't get cold or frostbite, saw it on some science show type-thing. I was like :shock: when I saw it!

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

:shock: If magic ever becomes real,remind me to second cryomancy only to necromancy.

devilgod.jpeg

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

The sheer amount of energy required to manipulate time has killed many a wizard.Most wizards I hear of study simpler schools and pick up chronomancy much later.See,at least with Necromancy,the energy can be supplied by another corpse,but with chronomancy,you're fully supplying the energy required.

Not only can I fight zombies,I know my magic too.Damn right.

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

But what good is mastery when you don't have resources/means to get resources?This applies to real life and zombie invasion.I can know the drop rate for 2 miles,but if my rifle,my scope and my bullet cannot make it my knowledge is useless.

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

The sheer amount of energy required to manipulate time has killed many a wizard.Most wizards I hear of study simpler schools and pick up chronomancy much later.See,at least with Necromancy,the energy can be supplied by another corpse,but with chronomancy,you're fully supplying the energy required.

Still, you have to admit, the ability to manipulate time would be awesome. Against zombies, you could make them feel the effects of years of decay in mere seconds.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Still, you have to admit, the ability to manipulate time would be awesome. Against zombies, you could make them feel the effects of years of decay in mere seconds.

he makes a good point. total control over time is a kickass skill to have, even if you do nearly kill yourself each time you use it.

also, hydromancy would be a pretty awsome skill to have. completely remove all moisture from a zombies body, turning them into a useless husk(much the same effect as aging hundereds of years)

just checked wikipedia for other schools of magic:

geomancy(control of earth)

hydromancy(control of water)

necromancy(control of spirits)

aeromancy(a sub type is meteormancy, control over galactic objects(I assume this would take too much power) aeromancy is control of wind and air)

pyromancy(control of fire)

chiromancy(palm reading crap)

scapulimancy(something to do with shoulder blades)

there are actually a ton of sub types, but meteormancy was the only decent one I saw.

well, there you go.

2Xeo5.png

I think Cyromancy would be better than Hydromancy. Ability to freeze the zombies makes it easier to destory the brain, and you have more fun.

Geomancy might be useful for builidng fortifications, manipulating the landscape to create a defensive area.

Course, you always need the insane Pyromancer who burns them all. ALWAYS.

[hide=For Dragoon (or anyone else who can answer)]Am I missing any here?: Chrono, Cyro, Hydro, Geo, Pyro and Necromancy. I feel I'm forgetting one or two.[/hide]

swordfinalqr7.jpg

I think Cyromancy would be better than Hydromancy. Ability to freeze the zombies makes it easier to destory the brain, and you have more fun.

Geomancy might be useful for builidng fortifications, manipulating the landscape to create a defensive area.

Course, you always need the insane Pyromancer who burns them all. ALWAYS.

[hide=For Dragoon (or anyone else who can answer)]Am I missing any here?: Chrono, Cyro, Hydro, Geo, Pyro and Necromancy. I feel I'm forgetting one or two.[/hide]

that would be aero, I call shotgun on master aeromancer!

2Xeo5.png

Ah thanks, I forgot about that one.

But what could would an Aeromancer be ina zombie invasion? I can't see any noticeable advantage without causing damage to our own base.

Conjuring up a storm big enough to make a noticeable difference is likely going to take alot of energy, and be harder to control.

I mean, its useful if you are a coward and want to escape though...

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Ah thanks, I forgot about that one.

But what could would an Aeromancer be ina zombie invasion? I can't see any noticeable advantage without causing damage to our own base.

Conjuring up a storm big enough to make a noticeable difference is likely going to take alot of energy, and be harder to control.

I mean, its useful if you are a coward and want to escape though...

uuuh, good for buying time, what with being able to blow zombies away and all, I assume control of lightning fits into aeromancy..... I guess a small tornado could be useful for pinning things down for other schools of magic to kill.

also, being able to fly is pretty much the ultimate scout/scavenger.

combine flying with lightning and you have an airborne marksman I suppose.

2Xeo5.png

Problem is, the Tornado needs more energy to keep under control, and maintained.

Really, a powerful enough Geomancer can contain them with manipulated landscape forming walls they can't climb, leaving a Pyromancer to rain fire down upon them.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

mmm, I guess, but remember, if you get powerful enough as an aeromancer, you can use meteomancy(supposed to have an extra r but i think it sounds better that way) and then you can rain down balls of fire and ice from space. I suppose if you became powerful enough after that you could cause the moon to collide with the earth, but who'd want to do that...

*shifty eyes*

2Xeo5.png

I don't think that that is applied in Aeromancy.

After all, the art of Aeromancy is to manipulate the wind. Which already has to exsist there, you can't create enough wind in space from nothing in order to have the required pull to bring something many millions of miles alway crashing into the Earth, and it would take MULTIPLE Aeromancers if it were possible.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

hmmm....I see your point.

I still like the idea of an aeromancer scout, you can't deny that would be useful.

also, what about learning different schools of magic, and then combining them to create new ways to kill things....

2Xeo5.png

Combining them sounds dangerous. Besides, I think the sheer amount of energy required by 1 man would be tremendous to control two different arts at once.

I was thinking using 1/2 or 3/5 of each school, then using them together to create a new school, of course it would take a lo of power, so you'd need a very skilled mage.

2Xeo5.png

I feel like this discussion might be losing some of it's realism. Granted it is a topic on a zombie invasion, but still.

Or it might be because I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

found another few schools of magic.

cybermancy(control of mechanical objects)

oneiromancy(control of dreams, zombies don't have dreams as far as I know, so pretty usless)

onomancy(controls identity, no idea how this works)

axinomancy(control of weapons)

and meh, this could happen, the same power used to animate the zombies could have created magic. assuming they aren't virus zombies of course.

and I think it would be possible to create a new school using two of the other schools, but only temporarily, and it would take incredible expertise in both the schools you intend to combine, otherwise it'd just kill you outright.

*points at black mage in swords avatar*

2Xeo5.png

Oneiromancy could be useful in mental and emotional conditioning.

And Wouter, change that to a cricket bat. Besides, we're assuming that these Zombies can distingush between dead, animal and human flesh, and therefore don't require sight as much.

And I think the inital attempt to combine two different schools would kill anyone.

swordfinalqr7.jpg