OMG!!! P2p-ers!!!

Guest mauranius

1. Why you think you are better people than us, who don't pay for the game

Probably because the fact they pay makes them feel superior

2. Why are you always referring to: "you don't pay 5 dollar, you don't have a reason to ask things from jagex"

Well, since Jagex is a company, they have to make profits..That doesn't mean that they should pull that card out.

3. why are so many of you people so full of themselves that you think other people are worth "less" than you?

The fact they pay MAY (<= see that) *repeats for good measure* MAY make them feel superior. They would consider F2P'ers as "second class" citizens because they don't pay.

4. Have you ever talked with an f2p-er for the reasons he did not wanted to be a member?

I did, actually.

5. Do you consider f2p players as human beings?

Well...Seeing that as I am a F2P.... I do. I don't know about myself though... :-w

6. I heard that most people in member worlds are brutal, annoying and lame, is this true? (I heard it from ex f2p-ers ;) )

Not a clue, though I have to doubt this one, as there are nice P2P'ers as well as mean P2P'ers, just as it is with F2P.

F2P

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.Why you think you are better people than us, who don't pay for the game

Because ur more bad than us. U have lower total and yeah.

2. Why are you always referring to: "you don't pay 5 dollar, you don't have a reason to ask things from jagex"

Why are you asking me all of these questions?

3. why are so many of you people so full of themselves that you think other people are worth "less" than you?

Because is paying ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã3.20 (5 dollars) a lot?

4. Have you ever talked with an f2p-er for the reasons he did not wanted to be a member?

NOPE.

Obviously.. Dogs don't play computers

6. I heard that most people in member worlds are brutal, annoying and lame, is this true? (I heard it from ex f2p-ers ;) )

There kind tbh. F2ps are annoying >_O

P2P.

Wow, that shows how much i cares about this pointless rant.

7. Last and definitely not least: F2P players SHOULD be grateful that they get a free game at all. Instead, too many of them have an attitude of entitlement -- they think they "deserve" updates or that it's "not fair" that P2P gets updates that they do not. In other words, they act like spoiled brats.

I don't agree with you often, but on this I agree 100%. The majority (definately not all) of F2P are constantly complaining they 'need' this, they 'deserve' that or 'have to have' something else. I'm not gonna pull out the 'if you want it pay' argument, cause I know that some just can't become P2P at this point in time. I'll also save the comparisons to restraunts, hotel rooms, cable tv, cars, computers etc.

But those entitlement brats need to realise that there's no such thing as a free lunch and that this is a harmless, early in life and safe lession on how the world works.

(I'm not against updates for F2P, I'm against people who act entitled. I'm also a realist and a blunt one at that.)

Ananke32.png

My age range is 15-17

But yes, i do agree with you fully. Alot of P2P players regard f2p players as nothing worthwhile, yet they have to play the game with less resources as well as lots of harder ways to train. Most of these players are very well behaved, and compared to Member players, are probably much more mature about content. Since they know they aren't getting anything, they don't complain about it. In fact, i know quite a few F2p players who have higher skills than i do, and are higher combat than me. Even if you think F2p players aren't anything special, most are better than others.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

I have been a member for 3 months out of 3 years playing runescape so the majority of my time has been spent as an f2per. I completely agree with everything you've said.

I don't. I respect the top f2pers just as much as the players high up on the overall high scores. I don't understand how paying for the game automatically makes you a better player. When I was a member I still didn't understand this.

Just because someone doesn't want to pay $5 a month doesn't make them inferior... it's just a game. No one should be criticized for the way they choose to play it.

I'm not one of those people... perhaps they want to justify spending their $5 a month by thinking that it makes them better than others who just want to play the game and keep their money for other purposes...or something :-s

Yup. Their usual answers are: "I don't have the money" "My parents won't let me" "I don't have enough time to play" etc.

I really respect the top 200 f2pers who have avoided membership for that reason as well.

*looks in mirror* yup, pretty human ::'

6. I heard that most people in member worlds are brutal, annoying and lame, is this true? (I heard it from ex f2p-ers )

I really couldn't tell much of a difference between p2p and f2p... the p2p pures are even more obnoxious though :XD:

(I am 17.)

K_G_Is_Me.png

A) Because we support the game and keep it running

B) Because we deserve updates for our 5 dollars, why should you get the same?

A) I'm not, but if you mean games wise as when you speak to a noob, well, we have experienced more in the game and know more about it.

A) Yes, usually "Im to young to pay for it" or "I dont think a game deserves ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã3.20 a month, well, then why play it?

A) NO! I consider them to be mutated onions, lol yer offcourse i consider them to be humans.

6. I heard that most people in member worlds are brutal, annoying and lame, is this true? (I heard it from ex f2p-ers )

A) I've used F2P servers a few times for different reasons, it seriously does NOT have as many annoying people as F2P! in F2P i found there was a bot spamming in every bank, account traders, noobs that just follow you, people who swear alot for no reason, beggers and much more, we have alot less of that in our servers.

Im 18 Years of age and have been P2P since 2003

Brnz--4rr0wz

94 Magic, 61 Combat :D GF

Gold Tiger, do you have any reason why you chose that 40% of the F2P players are macroers? Or, did you just pull that statistic out of your [wagon]. At the most extreme cases, only 24% of the F2P players are macroers. If you now itching to say I pulled this statistic out of my [wagon], take some ritalin, put that little debby fudge cake away, put your methylenedioxymethamphetamine away and focus on these following paragraphs.

Ok, according to the latest statistics, there are 1 million Runescape subscribers, and 10 million free players. Do you honestly thing that Jagex would drop almost 91% of their players? Ok, look around in all of runescape. How many autoers do you see compared to normal players. At extremes, there are about 400 bots in one world. I am over estimating here. So, there are 72 F2P servers so, 400*72 is 28,800. Close to 29000 bots playing. And there are 119,794 F2P players playing currently by my calculations. 28,800/119494 is around .2404, so, 24% of the F2P players are macroers. Not the half or the majority as most people are saying. And remember, this is a large overestimation.

If Jagex would step it up on banning bots on the free server, the bots would never go to P2P, so, you would cut bot killing costs by not having to go from...

Actually I think your wrong in that estimate, go to any market world, you'll find alot more Macroers than normal players, go to any yew, willow, oak trees, guess what, more macroers, go to any training spot, alot of macroes including non RWT that are after combat, go to cow field, guessed again? more macroer! go to lobster fishing spots... i think you get the pattern. I believe about 35% - 40% is a good estimate in my opinion.

Brnz--4rr0wz

94 Magic, 61 Combat :D GF

If your F2P for life. Your 100% abusing the demo.

:mrgreen: Sorry that one made me laugh

I have had a hard time complying, what the general message was in your reply's for which i thank you a lot! I see there are "some" Members now in here that actually say f2p is less because of the money payment, but i see another good amount of players replying with what i hoped to get.

I know we don't pay for the game, in which people say we do not deserve to ask jagex questions why they haven;t done it yet. I am aware of the large amount of scammers, macroers and inexperienced players that wander around in the free world. But then i still don't get it why some p2p-ers treat the top f2p as scum as well? I consider myself and many of my top f2p players as very skilled, we have information about where best to train in the f2p world because it is a limited space. We even provide members that lost their membership with this information. Then why on some occasions I am still considered an inexperienced player?

I tried making the suggestion that instead of giving free players more f2p space they could give them a storage system like boxes for random event items. I know p2p has another system for this, namely construction, but what if you fall back from p2p to f2p and you are unable to use bankspace because there are all random event items in them?

After making this suggestions some players here on tip.it came ranting in that topic. Also i have been called several times a noob by members ranging from 60-80 combat while i was already 100+ just because I am an f2p.

I think that type of players deserve to bet buttkicked just as macroers and scammers (and begging inexperienced players >.< )

Don't be so stereotypical.

You cannot class 'p2pers' as one collective.

There is just too many, rather you should say 'some' p2pers.

P2P offers more and better ways of making money than f2p. That's one of the cons you just have to play with if you don't feel like having 1 bigmac meal less per month.

I'm 17 and I care about the stereotyping on both sides. :roll: People on both sides endlessly preach to try and keep their feeling of superiority. Just grow up, move on, and stop worrying about what idiots think of you.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

I don't understand your rant. Are you basing it on sterotypes? I don't appreciate it.

I refuse to say my age.

I'll tell you I'm f2p right now but not if I ever was a member (but my stats sig will give it away.)

I was f2p till 101 combat- I was going for top 200 as I tried everyway to become a member.

Now, some members are jerks. Some members are too young to play. And many break the rules, but the same can be said for f2ps, we're all human. You can't say you were never mean to someone- even if you regretted doing so afterwards it still counts. Wounds can heal but still leave scars.

Now, a lot of f2p's beg, a lot of p2p's beg. There's p2p's who get on my nerves, and there's f2ps. I'm pretty sure you've gotten the point by now.

I think you have no right to judge people on their age- if their under 13, perhaps. But, if their parents think they can handle it; you have no right. Someone's age should not discredit their views and opinions- it may even provide a different side you may not of seen or even considered.

Instead, try judging on maturity, in the end that's all that matters. An adult can act like a child whereas a child could act like an adult- bear that in mind.

There is no way you can justify basing any opinions on anyone because of their age :|

I'm not uncool enough to have a stat sig.

dan_i_can.png

I lied :-p

I'm 14, P2P, and don't have much of an issue with other members being "lame". And i'm sorry, but I feel that P2P DO deserve more, since they pay for the game. If F2P got more, less players would be member and Jagex would lose money. As much as Runescape is a fun game, it is a buisness also.

[bleep] you all

I'm 14, P2P, and don't have much of an issue with other members being "lame". And i'm sorry, but I feel that P2P DO deserve more, since they pay for the game. If F2P got more, less players would be member and Jagex would lose money. As much as Runescape is a fun game, it is a buisness also.
No arguements there. :)

What is your take on members acting like jerks toward non-members based on whether they pay for membership though?

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

This is a pointless post.

Stop whining just because you cant afford $5 a month.

f2p is only a demo,p2p is the real game!!

Links 2 3 4,Reise Reise,My World and Feuer Frei are the the songs that will make you kick the crap out of a bully that tries to bully you!!

Did you just come in from the RSOF? Well let me welcome you..

Go Back.

Some people can't become P2P because they don't have time to play the game that much, parents won't let them etc.

So next time try bringing something new to the table instead of the old, unoriginal "it's only $5 a month" rant.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Go Back.

Some people can't become P2P because they don't have time to play the game that much, parents won't let them etc.

So next time try bringing something new to the table instead of the old, unoriginal "it's only $5 a month" rant.

+1

Im P2P and even im getting tired of everyone bringing up the money issue

You dare question my eccentricities?

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

I'm 15, F2P, and game-wise, yes, P2P definitely deserve more than us. They actually PAY, unlike us, and anyone who keeps whining about F2P needing more doesn't seem to realize what it takes to run an MMORPG. There're are servers to run and people to pay and even HAVING an F2P community is money-draining, which, if you haven't noticed, explains the existence of those adverts floating above your game windows.

As for community-wise, P2P players on F2P servers are notorious for being complete jerks and I myself have run into one too many. We all play the same game, albeit one costs money and the other doesn't, and since we play the same game, can't we all just get along?

What is your take on members acting like jerks toward non-members based on whether they pay for membership though?

Some members are a little stuck up and think they are *much* better than F2P. Most people though, do not act like jerks, and you criticize not one person, but a whole group of over a million people when you make a rant like this.

[bleep] you all

We don't, it's just that the only P2P'ers that hang about F2P showing off are kids with a bit of cheap dragon armour, a granite platebody and a hugely inflated e-ego.

You should get some updates, but I don't like the fact that some F2P'ers frequently whine when the latest update isn't coming for them.

Again, referring back to question 1, you mostly see the P2P'ers that are in their 80's, wearing show-off armour and want to boast and argue.

Yes, well the reason was his parents wouldn't pay for it.

Ofcourse, I do, but i know a lot of P2P players think of them as being much lower than them.

6. I heard that most people in member worlds are brutal, annoying and lame, is this true? (I heard it from ex f2p-ers)

Some are yes, you get a lot of people who think they're something special because they sat at a computer longer than some of us. :uhh:

If F2P'ers were to go, the level 80's with the massive e-ego's boasting in F2P worlds would be the most affected.

Why? Because these are the ones that get cheap skills like Fletching to 99, then spend the profit from it on their Dragon Meds, Obby shields and Granite Plates and then walk around showing off some more.

Without you guys, a lot of aspects in P2P would be [bleep]ed.

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

Gold Tiger, do you have any reason why you chose that 40% of the F2P players are macroers? Or, did you just pull that statistic out of your [wagon]. At the most extreme cases, only 24% of the F2P players are macroers. If you now itching to say I pulled this statistic out of my [wagon], take some ritalin, put that little debby fudge cake away, put your methylenedioxymethamphetamine away and focus on these following paragraphs.

Ok, according to the latest statistics, there are 1 million Runescape subscribers, and 10 million free players. Do you honestly thing that Jagex would drop almost 91% of their players? Ok, look around in all of runescape. How many autoers do you see compared to normal players. At extremes, there are about 400 bots in one world. I am over estimating here. So, there are 72 F2P servers so, 400*72 is 28,800. Close to 29000 bots playing. And there are 119,794 F2P players playing currently by my calculations. 28,800/119494 is around .2404, so, 24% of the F2P players are macroers. Not the half or the majority as most people are saying. And remember, this is a large overestimation.

If Jagex would step it up on banning bots on the free server, the bots would never go to P2P, so, you would cut bot killing costs by not having to go from...

Actually I think your wrong in that estimate, go to any market world, you'll find alot more Macroers than normal players, go to any yew, willow, oak trees, guess what, more macroers, go to any training spot, alot of macroes including non RWT that are after combat, go to cow field, guessed again? more macroer! go to lobster fishing spots... i think you get the pattern. I believe about 35% - 40% is a good estimate in my opinion.

I don't think 3 world with a max capacity of 2000 players is going to change the numbers by 10-15%. Even if you factored in that every single player on those three worlds was a macro (a massive over estimation) and add in 6000 players to the numbers, you still come out with 29%. A more realistic estimation of 600 on each of these worlds, adding an 600 more macros (an extra 200 per world), giving you 29400 macros, or 24.5%. This is also alot higher than it probably really is.

You obviously didn't do any research to come up with these numbers, and probably were just trying to out do Moonshadow's post, which may be impossible due to its sheer awesomeness.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Some members are a little stuck up and think they are *much* better than F2P. Most people though, do not act like jerks, and you criticize not one person, but a whole group of over a million people when you make a rant like this.

Funny you should mention that, I get people making rude comments about F2P'ers as a whole daily, and the F2P is not a mere 1 million as you say the members are, people but closer to 7 million people.

Interesting to say the least. :-k

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

We don't, it's just that the only P2P'ers that hang about F2P showing off are kids with a bit of cheap dragon armour, a granite platebody and a hugely inflated e-ego.

You should get some updates, but I don't like the fact that some F2P'ers frequently whine when the latest update isn't coming for them.

Again, referring back to question 1, you mostly see the P2P'ers that are in their 80's, wearing show-off armour and want to boast and argue.

Yes, well the reason was his parents wouldn't pay for it.

Ofcourse, I do, but i know a lot of P2P players think of them as being much lower than them.

6. I heard that most people in member worlds are brutal, annoying and lame, is this true? (I heard it from ex f2p-ers)

Some are yes, you get a lot of people who think they're something special because they sat at a computer longer than some of us. :uhh:

If F2P'ers were to go, the level 80's with the massive e-ego's boasting in F2P worlds would be the most affected.

Why? Because these are the ones that get cheap skills like Fletching to 99, then spend the profit from it on their Dragon Meds, Obby shields and Granite Plates and then walk around showing off some more.

Without you guys, a lot of aspects in P2P would be [bleep].

Thanks for your post, thankfully some nice people have found their way into this rant..... Thanks NJE for sticking out some things...

I know my first post is directed as if all p2p-ers are bad people that harass free players. But it's just a small amount of them that tries to ruin it for the rest.

For the rest the age thing was not about letting you say your real age, I was just wondering if the people that truly opposed me where younger than the general stack of players. Armourboy already stacked out some differences, but might there be more?

Go Back.

Probably.. After all, how seriously can we take a person who calls himself "darkfuhrer" and spells it worng too?? :roll: But that's beside the point..

I am deeply saddened by how some of my fellows treat the f2p population. They stand in Lumbridge wearing cheap members weapons, practically useless in member's worlds, with this holier-than-thou attitude that absolutely disgusts me.... If a item is worthless in members(like skeleton), wearing it in a f2p world DOES NOT make it cooler!

For example, I had this rather interesting conversation with a couple of members in f2p world 3 Lumbridge.-

There was this person standing around in Lumbridge in full HAM(worthless) holding a mud pie(worthless). He walks up to me and says-

"Hey noob, you wanna eat my pie?"

I never bring my members items to f2p, so he obviously thought I was a f2per. Apparently the fact that I was 30 or so combat levels escaped him..

Me-"No. I find it amusing that you call me a noob when I happen to be 30 or so levels higher than you.."

"Well, your a f2per. and my pie is like one of the most rarest items in members!"

Apparently he was expecting me to lick his shoes or gush about his awesomeness or something like that. Unfortunately, I happen to have some knowledge of member's items, being a member myself.

me-"I laugh at your assumptions. I am a member, and therefore I know for a fact that mud pies are absolutely worthless. Why you even bother to show them off in f2p amazes me."

"Well.. i like dont have anything better to do!"

"Then go take your pies and find someone who actually cares about them."

He proceeded to walk away after this.. :lol:

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif