Splitting "Help & Advice" and AOW Sections into F2P/P2P

Hey everyone,

I'd like to know if it's possible to separate all the guides in AOW and Help & Advice by f2p and p2p categories.

I'm f2p, and I'm looking through the AOW section pretty feverishly, specifically looking for the f2p guides, the few, swimming in the vast p2p guide pool. Any way we can get that split into f2p and p2p for easy searching?

Thanks for listening,

~WSW~

Compile a list of F2P guides, all of them.

PM a moderator, ask them to make a sticky that contains all the F2P Guides, for easy and quick viewing. Be sure to give them the list of the guides.

As you said yourself, there isn't many of the F2P guides, so a sticky would be better suited, and I don't know why a mod wouldn't agree to the above, but then again they'll probably find a reason.

Finding the F2P guides is something I've been meaning to do for quite a while for my guide. (link in sig) Of course, it's worthless if no one can find the guide...

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Although splitting the forums would make them both much less popular, a 2nd sticky in the AOW for f2p guides would help a lot.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Use the search button when looking for something, it helps a lot.

It's not very easy to find stuff like that in guides with such a disadvanced default search function in phpBB.

Anyway, typically guides (except combat ones) are good in explaining F2P and P2P methods, and sometimes even the guide title indicates what status it is for.

However, it could be a nice addition. :)

~Rcty

Rcty

Use the search button when looking for something, it helps a lot.

It's not very easy to find stuff like that in guides with such a disadvanced default search function in phpBB.

Anyway, typically guides (except combat ones) are good in explaining F2P and P2P methods, and sometimes even the guide title indicates what status it is for.

However, it could be a nice addition. :)

~Rcty

I do, aswell agree with the idea. However, some of the main guides put into the AOW are usually F2P, And P2P useable. So, in that case I'm not sure where those would be relocated to. But other than the slight possibilities I cast my vote as a yes.

~Alina

~Tip.It's #1 Party Girl & Events Team Supporter~

2141567593_54ae68f6f3_o.jpg

Next TET Event: A Holy Pilgrimage!

Next TET AU Event: Zamorak Strikes Back Part 1!

PM me if you need any help with an event.