2 Weeks of playing (Rougly)

Wow another player who tries a Rate this after a few weeks, but this time it's actually good! That's higher than my mining level! :D Very nice 10/10 for two week! :thumbsup:

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Hmm'k. Roughly 12 hours a day you mean :roll:

Why bother posting if all your going to do is flame? Fact is you can get 70 mining in 2 weeks by playing around 2-3 hours a day as long as you know what your doing.

It's still a very good achievement as you managed to bank everything, and mining's one of the hardest skills due to it being so boring!

Next goal i'd say should be 70 down the whole right column that would be ownage, keep your melee's where there at. Also congrats on raising so much cash just out of 70 mining, im impressed ::'

IGN: HesFearless.

-Jamie

M'k, lvl 70... that's 737,627xp

Spread that out over 2 weeks, makes 737,627/14=52,687.6xp a day.

Nothing special at all with mining iron, sorry.

Lol better than posts like "OMG Rate me played 2 weeks plzzzzzzzzzzz" where they have acumilated full iron and got 10 wc.

OT: Nice 8/10 keep it up!

I agree. Mining 2k iron a day doesn't impress me too much...

Well to be honest i would like to see you mine 2k iron a day for 2 weeks straight banking each ore.

And actually its 1.5k ore a day :D

EDIT: Forgot to rate. 7/10 if you've played before. 9/10 if you haven't (Experience on what to do)

No sig ftw

I agree. Mining 2k iron a day doesn't impress me too much...

Well to be honest i would like to see you mine 2k iron a day for 2 weeks straight banking each ore.

And actually its 1.5k ore a day :D

I don't have 2 hours a day to devot to mining iron ore which is now 80 gp ea...

Even though your mining level is higher than mine, I still think you should have waited longer before posting. :? I guarantee that these "2 week" postings will get more negative comments than positive.

Hmm'k. Roughly 12 hours a day you mean :roll:

You flame when someone works slowly for a few days and does a rate this.

You flame when someone actually does something nice in a few weeks and does a rate this.

What should people do then? :uhh:

Retired

Ex-E174

Ex-Venqeance

[Ex-Tha Familia3]

ive been playing for like 3 years and my mining is 66 :|

I've been playing since June and my mining is 66 <3:

Nice achievement, as for what to do next, get the whole right row as suggested before.

~Joe.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

ive been playing for like 3 years and my mining is 66 :|

I've been playing since June and my mining is 66 <3:

Nice achievement, as for what to do next, get the whole right row as suggested before.

~Joe.

5 years

65 mining

nice for 2 weeks...i guess. but u shoulda trained more skills. theyd be lowers lvs but u would have a higher total and itd be more fun than donig 1 thing over and over

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

i may sound like im :twisted: when i say this but i think hes autoed for 13 days and just drop traded some money and things and brought up his att str def because if you look at the hiscores using the the rsn its says on tipit none are above 30 and that looks like an autoer with only one skill high and the camo and leaderhosen with no amy ect srry but i dont beleive it flame me if you want ill just not visit this topic anymore

Iwatch_po12n.png

dk drops- 35 x dragon hatchet 35 x berserker ring 37 x warrior ring

Dragon drops- 4x left half 2 x med helm 4x skirt 2 x legs 4x shard 9 x claws

Bandos drops-6x Tassets 2x boots 4x chestplate 1x hilt[/color]

Dissed?

Theres no achievement here but doing what forty people already have done "look at my sick as acc I dids ijt liek in 2 weeks it was rely 2 weks no lies" - type threads. They start to get a tad boring, this might only get on my nerves I dont know.

i may sound like im :twisted: when i say this but i think hes autoed for 13 days and just drop traded some money and things and brought up his att str def because if you look at the hiscores using the the rsn its says on tipit none are above 30 and that looks like an autoer with only one skill high and the camo and leaderhosen with no amy ect srry but i dont beleive it flame me if you want ill just not visit this topic anymore

I was going to say something along the lines of that but that would result in 8 years threatening they'd get there level 193 Main to own me.

563rd to 99 mining on 15/08/07

99 Farming