99 def 60 str 1 attack? training guide

soulest

hi ever wanted to just hardly ever get hit well heres my guide it straight forward so here we go

start off with str

tt island well

3 str yeah easy lol

then dont get def trust me it takes forever there

3-5

3 choices here

monks (i won't trust me you'll see)

or goblins & spiders (best one well i think)

men & woman (they can hit so i won't do this)

finaly that took a while lol (about 5 mins)

now grab an iron skim

full iron full inv of tuna why tuna well you hp wil go up tons and at the start youll get hit alot well now finay were 2 train hmm

!monks! lol

1-5 def

just proply play n for 5 lvls then

5-99

well look though fourms while on it just check over it once in while

str

5-40

keep traing on monks till 40 finaly we move lol

40-50

guards yes guards north of fally with iron skim full mith - rune will

proteck you from hits bring a few trout incase

50-60

i would pk at this time in full rune iron shimmy lol but if you most

train 2 60 str skeletons up north full mith iron shim and full inv of lobsters they are aggrive so its easy work its this or flesh crawlers

up 2 you

yes thanks for comment yet

blueright sword needs a quest im talking right into i dont like quest lol exespt master

sliverlight: yes a good sword it needs some effort to get it oh well i will stick to good old fansion iron scim

iron dagger: although it is faster its not as powerfull i would go for iron shimtar or longsword but its up to you at the moment im creating a tank same tecniq for def so i might not respond strigh away

sig3ax9.png

"guards yes guards north of fally with rune skim full mith"

You need 40 attack for rune scim...

You should also mention that Silverlight and the blurite sword are better than the iron scimitar... but the iron dagger is best at first since it is the fastest...

oversized.jpg[/bads]

"guards yes guards north of fally with rune skim full mith"

You need 40 attack for rune scim...

You should also mention that Silverlight and the blurite sword are better than the iron scimitar... but the iron dagger is best at first since it is the fastest...

thank you i will change it ty for your comment

sig3ax9.png

M6c, scimitars and just as fast as daggers. Yes, bluerite/silverlight would be loads more accurate and powerful than an iron weapon.

asigthegodofsoupzz0.gif

The spelling and grammar of that email was that of an 11 year old palestinian goatboy who is speaking english for the first time
Quite simply, Facebook craps on Myspace. Then makes it eat the crap.

I heard Red Topaz Machete was also good for 1 attack characters.

But as muggiwhplar said, I don't see much point in this type of account.

Why 60 str? Maybe 70 attack if you want to be able to wear full barrows (like my friend, 70+ def and 70+ attack skiller) at a low level.

icecube7.jpeg

I heard Red Topaz Machete was also good for 1 attack characters.

But as muggiwhplar said, I don't see much point in this type of account.

Why 60 str? Maybe 70 attack if you want to be able to wear full barrows (like my friend, 70+ def and 70+ attack skiller) at a low level.

Might be a Defence Obby mauler? ::'

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

yes but you see the meaning of this pure is obby def pure try to take least hits with hits around 10s often but f2p its sort of useless but in f2p

your max would be 7 i think with iron shimtar so the f2p meaning a think would be to never get hit or not alot with it rapids 7s

sig3ax9.png

.. have to do it but i find the main thing of this pure to go into wildy full mith str ammy and iron shimtar and surveving i'v went into wildy with my lvl 99 pure def and hes been maxed with a 25 yes a 2h f2p but i't was time wasting him to get my friends pure str lol pwned him

sig3ax9.png

.. have to do it but i find the main thing of this pure to go into wildy full mith str ammy and iron shimtar and surveving i'v went into wildy with my lvl 99 pure def and hes been maxed with a 25 yes a 2h f2p but i't was time wasting him to get my friends pure str lol pwned him

What does that mean in English?

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

yes but you see the meaning of this pure is obby def pure try to take least hits with hits around 10s often but f2p its sort of useless but in f2p

your max would be 7 i think with iron shimtar so the f2p meaning a think would be to never get hit or not alot with it rapids 7s

no lmao, look at any calculator, you'll see the max hit is uber low. :roll: Even if your max hit was 7, (in f2p at least) you would never hit anyone,not even people wiht 1 def :roll: :roll: :roll:

Dragon Drops:1, D med

Barrows Drops:None

sorry i was only trying to help people as well it tells you how to become a tank (sort of i cut coners lol and becose of my english 1 im diysexic and 2 dyspraxic

oh yeah and join the campain for more bank space for f2ps

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR

and thats nothing right

sig3ax9.png

sorry i was only trying to help people as well it tells you how to become a tank (sort of i cut coners lol and becose of my english 1 im diysexic and 2 dyspraxic

oh yeah and join the campain for more bank space for f2ps

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR

and thats nothing right

F2p pays trough ads... and you better think a bit better about this guide

There is no reason to get such a 'tank' like that... you'll probably hit like "0-0-0-1-0-0-0-0-0-0-6-0-0-0-0-7-0-0-0-0-0-1" while someone with 60 att and 70 str is going to slaughter you...

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

gr@mm@r pl0x man. its leik s000 hrd t0 leik lawl read dis gu!d3 wif ut gramm3r. a!) !) some pl0xxage.

Interesting type of pure...but dosn't seem too effective

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

this is an anti pure as in i dont like pures all my pures have failed so i make this one but....... im going to edit it watch out for my new guide its going to be more of a tank okay? and if you say im brainless im not my grammer is bad i might have spelling merstakes and makeing bad comments is very bad beacose im dyspric if you don't know what it is search it okay and i might not be able to read some coments my reading age is 7 i have an iq of 110 okay oh yeah im dyslexic

sig3ax9.png

Meh not a great but I'll give it a solid 5/10 for the idea. :)

Next time try to use better grammar.

Avoid abbreviations.

Don't pull the guide out of your [wagon] in 20 minutes.

This is a temporary account. Ash6110 is my real one. As soon as I get my account back I will not be using this one anymore.

Thanks

Ash6110

• 2 weeks later...

Would be useless account. Even a scimitar strenght pure would be able to block/dogde most of the attacks! withattack level like that you would not do ANYTHING with strenght because even a level 5 goblin would be damaged from about 2/15 of your strikes! A good natiarmourman with rune warhammer/mace/twohander blade would still hit you with about 1/9 of strikes (depending on level) but even iron 2h or iron warhammer would take about 90-200 tries tohit your enemy once!

Long live the mighty runite warhammer, the only guardian defending f2p from overpower of tank pures!

wait,you do know even with 60 strength, with silverlight your max hit will be about 2

no, it would be something like 8 (or 13-16 for demons). But still it would be far too taxing to make account like this, because no-monster has difficulties to dogde such attack level

Long live the mighty runite warhammer, the only guardian defending f2p from overpower of tank pures!