3 Hit's Stat & Training Help - Returned

@Dan3HitU

Around 3-5 years ago I had a help thread here which was extremely large (85+ pages if I remember rightly).

Read before you post:

You must provide a screenshot of your stats, do not just type them or link to hiscores, if you want a free image host you can use http://upl04d.com

You must say what your budget is (this is for people who want levels fast and don't care about the price!)

You must tell me (if you feel necessary) if you're going for PKing/Dueling stats or just general cool-looking adventurer stats.

You must say which skill you want to improve.

You must not PM me via these forums!

Further more...

When you post your RuneScape stats if you're not sure how to take screenshots you may use dynamic stat signature services, I'm sure you know where to find them, there's even one in my signature if you're unsure, or you can just click the image below:

3___hit___u.png

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello =)

danofilth2.gif

Those are my lame stats, as you can clearly see.

My budget, is well, not to low, I've got zerker ring, fury, torso, fire cape, ranger set, ect to train with.. But I'm not sure just what to train on!

I've been at experiments, but they seem somewhat low for my level.

I'm going for 100 combat by Christmas so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

danofilth2.gif

Based on your stats, I would say stick in Canafis and go attack Ghouls' (they have 50 health), they're Undead so you can use your Salve Amulet (e) on them (if you have).

I suggest purchasing a Whip (if you haven't one already), and train your Attack first to 80 and then take a Scimitar and train your Strength, no real need to train your Defence any higher just yet as 80 Armours won't be released until around next summer.

danofilth2.gif

Based on your stats, I would say stick in Canafis and go attack Ghouls' (they have 50 health), they're Undead so you can use your Salve Amulet (e) on them (if you have).

I suggest purchasing a Whip (if you haven't one already), and train your Attack first to 80 and then take a Scimitar and train your Strength, no real need to train your Defence any higher just yet as 80 Armours won't be released until around next summer.

~Not to butt in, but this is good advice. I used to go Ghouls myself, and i found them much faster than those Experiment things. Also, there's two separate areas of them, each with about 20 Ghouls, which is enough to keep you training constantly. Also, it's about a minute run away from the Canifis Bank. Maybe i'll stick around your thread, lol.~

Our_Moon.png

Glowin_Red_M.png

There are my craptacular stats. I want to level woodcutting and Attack to 99 eventually. How would I do this? Thanks in advance :D

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

Glowin_Red_M.png

There are my craptacular stats. I want to level woodcutting and Attack to 99 eventually. How would I do this? Thanks in advance :D

Firstly, if you want to earn money whilst Woodcutting I'd head on over to Edgeville (yes, Edge) and chop the Yews there, or the ones in the Gnome Stronghold, both these Tree locations are rarely touched, I also recommend investing into a Dragon Axe (Woodcutting Axe), they're much faster in the long run than Rune and well-worth the money.

If you're not bothered about making money, then simple run down to Draynor Village and hack away at the Willows until you're Level 99, this method is the fastest.

For your Attack I suggest training your Strength to around Level 80-82 first, this way your Attack will raise much quicker as you'll hit much consecutively, buy yourself a whip and seeing as you're 60 Defence, I'd suggest fighting something along the lines of Earth Warriors either in the Edge dungeon or the Legends Guild, if you have access.

If you're not bothered about making money, then simple run down to Draynor Village and hack away at the Willows until you're Level 99, this method is the fastest.

I believe cutting and dropping teaks in the Tai Bwo Wannai area is faster xp. But if you really want to cut willows, I'd advice the BA spot, it's usually less crowded there.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Glowin_Red_M.png

Firstly, if you want to earn money whilst Woodcutting I'd head on over to Edgeville (yes, Edge) and chop the Yews there, or the ones in the Gnome Stronghold, both these Tree locations are rarely touched, I also recommend investing into a Dragon Axe (Woodcutting Axe), they're much faster in the long run than Rune and well-worth the money.

For your Attack I suggest training your Strength to around Level 80-82 first, this way your Attack will raise much quicker as you'll hit much consecutively, buy yourself a whip and seeing as you're 60 Defence, I'd suggest fighting something along the lines of Earth Warriors either in the Edge dungeon or the Legends Guild, if you have access.

Thanks so much! One more question: What would be the easiest way to get cooking to level 68?

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

I believe cutting and dropping teaks in the Tai Bwo Wannai area is faster xp. But if you really want to cut willows, I'd advice the BA spot, it's usually less crowded there.

It's faster to cut at Draynor and bank the Willows than it is to drop all 28.

Thanks so much! One more question: What would be the easiest way to get cooking to level 68?

Use Grand Exchange and buy Raw Lobsters.

Well, this doesn't really fit into stats or whatever, so I don't think I need to provide my stats. (If I do, there in my siggy)

I'm on my way to 94 cooking, as an f2p, then when I get p2p, i'll cook sharks with cooking gaunlets on til 99. :)

My question is, is GE the best place for cooking? As an f2p.

I want a place that I don't need to walk more then a few squares to cook, and once again, i'm f2p.

cool_ice77.png

cool_ice77.png

It's faster to cut at Draynor and bank the Willows than it is to drop all 28.

Use Grand Exchange and buy Raw Lobsters.

The BA spot has a deposit box. You don't need to drop any logs.

If you meant the Teaks, it's still faster exp.

icecube7.jpeg

dragon159147.png

theres my stats and i have 3 questions for you.(i have a decently deep pocket)

1. i will soon have a bandos godsword but i need 75 attack to use it what do you sugjest i kill to lvl my attack?

2. after i get my attack up to 75 what would u sugjest i do to lvl combat in general.

3. how do i get that dynamic sig to fit in my tip.it siggy its 43kb over the maximum.

ty for any help i apperciate it and ty for making this thread.

3. how do i get that dynamic sig to fit in my tip.it siggy its 43kb over the maximum.

You really can't do anything, considering it is dynamic. Your best bet is to find another site or another sig from the same website.

EDIT: 3_Hit_U's sig is NOT dynamic, it is simply a screenshot of the sig uploaded to a hosting site.

nh.jpg

Well, this doesn't really fit into stats or whatever, so I don't think I need to provide my stats. (If I do, there in my siggy)

I'm on my way to 94 cooking, as an f2p, then when I get p2p, i'll cook sharks with cooking gaunlets on til 99. :)

My question is, is GE the best place for cooking? As an f2p.

I want a place that I don't need to walk more then a few squares to cook, and once again, i'm f2p.

I would say stick at Grand Exchange yes, you're on the right lines :)

dragon159147.png

1) I'd say run to Ardounge and fight the Dogs at the Palace.

2) Combat, well, just raise it gradually no real need to power-train unless you have to, just find something you enjoy killing and then stick with that.

3) You can't sadly because Tip's limit is far too low, the only way you can do it is by right click and saving, then re-saving the file on your computer (as .gif) and then re-upload the file to Imageshack, Uplo4d or whichever service you prefer.

stats are in sig.

i have

Full guthans

Whip

fighter torso

*might get firecape*

2.6m cash

close to 2-3m in bank, items, runes etc.

263 agility pot (4)

123 super attack (4)

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry to ask, but what do you need help with exactly....? :uhh:

~Joe.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Just leaving a message for reporters:

This thread is ok, since this is still the Help & Advice Board.

Thanks,

~Kill Life

That's why :)

Mind if I stick around too?

~Joe.

No it SHOULD be locked.

In the past month alone, I've seen probably 3 or 4 of these topics, all locked within 10 minutes of their posting. Example: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=722041

This forum for for ASKING for Help and Advice, otherwise, it would be cluttered with 10 or 20 threads offering advice. It defeats the purpose of having a forum for it.

I have nothing against these threads, but the fact is, they don't belong here.

icecube7.jpeg

stats are in sig.

i have

Full guthans

Whip

fighter torso

*might get firecape*

2.6m cash

close to 2-3m in bank, items, runes etc.

263 agility pot (4)

123 super attack (4)

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry to ask, but what do you need help with exactly....? :uhh:

~Joe.

woops lol, i need help with all cb stats, where should i train? and for agility 45-56, and fishing till 65.

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

2nd troll to 840+ post count.

"Around 3-5 years ago I had a help thread here which was extremely large (85+ pages if I remember rightly)."

"Joined: 12 Sep 2007"

Does not compute. :-s

On all other forums i visit, threads like these aren't allowed because they ruin the point of other people posting a thread for help/advice.

It's quite obvious that this thread has only been allowed to stay up because the author is somewhat well-known in runescape.

Also this thread looks like an attempt at free advertisement for your dynamic signature service, so i hope it's locked.

Infact, everything i see you doing on these forums looks like an advertisement for "leetscape".