WHAT THE FUCKING HELL

fat_klutz

I really could care less about getting killed in the new update (BTW, I did get [bleep]ing owned) and I could care less about me losing full black mystic, chaos gaunts, 200 chaos, mystic lava staff, load of sharks, nats, waters, and airs.

But what I do [bleep]ing care about is that this new update is [bleep]ing [developmentally delayed]ed. I am in the [bleep]ing "low lvl volcano" because I am lvl 50 and 7 seconds after I get in, I get hit by no less than 10 MSB specs from lvl 45's with like 60 range. They all congrajulate each other like they have some kind of [bleep]ing skill or something and I just sit their fuming. No where did I get told this was [bleep]ing multicombat and that 10 noobs with their MSB's can just spec me ALL at once guarenteeing a KO.

This update would be fine if it was 1v1. But its not. I don't see why Jagex made it multi when they realeased a freaking Clan Wars thing right next to it.

Another thing is the gold things above your head. At first I though, "good idea!" but after being there it is stupid. I was the only person with any thing above green on me because everybody else is just one iteming *WITH ABSOLUTELY NO PENALTY*. I get targeted because I actually bring stuff to pk with? [bleep]ing messed up...

This update (like basically all of JaGex's updates) had great potential but turned out to be utter garbage after actually playing it. It gives solo players no chance and rewards people for having 25 prayer and doing lost city.

I'm sorry for the cursing but I am pissed off right now. And before you type "your mad cause you died", stop and don't, becasue I am mad becasue I died.... But because I died to a bunch of piling noobs. If I had died in a 1v1 fight I would be fine, but I didn't... [bleep]ing [cabbage].

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

Yeah, the whole multi-combat thing is [cabbage]. It would be a cool update, but no they made it multi-combat. Yes, i don't pk, but i was thinking of making a pure/hybrid, but since old wildy is gone, and you get this 'bounty hurter', which is multi-combat, im not even going to bother. When i first read about bounty hunter, i was like sweet, that should be really fun. But since its multi-combat, no thanks =;

It would be cool if i was like, you had a set bounty, which was all over the wildy, and you had to track them down, and kill them, and no one could kill you till you killed your bounty, like you couldnt be attacked/couldnt attack anyone else. But you had to register before, and you couldnt tele or run outa wildy. Your reward was either a)the amount that their gear was worth, or B) you got their stuff, either would be ok. Anyone like this idea?

Sort of like fight pits, but you get either the gear of your bounty or equal amount of money that their gear costs if you kill them. And it would be fair, by like 5 level difference.

Sure, anything honestly other than what they are doing now.

I think it would be great if they changed half the worlds to single combat bounty hunter and left the others the same. This way teh piling people could still... pile and people who actually wanted a fight could get one.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

Yea I was so darn excited about Bounty Hunter at first due to the way Jagex wrote its description in the behing-the-scenes.

The whole freakin thing would've worked if it wasnt multi combat. Ive lost 300k worth of stuff too, theres really no reward for bounty hunting, cuz the only chance your target wears something valuable is a snowball's chance in hell.

The only fun thing about it is random shooting of my bone bolts.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Yea I was so darn excited about Bounty Hunter at first due to the way Jagex wrote its description in the behing-the-scenes.

The whole freakin thing would've worked if it wasnt multi combat. Ive lost 300k worth of stuff too, theres really no reward for bounty hunting, cuz the only chance your target wears something valuable is a snowball's chance in hell.

The only fun thing about it is random shooting of my bone bolts.

Lol first time i went with three friends and me (2 120 a 118 \' and a 115)

and we get pked by a clan or something with over than 25 guys.

Losed full arhims, glory, team cape,ancient staff , mystic boots + sharks and p pots:uhh:

xyc_unit.png

xyc_unit.png

Might i add that just because there is a censor doesn't make it okay to use profanity. We can see what you type.

Thanks

~ Shaz

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

Man, what happened to the rants forum, I left for a day and I can' t even recognise it.

On topic, I played Bounty Hunter for 5 minutes today. Such a bad experience, never again will I even come close to it. Killing is impossible, 6 seconds of imunity is nothing. I waited at the entrance, 6 seconds really is nothing... Then, I was attacked by a lvl 84 pure. I was winning, when suddenly, 5 more pures show up. Oh what joy...

I mean really, come on, it' s impossible, and the targeted player, please, you can' t find him anywhere.

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

Wow, you must be really pissed. Bleeep bleep cabbage Cabbbaagee :o

Man, what happened to the rants forum, I left for a day and I can' t even recognise it.

It's a lot more entertaining now isn't? :)

2480+ total

I won't be surpirsed if we see a drop in food... even more. I mean, the only people who get attacked are being attacked by 15 people so they don't even have a freaking chance to eat.

And sorry for the profanity but I think it really gets my point across better.

And sorry for the profanity but I think it really gets my point across better.

No it doesn't. It makes you sound like a drunken idiot.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

This is a 'rants' section. Not a 'suggestion' section. Nothing in here should be trying to change anything. The entire point of this section is to whine and moan and gripe about what you think is wrong. And maybe it doesn't help you understand better but its helps ME get MY point across better. Golly how about talking about the topic.

Solo Pking died along time ago.

"Safing" on the edge was never solo PKing.

I hope Jagex fixes this, or makes a REAL "one verse one" area.

But don't try to equate this update to some mythical type of PKing that's been dead since players started to swarm the edge.

"Here lies one whose name was writ in water."

Solo Pking died along time ago.

"Safing" on the edge was never solo PKing.

I hope Jagex fixes this, or makes a REAL "one verse one" area.

But don't try to equate this update to some mythical type of PKing that's been dead since players started to swarm the edge.

Dead and dying are very different things, yes it has been shrinking ever since RSC, I was mainly a f2p PK'er but also PK'ed on a different char on members.

Of course through boredom you would, especially on f2p have to goto the lower levels occasionally to get a fight.

But as a solo PK'er on F2p I spent about 50% of my time above level 20 wild, and no I didn't need a clan to do this. 6 (4 on rs2) years of experience helped, but I wish the average player had known that above level 20 wild was a place in the wild completely different to that of people hanging around in level 1-20.

The sad thing is most people see the people hanging around low level wild and think that's it, they're too scared to go further. If they would have walked deeper they would have met a dying breed of PK'ers. Even with deep wild being the home of clans, a profit could be made, a fair fight could be found, Of course occasionally a clan would appear, but 7/10 times they are not good enough to get a kill even many v 1, if you have the knowledge to escape (never run & log). If anything in some ways deep wild is safer than low lvl wild. Only at the most quiet times of night would I have to go to low level wild. Yes I'd get more kills in low level wild. But it was never the same experience as deeper.

We were dying but not dead, a few of us still remained. I don't expect Jagex to cater for the few of us that survived, but the 10/dec was the nail in the coffin. Before that we still existed.

Either way, what you or I may think of as solo pking is gone, love or hate the low level wild PK'ers they were the new form of solo PKing and at least there you had a chance of a kill, in fact on f2p at castle I would average 4-5 in about 2 hours if I had to go there. Not great I know but better than the option now. It would make me laugh as I ventured north sometimes someone I was talking to might follow me, asking where I was going, then when I reached lvl 20 they would stop and say ohhh I don't go above 20.. or "do you have a team?" Occasionally a lvl 120+ would see me walking where I could be attacked, often they'd break off as soon as you went 2 or 3 levels above the castle.

Some may call them teletubbies, PJ'ers, taggers, runners, noobs w/e, but whatever your feelings about PK'ers in low levels, they fought mostly 1on1 and didnt need a clan to kill one person and everytime they stepped into the wild put their items of value on the line. A lot of low level wild PK'ers actually had a lot of honour and respect. Now you need a clan to survive.

Deep_pain.gif

Co-Founder of KoA over 18's clan. Founded 2002. An RS clan for adults only.

Now Recruiting

This update is [cabbage]. You log in, your teamed by a horde of lvl 100+'s, you die. Wow, what a fun game, Jagex. :roll:

.....erm, they have higher skills, they've put more work into their combat skills. Once you get that high combat, just find a team and you'll own also.