What jagex thinks

Yohbilleh

From a Jagex Mod

The idea is to squash them(RWT users) once and for all. The continued battle between Jagex and RWT was hurting Runescape and the Community more than you think. In this way... RWT is gone... and we can then turn their attentions on you... the honest players. That's a good thing.

SO now that the bad is gone, there will be lots and lots of good

sig.gif

\' \' \' \' \'

For the past 2+ years, they weren't focused on us? Really? I didn't know. I thought they were always focused on us. For instance, I remember when two years ago, Jagex gave me black marks for advertising (talking about with a player mod) Guild Wars. So now that RWT is gone, they can start again to ban anyone who's left. Great. =D>

:thumbdown:

\' \' \' \' \'

For the past 2+ years, they weren't focused on us? Really? I didn't know. I thought they were always focused on us. For instance, I remember when two years ago, Jagex gave me black marks for advertising (talking about with a player mod) Guild Wars. So now that RWT is gone, they can start again to ban anyone who's left. Great. =D>

:thumbdown:

Lol, seems like that's the case with the bannings on "offensive" names.

icecube7.jpeg

My account got muted for saying coke on runescape, nice to know they were'nt focusing on me and focusing on RWT. I mean a account that has not said a cuss word in a few years (online) gets muted and RWT get the economy destroyed for them. They should feel special.

Take cover! We're next!

EEP! :o

Don't trust what Jagex says. This whole "We love you" thing is typical in most companies. They say they love you because you like hearing it, but in the back of their mind profit is the only objective.

2480+ total

It makes sense, perhaps Jagex were thinking to some extent. They must have finally realised that releasing pure ess and all those similar updates (I've completely forgotton the other ones :P ) wasn't doing anyone good. At least we can look forward to summoning now, how could they ruin runescape further without asking an 8-ball whether or not their ideas are good?

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

LOL nice.

A source (very reliable) tells me that thousands have been banned for their names. It doesn't even matter if thier accont is old or high leveled. :(

So it seems that with all this new free time, JaGex is starting to unfairly ban playes. Maybe the RWTs were beneficial... "Preserve the balance, we must."
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

was reading McAfee reports on random sites, and I checked the one for neopets because I just say one of their freakin' commercials and Jagex is turning into the guys who own neopets, cuz one of the site reports said something like "I use to play this in my spare time, use to be fun, but now the staff truely shows what it cares for, money>customer satisfacation."

Edit: O great and now the angry 8 year old has even more chance of us getting banned. I went hunting once and I was like oh better switch, gl on wateva ur goals are but then 3 lvl100s+ say wait, and they say the more the merrier so I stay, and this obnoxious lvl60 starts cursing through the censors asking what the hell im doin, he didnt say I could stay and I said jagex made the ignore list for people like you, and right before I blocked him I saw him say "******* nob, im gonna report u". Do we really want people to get banned for stupid incidences like that?

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

Honestly, I don't buy a thing Jagex says anymore. It's just another money-grubbing attempt to keep legitimate players from quitting, like revealing summoning was, and those pictures they posted in the Development Diary. Nothing but trying to ease the pocketbook drain this crusade has cost them.

Jagex could teach Bush some lessons, couldn't they?