Leather Boots or Fighting Boots? [For F2P players]

Rarex

Which one do you use and why?

I use Leather cuz they look pretty and classic (h)

-Retired from Runescape on August 12, 2008-

Working out topic

Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)

Leather boots + green dhide chaps = win.

It just looks so awesome. Being 1 def, the +1 or +2 to defense that fighting boots gives isnt worth it. IMO the metal ones make your feet look disfigured, the rainbow ones make you look like a fruit...

Leather looks good on pretty much everything actually. :\

The ULTIMATE Runescape weapon

Well, fighting boots do give you a higher defense , albeit at the cost of your ranged and magic attack (-3 I do believe?), whereas leather boots provide no combat bonuses to any form of attack but has a lower defense value.

Either way, both are relatively easy to replace should you lose them, so it is really up to the individual for the cosmetic appearance or the practicality for their character.

I wear fightning boots/rainbow. Every time I lose my pair, I get the other kind for a change. Right now I have fighting. When I'm maging/ranging, I just wear mime boots or nothing.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

• 3 weeks later...

I use the fighting one when meleeing(?) and the leather when maging/ranging. The rainbow ones make you look like a girl IMO.

"hasta la victoria siempre."

Beated Monkey madness lvl76.

Beated haunted mine at lvl 77.

cmb +75 and total +930 all stats +46 before p2p.

Al f2p stats +50 (15/02/08)