Is there such a thing as "No Honor" anymore?

cheezekillz

Well with pking gone I was wondering if people think there is still such a thing as No Honor. In Bounty Hunter a lot of people 1 item and wear dragon hide, but is this considered no honor? After all these people would be crazy to wear more than that if they are going solo as teams will ko them in a second. And also you can't tele anymore since it's not allowed in bh. Thoughts?

Honor is kind of a non-issue in a multi-way infinite-level combat zone.
Pretty much sums up my sentiments.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Hopefully, the whole thing was just nonsense anyway. Who are we to judge someone for playing a game the way it was meant to be played. It's a fool's dream to run an the community and divide through law on an online game.

deadforumslol.png

Hopefully, the whole thing was just nonsense anyway. Who are we to judge someone for playing a game the way it was meant to be played. It's a fool's dream to run an the community and divide through law on an online game.

Not when the game was flawed, and the fabricated nonsense made it more fair and more fun for everyone.

But now the wilderness is dead, it is a moot point.

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

There's still "No Honor" if you stick to some of the original NH aspects: one-iteming, warriors in hides, crashing clan wars (if they're in BH).

I second that comment.

bppetrolsigfb6.png

Even on my death bed, I'll bare-hand that bloody shark.