Bank Pins Useless Now?

salim123

With all the new updates, (no drop trading, no unbalanced trades, no pking ect...) is there any real use for bank pins?

No one can really hack you any more, the most they could do it drop all of your items for the sake of it and no one is that mean..

Same with the wilderness ditch, there is no more luring, so what really is the use of it?

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People are that mean, most hackers delete friends lists/drop fire capes and torso just to be jerks.

Even though the incentive to hack is probably gone now, but I'd keep your PIN just in case, it only takes 5 seconds to type it in.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

No one can really hack you any more, the most they could do it drop all of your items for the sake of it and no one is that mean..

No, no, people would hack you just for the sake of that. I say leave your Bank PINs, you never know what might happen.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

With all the new updates, (no drop trading, no unbalanced trades, no pking ect...) is there any real use for bank pins?

Same with the wilderness ditch, there is no more luring, so what really is the use of it?

Yeh tbh i never looked at it from that angle before, who is going to hack now if you cant trade or drop trade it over? daaam

O and theres no more wilderness now :P;-)

I want to ride that!!!

That's what she said yesterday :P

I'm sure there are still some mean people out there who would hack your account and drop all your items or take them to the party room just for the fun of it, i say keep it

13zwenn.png

No, no, people would hack you just for the sake of that. I say leave your Bank PINs, you never know what might happen.

but the incentive is totaly gone, why would someone, (unless they are really bored) come to your account and spend 1hour dropping all your items?

I'm sure there are still some mean people out there who would hack your account and drop all your items or take them to the party room just for the fun of it, i say keep it

oh ya the party room... i can see it now:

Bankers: drop party fally 30mill!!!

all the noobs rushing there...

i guess thats true

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

but the incentive is totaly gone, why would someone, (unless they are really bored) come to your account and spend 1hour dropping all your items?

Who Knows, Jealously? , Some people are mean

loverrrzp8.jpg

People will do it just for the satisfaction that they totally screwed up someone's account.

Take MySpace for example. A lot of people have stolen passwords to accounts (cracking or phishing) just to mess up their page and make it say insulting things. They really have no reason to do it but they still do.

icecube7.jpeg

:-k Eh, as people have said, though you raise an excellent point, people, when granted anonymity, have a higher chance of acting like scum. If it really annoys you, nothing that bad about getting rid of your bank pin, just know the risks that others on this thread have already outlined, namely losing all your stuff to a scumbag with too much time on their hands.

People will do it just for the satisfaction that they totally screwed up someone's account.

Jimmy, what a waste of a post...

if you arnt gonna say anything, dont post at all

Chillax wannabemod. And don't make me pull the Irony card on you, 'cause it's getting old.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Jimmy, what a waste of a post...

if you arnt gonna say anything, dont post at all

Chillax wannabemod. And don't make me pull the Irony card on you, 'cause it's getting old.

heh, where ever i post, rebdragon follows to torment me :ohnoes:

what makes u despise me so much :P

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

Don't take it as a personal insult- I hate everyone equally.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

No more flaming. :shame:

This is actually pretty interesting. Soon trading and dropping to other characters will be near impossible, so this might really lower the number of hackings. But no, we should keep PINs, hackers will always ruin an account's items if they can.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Erm seeing as I have quite alot of castle wars tickets I rather have the bank pin stay. Even though I never get keylogged ... and when I get a keylogger on my pc I am aware of that lol (actually happend once because I had disabled primary firewall-system cause it was laggy)

But yea either way people will still keylog just to ruin others their lives

out of the first 16 posts, everyone forgot one thing- people will stilll want to steal a really good account and keep it. most hackers probably dont have a lv 126 account, but im sure they'd have a ball kicking but in duel tournaments, killing the kalafight queen and such. but if they couldnt see that party hat set in your bank (or awesome armour or watever) then they'd be less likely to keep it.

whiteknightyu9.png

yeata7.png

won1ew3.png

Snake6man.png

Whats your average lv? viewtopic.php?t=615571&start=0&pos

out of the first 16 posts, everyone forgot one thing- people will stilll want to steal a really good account and keep it. most hackers probably dont have a lv 126 account, but im sure they'd have a ball kicking but in duel tournaments, killing the kalafight queen and such. but if they couldnt see that party hat set in your bank (or awesome armour or watever) then they'd be less likely to keep it.

Good point. I think it was just that we all assumed people usually get their characters back through recovery system, but indeed hackers will still try to keep a character for their own use.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

woah, thats a very intresting point!

lol

you are totaly rights, hackers can still hack and keep your account if it has good items and is high level

but thats waht we have recoveries for :)

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

Oh, yes they are...

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

Wich update makes you unable to drop trade?

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

mEB you just crawled back from being underneath a rock or something?? :?

Anyways people like to be mean to eachother, you see it that most people that have been hacked where later banned for the sake that the hacker used alot of inappropiate words on that character. In the same way they will always like dropping your stuff just for the fun of it

I like bank pin, it gives me a feeling of a little bit safety