My rant about Runecrafting

Malvado

Runecrafting is a solid idea, and I really love this skill. Probably one of my favorite skills. Just the idea that you no longer have to kill monsters or get runes from stores is excellent and I'm glad it was employed.

For those of you who haven't been playing for a while, Runecrafting came out when Runescape 2 Was released (which was roughly a year and one month ago). It initially was released with all runes up to Nature Runes and it was expected to have gradual updates for Laws, Deaths, Bloods, and eventually Souls.

Unfortunately...the ONLY update made so far has been for Law Runes. JaGeX completely disregarded Runecrafting and moved onto a new skill, Slayer. Why start a new skill when another skill is left unfinished?

Just my view on it. Runecrafters unite! 8)

Maybe this is actually the end of Runecrafting. Maybe Jagex don't want the higher lvl runes to be crafted, such as Blood Runes as they will be therefore cheap and easy to obtain, something I get the impression of they don't want.

Maybe this is actually the end of Runecrafting. Maybe Jagex don't want the higher lvl runes to be crafted, such as Blood Runes as they will be therefore cheap and easy to obtain, something I get the impression of they don't want.

They could place altar at like elve place or high level wildy?

I think they SHOULD be added.

They also kinda say they will sometime..everyone i know that passed 65 RC got the message "Members can now craft Death runes"... even they arent released yet..isent that just a spoiler?

Earlier they had Death Runes at 65 Runecrafting and Blood Runes at 72 Runecrafting on the skill advancement charts. Also, when you hit those levels you would get a message that said Members can now craft them.

Seems kind of absurd they would just change their mind all of the sudden and not allowing people to be able to craft these runes.

Earlier they had Death Runes at 65 Runecrafting and Blood Runes at 72 Runecrafting on the skill advancement charts. Also, when you hit those levels you would get a message that said Members can now craft them.

Seems kind of absurd they would just change their mind all of the sudden and not allowing people to be able to craft these runes.

77 for bloods, I believe.

I wish they'd get to it already. Bloods have always been pretty scarce to get large amounts of..Deaths have been too, especially on RSC.

Believe me, when they do add it, it'll be hard to make bloods, that's for sure. They'll probably stick it in high level wild, surrounded by black dragons or something.

I wish they'd have taken that dumb chaos maze out and made that for deaths/bloods...That maze is unecessary for chaos, you already have to walk up into 11 wild or whatever...

Well Runecrafting, or as I call it Walkcrafting, has no support from myself, as I am in complete disgust of a skill that is 99% walking.

Why doesn't Jagex just introduce walking as a skill and be done with it.

Every new quest is also a walking skill.

You only get one chance to live your life....

But, endless opportunities to screw it up.

PioNMax2.png

Pio "But your honor, he deserved killin "

Judge " Fair nuff, the defendant is free to go"

Well Runecrafting, or as I call it Walkcrafting, has no support from myself, as I am in complete disgust of a skill that is 99% walking.

Why doesn't Jagex just introduce walking as a skill and be done with it.

Every new quest is also a walking skill.

Smithing involves half walking and agility ALL walking :roll:

Around level 90 you'll see member can now craft soul runes.

everything but the alters exsists for blood soul and death runecrafting even the lvl up messages.

And if the poll of what skill needed attention they did recently r/c came out on top. So if they take hed of this poll we may see them implement atleast death runes soon

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

:?

How can you craft with no altars?

9 wildy and that gets really dom having to walk 20 mins for 27 runes

This is why you either use a glory ammy to tele to edge when you make the chaos or get ancient magic to tele to edge...makes it about twice as fast.

captain_poet.png

They really do need a death alter at the very least, I guess they're just taking their time trying to figure out how to add it to the game without it being too easy & without too many people getting POed about it.

:?

How can you craft with no altars?

thats where magic comes in.. i mean.. erm yeah!

what about the talisman?

runecrafting aint that bad..its a skill made for the sole purpose of balance.

people can fletch arrows and bows.. craft there dragon hide..

they can smith there weapons and armor..

so why not craft there own runes..

great skill, i dont do it .. lol just level 29 runecrafting.

signature_1.gif

They do need a death altar at least (im tired of nats)...but truthfully in my mind, the more people who hate runecrafting the better because that is the new main source of my income :)

maybe there will be a new quest that comes out that will allow you to make or buy C4 and blow up that maze in the chaos alter ...

could have a nice animation of an explosion and everything =)

and as a bonus...how aboutt 100 free rune ess..and 10k rc exp

:lol: sound good? :lol: