say goodbye to power mining

therehadtobe1

lots of power miners mine lots of ore and then drop them to avoid wasting time with bank trips, but when the drop update happens this will no longer happen and mining will become a lot slower to level up

Didn't read the post?[insert what knex said here]

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

lots of power miners mine lots of ore and then drop them to avoid wasting time with bank trips, but when the drop update happens this will no longer happen and mining will become a lot slower to level up

The drop update has already happened.

This doesn't prevent you from discarding unwanted items or picking them up again; the change only restricts the ability of other players to see your discarded stuff.

But don't feel the need to actually understand an update before you go ranting about features that aren't actually a part of it.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Read the updates before you start ranting about them. If you had read the updates, you would already know that you can still drop items, they just won't be visible to other players if they're worth more than 3k.

newbankofrsyq0.gif

All against the new updates, don't log in!

But I want to play... What if I log in, but put all my chats on 'off' so they don't know I'm on.

Hmmm, I am a bit confused right now, an item does not show if it is worth more than 1k. But iron ore is less that 1k, so we can see it right, or do they count all of the iron dropped.

Anyway, you can still easilly drop, but they could just make a "drop all" option, it can be very usefull to any power miner, woodcutter or fisher.

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

Hmmm, I am a bit confused right now, an item does not show if it is worth more than 1k. But iron ore is less that 1k, so we can see it right, or do they count all of the iron dropped.

Anyway, you can still easilly drop, but they could just make a "drop all" option, it can be very usefull to any power miner, woodcutter or fisher.

I thought I remember reading somewhere that RSC used to have an option where you could automatically drop what you mined (or was that for woodcutting?)

azdad.png

I thought I remember reading somewhere that RSC used to have an option where you could automatically drop what you mined (or was that for woodcutting?)

I think it was that when your inventory got full, and you continued to mine/woodcutt/fish everything you gathered got dropped instantly.

steve.gif

Nocsyn.png

Strange, but on tuturiol island you drop ore if you mine past 28 ore, you can keep mining , but it will fall on the floor.

i have 118 slayer. nearly

I'd support, but this looks like it was written by a four year old who's eaten too many crayons instead of coloring with them.

^:lol:

Strange, but on tuturiol island you drop ore if you mine past 28 ore, you can keep mining , but it will fall on the floor.

true but not much point to camp there seeing you can only get to lv3 before you dont recieve any more exp

Popoto.~<3

Read the updates before you start ranting about them. If you had read the updates, you would already know that you can still drop items, they just won't be visible to other players if they're worth more than 3k.

hehe, scammers are now out of business

i was scammed of my whip for the 4 dba thing.... i had no nats

My Goal Signature

We ask that before you make a topic you make sure you understand what you are ranting about, it saves flaming etc.

This topic has been locked.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]