3 - 3.5m to spend on a non combat skill ?

pod666_1

Top 5, in order of getting bang for your buck (i.e. coolness things or sweet levels)

1) Construction - coolness things but not many levels (compared to other skills anyway)

2) Smithing - 3M will get you some very nice levels here

3) Crafting - again 3M will get you many levels (and you will be able to extend the 3M a long way if you are alching green dhide bodies)

4) Fletching - see #3, and swap dhide bodies for yew longs.

5) Herblaw - a nice way to blow heaps of cash fast - but you will lose the most cash, and gain fewest levels in the process. Though high herby is enviable :)

Herblore has won the popular vote. 3M gp can get you a decent herblore level since you can quickly buy huge quantities of raw materials to make tons of potions. The potions at the higher levels are very popular and can be quickly sold to help you continue training herblore.

celestrana.png

celestrana.png

Knowledge is Power; a Tip.it guide answers many commonly asked questions.

~Celestrana: Making of a Hero ~ (Visit my blog, today!)

i would suggest spending money on pure ess and nat running...u will make a huge profit,it doesnt take very long using the abyss and thats not even a mild consern for any player over about level 75 but this way u can make your 3 million 6 and change not a bad tradeoff for a little time =p

devle.gif