guy cheerleaders....?

Swimmercga25

what do you think about guy cheerleaders? my friend tried out for it, mostly as a joke, and he not g@y or anything, but i was just wondering what everybody else thinks of a guy if he tries out for the cheerleading squad. just your opinions or stories about the topic.

theres a guy cheerleeder at our school. hes a nice guy and i dun think hes gay.

there are alot more gay guys in high school than ud think. i personally know 2 people that openly admit theyr gay, they hug me sometimes and thats as far as it goes lol. nothing to be scared of.

adolpha2mp.png

[Jarkan (retired)]-[2001-2003]

[Adolpha (retired)]-[2003-2004]

i admit i tried out for one... but they wouldnt let me use the girls change room so i quit

Excuisador 90 att 46 def 99 str @ 100.89cb

Ar--edhel 84 def 85 hp 93 range 92 magic @93

FarCry - retired

Ar-edhel 99 att 99 str 99 hp 99 range 97 magic @117

You seen bring it on? Doesn't look very homosexual to me :P

lol i was just going to mention that. the sequel is dire tho.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

My uncle was a cheerleader in High School. He has now been married for the past 7 years. With a female. The was born a female.

HQ AND SPT BN

BRIG CO.

Marine Corps Base, Camp Lejeune.

PFC/USMC/060310-Current

hehe, Dodgeball!

Nah, I'm sorry, I like to be open minded and stuff, but they should leave the cheerleading over to the girls. You just have some things in the world only men do, and some things only woman do. For example a female construction worker...Or a male secretary (office help ofcourse)...

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

For example a female construction worker

never seen the Carlsberg advert have you ^_^

323976.jpg

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I think cheerleading for guys is really wrong. It's just like a guy who wants to be a girl, call him the big g word or not, its still wrong. Girls are meant to cheer on guys during the game, it shouldn't be guys cheering on eachother in a peppy fashion. So whatever guy tries out for cheerleading, I wouldn't associate with.

signaturecj5.jpg

I see nothing wrong with it. I dance (Jazz, used to to modern and tap, but I sucked), and I'm not gay. It is, in fact, a great place to meet girls (mentioned this on the 'how do you know if a girl likes you' thread). You dance, get fit (for the other thread about working out and such, I have a six pack, pretty 0 ounces of fat reserves, and some of the most toned muscles of guys I know, all through dancing and karate), and hang around with girls in skin tight clothing. More than that, but there are certain routines which require uncompromising positions. Which cheerleading would only aggravate. (For example, I've got further with some of the popular girls than any of the popular guys)

Plus, the girls are usually more comfortable around you because they're 'used' to you, which makes for great atmospheres at parties. Dancer's in england (and cheerleaders in america) are usually the popular girls, and I get invited to all their parties (despite my unusual geekiness), simply because I'm good friends with them. I met two of my ex's through dancing, and of the two girls I have my eye on right now, one is in my dance class, the other in my drama class. Oddly enough, my drama piece with this girl puts us in 'uncompromising' positions as well ;)

Anyway, there is nothing wrong with male cheerleaders. If they're gay, so what? The only other guy in my dance class is gay, and we're good mates. He takes the girls out shopping before the dance classes, I take the girls out to dinner or one of our houses after class (well, not every week, but you see how it works). For me, it's a win win relationship. I get the girls, he gets the labour of having to hang around with them during the day. Unless I'm going out with them, in which case I have to do it. But I usually enjoy shopping with a girlfriend more than shopping with 'just' a female friend.

Back on topic: Nothing wrong with male cheerleaders. They seem pretty smart to me.

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

Why do people hate gays?

the way I see it more chicks left over for me.

I would kill to be a guy cheerleader. Its awesome, think of all the girls you would meet?

I see far more chicks than guys and thats without haveing to dance for it.

~Dan64Au

Since 27 Aug 2002

no dude we all know y males join cheer leaders... (have you seen them pick the girls up?) they are 1 needed and 2 they are near all of the cheer leaders..... tossing girls up picking them over your head (while they are standing) i mean come on whats there no to like (except dancing and junk)

100completepl0.png

<( *-* )> <(*-* <) (> *-*)> <( *-* )>

During his college days, George W. Bush was a cheerleader as well. I do have my own opinions on how he's doing his job as a president, but that's got to give credibility to male cheerleading. And he's not gay either.

Ctrl+f "cheerleader" on this page for more info. http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2000/democr ... ries/bush/

I see far more chicks than guys and thats without haveing to dance for it.

Yeah, but how far do you get with them? And most guy's meet girls by dancing in a club anyway, I'm just doing it in a different way, and getting paid for it. Plus, at my level, there is a 'minimum standard' that the girls are at (unfit and ugly dancer's don't get jobs), so I have the pick of the cream of the crop. Which is worth dancing for.

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

id avoid him and be afraid of him,even people i think are homosexual scare me(the guys that is), like this one in my pe class, he looks at me wierd in the locker room and i get scared :shock:

Homophobes suck

[combat level: 124][skill total: 1,800+][quest points: 260][Mining: ??]

guthan.gifgoodol.gif

AFTER 8 YEARS OF PLAYING - PERM BANNED

neocrosby.png

Go Vegan!

Why do people hate gays?

'Cause some people on this forums are either...

-Young, and use "ga*" as an insut

-Brainwashed by media, and the "cool" people, so they think anyone that doesn't follow them needs to be put down.

Why do people hate gays?

'Cause some people on this forums are either...

-Young, and use "ga*" as an insut

-Brainwashed by media, and the "cool" people, so they think anyone that doesn't follow them needs to be put down.

I (and my gay friend) use gay as an insult. There are three meanings in the word: homosexual, happy, and just gay. That's all there is to it.

And people are homophobic because they don't know any better. Before my friend came out, I was fairly scared of them. Since he came out (and other people that I knew but wasn't good friends with turned out to be gay as well), I've got used to it. They're still normal people, they just act differently. To be honest, the sight of him pulling a bloke at a party is a huge turn off, but then, seeing a guy and a girl pulling (where the guy isn't me) doesn't turn me on either.

But if my mate does try and kiss me, I will probably kill him ;)

mayjest.png

wow, how about we live and let live. I wish people would stop acting like 4 yars olds sayig things like "eww grose" "thats only for girlz duude"

Grow up and get over it. If you spend so much time looking at cheerleaders that you have to insist that there will be no guys, then you need to take another look at your life.