Wild still dangerous?

mhdln1

The wilderness is just as dangerous as it used to be, but it all depends on luck. Instead of player killers, revnant ghosts replaced the pkers and they hit very hard. Regardless of their combat level, all of them hit 20+. The trick is, it's abundance is lower, so if you're lucky, you might make it out alive, but if you happen to run into one, then it's not good news. :D

As for the gravestones, they will only appear for 1-3 minutes (F2p) and if you happen to die and respawn in Lumbridge, then timing will be tight to get to your gravestone before it breaks.

Good luck and Happy holidays! :mrgreen:

Callahan140.gif

Callahan140.png

And can I die many times and a gravestone will always appear or I have to buy more?

gravestones are reusable. IMO the wildy is even more dangerous than before because pkers picked their targets, revs attack everything.

Regardless of their combat level, all of them hit 20+

I seriously doubt whether the revenant imps (level-7) hit 20+. :|

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

nah its not very dangerous anymore.

green dragon are easy to kill again and i'm not afraid to do lvl 3 wildy clues anymore ::'

I had a lvl 3 clue in the wildy today, revenants chased me and I almost got killed, they hit 30+ on me (103 cmb) while wearing dhide :ohnoes:

Training at the agility arena also became more dangerous, revenants can come inside poison you and teleblock/freeze...

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

Unless you're incredibly stupid/unprepared/unlucky, no.

The renevant are only tough enough to kill a well-prepared, experienced player if a gang of the orks jumps them in lvl ~50 wildy.

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

Its less dangerous for sure but more annoying. Revenants are easy to run from seeing as how thier entangling spells don't even hit and they can't run. But they are super annoying because pkers would stay away from areas like green drags and hobgobs because they don't wanna be attacked. Revs don't get attacked so they just wander around pissing u off.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

Unlike pk-ers, revenants don't see first what loot they can get. (no-one even bothered getting skulled on me (107cb) when I was only wearing 3 valuables (and not even really valuable; whip at most), while revenants just attack)

Unlike pk-ers, revenants don't see first what loot they can get. (no-one even bothered getting skulled on me (107cb) when I was only wearing 3 valuables (and not even really valuable; whip at most), while revenants just attack)

Really? :o

Even when I wore nothing into the wilderness, pkers would attack and kill me for the fun of it.

icecube7.jpeg

Mostly it was because I hung out arround parts where a lot of people passed by (like green drags; agility course,...)

Most pk-ers (not all), are just a bit chicken, or just smart enough to realise some people aren't worth getting skulled. (they do tried the d-b-axe-trick; but I laught at them and declined trade and they left me alone)

Wildy as about as harmful as a 90 year old woman (no offense to females they are generally less harmful than males however)

I am yet to get hit by a revant while rcin and if something does actually get the chance to att me its spell splashes.. GF noob revants.

Maybe if you wander aimlessly around lvl 50+ wild then yea its dangerous but for rcin I would have to say no. And if you are killing green drags and there are a bunch of people around I would have to say it is safe too.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

They're only dangerous in f2p.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

They're only dangerous in f2p.

generally this is true but it is possible to kill them if u are prepared.

the question was is the wild still dangerous? yes it has its dangers, but revanents(i probably misspelled) tend to appear around areas that are used frequently as pking locations (examples: rune rocks or the half way point between clan wars and the bountyhunter)

And can I die many times and a gravestone will always appear or I have to buy more?

slightly off topic, but i wonder.

If you buy an angel of death in p2p, than go back to f2p. do you still have the angel of death gravestone? If not, what do you have?

phata_elise.png