Monday Poll: How long will you wait to summon?

MPM

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Why does everyone think that hunter is need with Summoning? I do believe Jagex said that it would be its own skill, and they stated that it didnt go hand in hand with hunter ( I THINK).

*Waits for flamers*

Pretty much done with rs now

If it is in fact f2p I will finish my current goal and then do some maths to find what combat I will want and train summoning to corresponding level.

If it's members only I don't have to worry with that. :)

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

I will see what the worlds are like and if they are packed i will wait =; and also if im a mem by then if its P2P and how much it costs :roll:

But heck how funny would it be walking to bounty hunter then noticing he has a squid in a fish bowl foloing him!!! :XD:

Cant wait ::'

19857c5c70f25448fa414eadd8c7dea9e.1.gif

Hmm....First i will read all i can find in KB about the skill, then the new quest (because quests are ftw), an then ill get my summoning lvl to 60+ <3:

Also, i tried farming once and my potatoes died, put me off forever.

I will probalby wait for a while before I start training it. I need to train my member's only skills right now, since the most of them are level 1 still :P. I also want to train magic and runecrafting to 70, and that will probalby take a while.

So I voted for that I will probalby wait for some months or so.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Well, my original plan of making a bunch of money by selling people the things they'll need seems like it'll be bashed to pieces by the trade limits. *shudder* So it looks like I'll try to get myself on the highscores as fast as possible nad take a screenshot

morgothsigdu2.jpg

METAL \m/