I'm gonna try not to sleep!

soulest

Sleep deprivation isn't fun. It's not good to publicise it either. I have/had sleep difficulties due to battles with a nasty mental illness. It nearly killed me.

All I can say is have fun trying not to a) give in, B) go mad or c) die from lack of sleep.

:|

GoodSig.png

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this the new way to kill yourself that's so popular with all these teenagers these days? :shame:

You wont make it past 2 days, I can sleep through any alarm and if you're like me, you wont be able to complete this and it's really unhealthy for you anyway :).

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

I think he was just trolling. Seriously, we haven;t seen him since he made the thread, and everybody's giving him advice. Therefore, this thread is now about brownies. GO!

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

No acctually I was playing computer games, and drinking Pop.. no clue how much pop but Id say enough lol

I was a senior in high school then? maybe a junior cant remember.

I do remember I was playing Runescape and a texted based game called galactic conquest lol

Ya the good old days, that texted based game now sucks so bad lol

Usually you will feel something after that. You know, during the following days. It never fails. :/

Stayed over a weekend once at my friends house... we stayed up all day and all night, around five in the morning she started screaming "We did it! We stayed up all night!" We jumped around and we must've had a caffine crash because next this I know it Nick @ Night is on and its dark outside... I'm weak. \'

It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err -Mahatma Gandhi (1869 - 1948)

WTF? Your 16 years old and you can't have the television or anything else on at night?

sig2di2.png

99 Magic achieved in December 2004.

99 Cooking achieved in Novemeber 2003.

743rd to achieve 80 Dungeoneering.

Won over 5.5 Bill staking in partyhats and cash.

RSC product account created in 2002.

Be prepared for bordem. I know for me I can't read if I stay up that long. I just cant focus and I just read the same line over and over untill I am so disinterested I fall asleep.

Hint: Dont write storys when you have been awake for 24 hours. Stories writen in a sleep deprived state ALWAYS suck.

Dont know why you would want to do this but good luck :-s

Stayed over a weekend once at my friends house... we stayed up all day and all night, around five in the morning she started screaming "We did it! We stayed up all night!" We jumped around and we must've had a caffine crash because next this I know it Nick @ Night is on and its dark outside... I'm weak. \'

I've been staying up to 5:30 AM for like the past weeks because its my break. :lol:

Especially these past few days, futurama marathon on Adult swim until like 6am every day... mhmm. Than again though I'm more of a night person, I hate mornings. :P

This one time, I met a guy who didn't like brownies..

What a jerk.

epic.

This one time, I met a guy who didn't like brownies..

What a jerk.

For reall. Brownies are awesome. My mom makes em where they have marshmallows in the mix. Simply suberb.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif