I'm gonna try not to sleep!

soulest

Good luck, sleeping is a useless waste of time anyways. My record currently stands at a grand total of 105 hours, then I fell asleep for 1 hours, then I woke up again and stayed awake for 60 more.( I forgot to drink my coffee)

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say don't do it. You're just gonna end up feeling like crap, somebody's probably gonan bluff about outdoing you, then you'll feel more like crap, and then you'll realize it wasn't worth it and feel yet alone like crap. So, whatever you choose to do, just remember this: You'll probably feel like crap.

Wow, that was the most depressing thing I've said today -.-

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

I would really advise against it(the whole marathon). Trust me, even with stimulants, that lack of sleep would really catch up to you sooner or later, and all the caffeine could cause your heart to go into overdrive, and when it slows down, you would lose so much blood in the vital areas that you would die of a lack of blood, especially in the brain.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

It's 1:15 AM here, and I'm probably going to be retiring soon. Why the hell anyone would sacrifice sleep to that extreme for the heck of it is beyond me. I've pulled all-nighters before, and I regularly stay up to midnight or later on days when I have no obligations in the morning, but come on.

p2gq.jpg

Good luck dude, my best was 19 hours Lol.

Everytime I lay in bed at night, I dont like to stay awake lol. The pillow is so comfy. Btw, I'll give you til tomorrow to sleep.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

:? I have no idea how anyone could even fathom a week staying awake. It's currently 5:24 Am here, and I'm running on one cup of coffee (I had tea at like 12) and a bottle of water.

hehhee, everything seems funny.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Lol, if you went a month, you'd be dead :lol:

Don't even try that. 10 days is like the max and it is extremely unhealthy and you can easily die.

Actually, I think 11 is the longest anyone's ever gone.

Yes, by Randy Gardner. However, there is also this Vietnamese guy who claims he hasn't slept for 33 years.

Why you (the OP) need to publicise your sleep deprivation is pretty pathetic anyway, a lot of us do it all the time.

I had no side effects from 110 hoursish of not sleeping.

I just slept like 18 hours afterwords.

I guess for some reason that time it didn't affect you, or you're bluffing, probably bluffing, but the body doesn't restore sleep like that. If you aren't getting a lot of sleep, you will feel it.

No acctually I was playing computer games, and drinking Pop.. no clue how much pop but Id say enough lol

I was a senior in high school then? maybe a junior cant remember.

I do remember I was playing Runescape and a texted based game called galactic conquest lol

Ya the good old days, that texted based game now sucks so bad lol

Sirhappy2002.png

Coffee? Drink RedBull.

The disgusting taste alone will keep you awake :D

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Seeing as he hasn't posted since the original post, I'd say he's dead.

Thats a good assumption to make. :lol:

edit: lol, a bedtime. I bet what happened is his dad caught him and he's grounded. :lol:

Err, good luck? Just don't push it too hard, going that long without sleep could be unhealthy.. :uhh:

i may try a month with no sleep, if i turn zombie like please dont shoot my in the head or something...

You would fall asleep eventually. Either that, or die due to some sort of brain damage.

I actually had a plan to stay up pretty late tonight playing games and such since I don't plan to do anything tomorrow.

you would be surprised at how long i can last, all i need to do is something productive.

I don't think you understand. It's impossible to do a month. PHYSICALLY impossible.

ok, maybe i'll try a week...

You know some guy tried a week or something and it almost killed him..

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

Lol we've had many homelans with no sleeps.

I can still remember when we were all playing wow and my mate had been up for around 55 hours, i watched him walk on wow and he was awake, but then again he was asleep.

He just kept running his char untill he finally snapped and realized that his character is somewhere at the sea in wow.

God that was a blast :XD: