40-99 hunter

Battleboy354

I'm doing 99 hunter as well...

It has Taken me about two weeks to get from 75-88 Hunter.(average Playing of around 3-4 hours)

But It gets a lot Better in the 80's

40-99 in 3 week's Id say like 10-12 hours a day.

If your still in school (based on your Grammar I'd say yes)

Anyway's if your going to school 10-12 hour days are highly unlikely.

Instead of trying to rush yourself and get drained, why don't you try and get 99 in a month or a month and a half.

Don't overload yourself.

Fusionxx.png

You wont complete your goal, i played 5 days just huntin, 1st day i spemt 15 hours :? , now i dont train it anymore...

So dont just hunt, make other things or you wont be able to get 99...

I wouldnt do 15 hour days thast be insane

I would do like 2 hour days

how long 99 take that way?

Battleboy354.gif

You wont complete your goal, i played 5 days just huntin, 1st day i spemt 15 hours :? , now i dont train it anymore...

THERE ARE 50 HOURS IN EVERY DAY?!?!?!? You've enlightened me. :P

But 2 hour days would take well over a month and a half.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

-.- -.- no i want a 99 sooner then a month and a half, id give up before den
Your not going to get a 99 in a week playing 2 hours a day... 99s take more then 14 hours. Id go for cooking, you can get around 200k xp an hour so 65 hours = 32 days = about a month playing 2 hours a day. Boring and slow, but your fastest 99. Anyway, you don't have to pay attention the whole time. Anyway, do you need a 99? Ask yourself: Do I really want a 99, or do I just want the cape to show off with? If you are bored easily, just train skills evenly and forget about 99s. (Anyway, any of the "fast" 99s like cooking get no respect. Trust me. I have it.)

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Your not going to get a 99 in a week playing 2 hours a day... 99s take more then 14 hours. Id go for cooking, you can get around 200k xp an hour so 65 hours = 32 days = about a month playing 2 hours a day. Boring and slow, but your fastest 99. Anyway, you don't have to pay attention the whole time. Anyway, do you need a 99? Ask yourself: Do I really want a 99, or do I just want the cape to show off with? If you are bored easily, just train skills evenly and forget about 99s. (Anyway, any of the "fast" 99s like cooking get no respect. Trust me. I have it.)

but hunt is fast and gets respect, sod oes wc i want one of em,.confused

Battleboy354.gif

Honestly, I see you making multiple threads about these topics... stick to one goal and try to achieve one before starting another.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

It is possible to do so.

I know a guy who did it in 18 days. (He broke his leg and was recovering)

On the other hand, if you've got any plans or you're busy some days, it can be detrimental to your 3 week goal.

dbeastsig2.gif

One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

I play in a similar way as you, yet I think i am a little more focused and determined. 99 hunter took me over 3 months if not more.

Yea, It took me 26 hours from 1-63 Hunter.

At the moment, It'll be slow for a combo of reasons.

1. Kiddies of school = more people playing

2. Summoning needs hunter, more people hunting

3. Chin prices are up (higher than 650gp) more people hunting

So I am almost @ 70 and heading back to sallys, I can't stand these noobs taking my spot!

I plan on 99 in a month.

~Knotch

You know why they gain respect? Because they take a lot of dedication and hour grinding to reach 99. If you want respect for something, you have to be prepared to work for it in this game. I've seen a lot of your topics about high level goals and i offer this advice.. If you really want a 99 skill so much.. aim for level 90.. that's not even close to halfway to 99, it'll give you an idea of the work involved in maxing a skill.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

I'm doing 99 hunter as well...

It has Taken me about two weeks to get from 75-88 Hunter.(average Playing of around 3-4 hours)

92 level is just half way to 99 he spent 2 weeks almost in nolife just from 75-88

88 level is 4385776 exp

75 level is 1210421 exp

4385776 - 1210421= 3175355 (is 2 weeks of hunting nolife)...

99 level is 13034431 exp

13034431 (99lvl) / 3175355 (exp per 2 weeks) = 4,1048736283029771474370582186874 (what mean then it will take more then 4 times more to get 99lvl and 1 time is 2 weeks)

2*4,1048736283029771474370582186874 = 8,2097472566059542948741164373747 weeks

8,2097472566059542948741164373747 * 7 = 57,468230796241680064118815061623 (57,5 days of nolife play) :)

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

TBH most people on these forums have already lost all respect for you. You have flooded this forum with a topic on what 99 almost once every 2 days.

Getting a 99 for respect is pathetic IMO. Your getting respect from people you dont know IRL, thats really cool :roll: :roll:

I think that I may make hunter as my first 99, but I train differently than no lifers. I will level it up a few levels, then do something else. I may do a quest or fish just something to change the pace. Grinding out levels is not my definition of fun. I play the game for fun. Sometimes it is too easy to set goals and forget that this is really just a game.

felter_laur.png