Completely unfair!

No_99_Melee

I agree, but you should just learn to live with it. I couldn't care less.

Ok, seriously, that's right - now that RWT is dead, bots are dead too, so why do we need randoms?

As for the "person" above, the rants forum is for these kinds of topics, so if you don't like it, why are you still here? Shoo!

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

It seems like you are suffering from the side effects of being OWNED.

Its better than dying and you can restock without losing a tele.

What's your problem? Seriousily...

Anyways, most randoms should be removed. Bots/macros aren't in the game in any real numbers, so just get rid of them.

Anyways, most randoms should be removed. Bots/macros aren't in the game in any real numbers, so just get rid of them.

Only the visible ones are gone. Powerleveling bots are still around, and macros are the only real defence against them.

nh.jpg

Only the visible ones are gone. Powerleveling bots are still around, and macros are the only real defence against them.

Really what about jagex's super hyped up autoing detection system *laugh*.

They should at least cut back on randoms, its stupid atm, i died in wild fighting 5 rev knights, went to run back and got demon drill sargeant.

yeah some of the random can easily be taken away. I mean sure, there are some bots out there, but who really wants a baguette? what I really hate is when you are about to trade someone something and you are going to leave cause you are going somewhere in RL and suddenly; WHAM! guy your trading with (or yourself) are suddenly stuck in a maze. with doors that look like walls. how frustrating is that?

[Personal Rant]I wish the OP would put a space or two in his location as it stretches the board[/End Personal Rant]

its actually quite stupid why anyone does this. he posts alot on whatever board im reading and it makes me wanna kill someone.

The Sandwich lady is as anonying as hell, I was being attacked by a mithril dragon when she appeared, and the dragon still had 75% hp

They should just delete her or make her like the Genie and those other 'give item' randoms

Want some cheese with your whine?

1) This is the rants forum, what he's posting is what people do here

2) If you don't have something constructive to contribute, don't post.

3) Cheese pwns, k?

I remember getting the Sandwich Lady a bit after she was added as a random (some 2 years ago) whilst I was fighting Elvarg dor Dragon Slayer. You can imagine the fright I had, being a lvl 50 in addy armour, struggling not to get killed by the dragon, and at the same time trying to answer the Sandwich Lady before she teleports me away.

It seems to me that the Sandwich Lady is the leader of Annoying Random Events United (AREU). <.<

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Want some cheese with your whine?

1) This is the rants forum, what he's posting is what people do here

2) If you don't have something constructive to contribute, don't post.

3) Cheese pwns, k?

I remember getting the Sandwich Lady a bit after she was added as a random (some 2 years ago) whilst I was fighting Elvarg dor Dragon Slayer. You can imagine the fright I had, being a lvl 50 in addy armour, struggling not to get killed by the dragon, and at the same time trying to answer the Sandwich Lady before she teleports me away.

It seems to me that the Sandwich Lady is the leader of Annoying Random Events United (AREU). <.<

I just want to say that if you are looking for an officer to help lead the AREU, then let me know. Randoms have been a thorn in my side since I was a young level 3.

felter_laur.png

Yay i get to save 300gp? But oh I have to either use a teleport to get closer to my training spot or work acrossed runescape which will take about the same mount of time I could probably make 100k.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items