South Park

denhaag0o0

What do you think of the show? Love it? Hate it? I myself love the show, I own all the current seasons on DVD as well as the movie \' . It's always keeps me laughing throughout each and every episode, and it's something you can watch over and over again and never get tired of (exception of a few episodes: Pip, Stanley's Cup, Jewbilee, T&P Behind the Blow). I also enjoy how it focuses on current events and issues and brings awareness to it's viewers, like the ever famous Trapped in the Closet episode.

Denhaag0o0.gif

Fire Cape Achieved on 1/4/08 at 7:35 PM (-5:00, EST)

Dragon Drops: 1 Platelegs, 1 Skirt

Barrows Drops: 1 Karil's Skirt, 1 Dharok's Greataxe

Visage Drops: 1

Yea, more than anything about it I love how it plays on different current events. It can be extremely funny at times, but definitely crude and offensive. Only adds to it for me though. I do wonder how they came up with Kenny dieing every episode though :?: Make Love Not Warcraft ftw.

klaatu-tabs.jpg

"El que no arriesga no gana"

There are hilarious episodes scattered all over the place. Favorite one HAS to be Scott Tenorman Must Die. That was hilarious. Red Badge of Gayness and The Jeffersons are both up there too.

I don't run races to see who's the fastest, I run to see who has the most guts. -Pre

thewho2.jpg

Currently the best beat out there:

Minuit jacuzzi (DatA Remix) - TEPR

There are hilarious episodes scattered all over the place. Favorite one HAS to be Scott Tenorman Must Die. That was hilarious. Red Badge of Gayness and The Jeffersons are both up there too.

Yeah, Scott Tenorman is in my top 5 favourites of all time, I can almost quote the whole episode :XD:

Denhaag0o0.gif

Yeah, Scott Tennerman is in my top 5 favourites of all time, I can almost quote the whole episode :XD:

Oh Scott your tears, your tears taste SO sweet Scott. Ahhh man, SO sweet.

Ha. :thumbsup:

EDIT: 300 posts, yay?

I don't run races to see who's the fastest, I run to see who has the most guts. -Pre

thewho2.jpg

The one part I really love about South Park that no one has mentioned thusfar is that, to me, I like every single episode, theres no fillers, and holiday episodes are among the best.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Haha, oh yeah!!! Woodland Critter Christmas made me laugh SO HARD. So man...classic.

thewho2.jpg

Haha, oh yeah!!! Woodland Critter Christmas made me laugh SO HARD. So man...classic.

And the Fantastic Easter Special, and Red Sleigh Down, so many classics.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

And the Fantastic Easter Special, and Red Sleigh Down, so many classics.

Mr.Hankey, the Christmas poo!

He loves me, I love you!

Therefore vicariously he loves you!

I can make a Mr.Hankey too!

And the one where Jesus and Santa sing together is hilarious!

Denhaag0o0.gif

South Park is supoib!

Favourite 5 episodes:

5. Proper Condom Use - Mainly for Mr Garrison and the kindergarners! :XD:

4. The Jeffersons - Because I feel so sorry for the poor child (I don't like how his name escaped me right now tbh...)

3. Butter's Very Own Episode - It's Butters! Thats Me! Pure amazing Butters all the way throughtout.

2. Towelie - When going to the pool always take a towel! Yeah whatever Towelie! Wanna get high? Towelie r awesomest ever!

1. Make Love Not Warcraft - It just portrays what me and my friends would end up if we played WoW tbh... :P

Tbhyespl0x.jpg

Yeah south park is great, one of my favorite animated shows right next to futurama.

I have to agree that there are few 'filler' episodes, that is, episodes that just sucked or wern't funny. Really I can probably count unfunny EP's on one hand for south park -- most of the time they are brilliant.

What I like is it hasn't started to go down the tube even after so many seasons while most shows did (simpsons, for example).

Yeah south park is great, one of my favorite animated shows right next to futurama.

I have to agree that there are few 'filler' episodes, that is, episodes that just sucked or wern't funny. Really I can probably count unfunny EP's on one hand for south park -- most of the time they are brilliant.

What I like is it hasn't started to go down the tube even after so many seasons while most shows did (simpsons, for example).

I agree, The Simpsons were finished after Season 9 pretty much.

Denhaag0o0.gif

I agree, The Simpsons were finished after Season 9 pretty much.

But the difference between the simpsons and south park is that south park has (pretty much)no limits. And I think thats why simpsons started to fail. Then of course they turned to the parodies... The lord of the rings one and that earthland realms... They killed it, seriously.

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

Apparently I'm in the very small minority here, but I can't stand the show. It's not funny, I don't think it's ever made me laugh once. All I see is a poor attempt at satire, using nine-year olds who swear way too much for even an adult. Yes it's supposed to be the kind of humor that is less of the laugh-out-loud variety and more appreciation of the pun or other such sophisticated humor, but to my eyes it just fails at that.

Such as the episode where they write letters to the Iraqi kids, enclosing a dollar, and receieve a goat in return. When attempting to bring the goat back, it is mistaken for some celebrity. Ha ha? :|

Every once in a while there will be a reference that will make me smile, but the rest of it is just utter trash delivered by foul-mouthed kids.

p2gq.jpg

Such as the episode where they write letters to the Iraqi kids, enclosing a dollar, and receieve a goat in return. When attempting to bring the goat back, it is mistaken for some celebrity. Ha ha? :|

Hey everybody thats Stevi Nicks!!! Mrs. Nicks can you sing us a song? Bahhh. Thats a great episode.

I love South Park. My aunt got me hooked when I was 9 or 10 and ive been a fan ever since. My favorite episode is the succubus one with Chef's parents talking about the lochness monster.

111-1.jpg

Hey everybody thats Stevi Nicks!!! Mrs. Nicks can you sing us a song? Bahhh. Thats a great episode.

I love South Park. My aunt got me hooked when I was 9 or 10 and ive been a fan ever since. My favorite episode is the succubus one with Chef's parents talking about the lochness monster.

I need about tree fiddy.

South Park is awesome. I started watching when I was 10ish, and never stopped.

untitled-1.png

i love south park...my fav episode is when scott tenorman makes cartman akt like a little piggy...hehe, cartman is a fat little piggy indeed!

FMAsig.jpg

[If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

"hey, wanna play heroin hero? All you gotta do is chase a dragon through a colorful forest while injecting heroin." :XD: South park is one of the greatest animated shows ever. I watched it since i was like 11 lol. Truth be told, my Dad actually told me to watch it cause it was funny (he saw the ginger one though which wasn't really bad(except to gingers of course))