100% Official Summoning Hiscores

@Dan3HitU

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they were testing the summoning on the highscores to see if the total levels would go up there? Or if it linked to players?

Very odd but understandable. Jagex testing

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Wouldn't it be funny if, after all this buildup, when they actually do release summoning they don't tell anyone, they just put it into the game

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

please people ... stop answering that question , its annoying

Well a player thought it was something else, and people responded to correct them. I don't see any problem with that.

icecube7.jpeg

please people ... stop answering that question , its annoying

Well a player thought it was something else, and people responded to correct them. I don't see any problem with that.

well, the person who posted probably realised they were mistaken after the first time someone answered it

the next 5 or so were slightly unnecessary

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

Actually, none of these people have any Summoning xp; their 'summoning xp' is based completely on their farming xp. Jagex have just entered some peoples farming xp into the summoning hiscores to test that they work. :D

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

Actually, none of these people have any Summoning xp; their 'summoning xp' is based completely on their farming xp. Jagex have just entered some peoples farming xp into the summoning hiscores to test that they work. :D

Sounds like a reasonable theory. Do you have proof though? Were you on the list, or someone you know, and had the exact same amount of exp for farming? I'm not saying I think you're lying, I was just wondering if you had anything that we could see to back it up with. This is interesting to me, I just wanted something to take a look at.

What was the large red text for?

Penguin Power!

MSSW3sig.png

^The last great war of the Wilderness....

Yeah, I don't have a cool signature, so the MSSW3 sig will have to do....

Sounds like a reasonable theory. Do you have proof though? Were you on the list, or someone you know, and had the exact same amount of exp for farming? I'm not saying I think you're lying, I was just wondering if you had anything that we could see to back it up with. This is interesting to me, I just wanted something to take a look at.

Look at Beavis545, dragonchest0, culatr77, jojo61570, setegibernau , doorknowit, rynex and some others.

However afew of them seem to have trained farming alot since and are no longer at that xp.

The one that i find wierd is 'Oj'. He is not on the highscores, not even with a 0. I feel he could be a jmod account. ::'

And the red text...well i use it from time to time to make people look, if i have a relatively short important point. :lol:

img.cfm?img=41871

have a look at the date on the right hand side...probably meaning next week is summoning day.

comic05dby4.gif

reasoning: people at this moment in britain are having A-level exams and perhaps they care about it and dont want to disturb it :-k just a thought

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

[hide]

Look at Beavis545, dragonchest0, culatr77, jojo61570, setegibernau , doorknowit, rynex and some others.

However afew of them seem to have trained farming alot since and are no longer at that xp.

[/hide]

The one that i find wierd is 'Oj'. He is not on the highscores, not even with a 0. I feel he could be a jmod account. ::'

And the red text...well i use it from time to time to make people look, if i have a relatively short important point. :lol:

0j is on HS..

well... i tried and... 0j IS in the hiscores! try again lol

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

Sounds VERY resonable, the only way some one could confirm this is they compared the exp to there farming exp to see if they match.

If these is true then it dosen't mean that its coming out anytime within the next few days, it just means there serious about this and making sure it lives up to what everyone will think...(With out bugs in such)

Sounds VERY resonable, the only way some one could confirm this is they compared the exp to there farming exp to see if they match.

If these is true then it dosen't mean that its coming out anytime within the next few days, it just means there serious about this and making sure it lives up to what everyone will think...(With out bugs in such)

Look at Beavis545, dragonchest0, culatr77, jojo61570, setegibernau , doorknowit, rynex. THey all match. Some of the others have trained farming so their xp no longer matches.

img.cfm?img=41871

have a look at the date on the right hand side...probably meaning next week is summoning day.

comic05dby4.gif

reasoning: people at this moment in britain are having A-level exams and perhaps they care about it and dont want to disturb it :-k just a thought

gratz you the 50th to say this on tip.it -.-

on topic:

make sence they took farming hiscore jsut to test it out.

or he could just have facked it :wink:

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg