have you ever broke the rules?

soulest

Back in high school we had to go in the front entrance and undergo a safety check (metal detectors, etc).

A group of us always went in through the band hall year round to circumvent it. It rocked.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I go to a public school where they ban iPods and you can only use your phone before school, during lunch, and after school. I just turn off my ringer and put it on vibrate. :lol:

Isn't that what everybody does?

Pretty much.

If I break the rules, I make sure I do it big. Like, last year, I let my hair grow past my collar. Yeah, that's right. My collar.

My old grade school had that rule. A bit annoying since I started to grow it out around seventh grade. . . then had to get it cut for about the fourth time before graduation. I looked so [developmentally delayed]ed with my hair freshly butchered for graduation pics :x .

It's never been shorter than my collar since I started high school though \' .

p2gq.jpg

Feh, America sucks, look at this "policy" on cell phone usage...

First time caught: 2 days suspension, phone confiscated for 24 hours

Second: 3 days, two days confiscation

Third: 5 days suspension, weeklong confiscation

FOURTH: Expulsion/alternative school, monthlong confiscation, if at the end of the year, they keep it all summer.

Yeah, that's at my school.

Well, back on topic. I pretty much broke every rule at one point or another.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Illegal drugs

rape?

You done them too?

If that was directed towards me, then not in that sense, those are LAWS, as opposed to something petty like RULES.

There was a statement, something along the lines of "Rules were made to be broken"

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Wow, taking a Mp3 player and a phone into school, you can go to prison for that.[/sarcasm]

Anyway.

Suspended about 5 or 6 times for fighting, teachers were hit a couple times, they got in my way, police involved a couple times.

Only one Punishment Exercise (ever) for, I think, fighting with a guy.

I can't remember half the stuff I do when I lose it, I could only give the story of a couple of times, people who were in my classes know more.

I swear in school (around mates, not often) but don't get caught, mate's class allowed to swear in History, not excessively or anything.

Not taken in Homework on time multiple times. Handed in a essay months after it was due this year, although tbh I wasn't at school much.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

This was by far the most entetaining thing I've ever seen in school:

Some mates and I were in the ROTC office, hanging around, waiting for air rifle to start, when the Battalion CO and one of the Company COs came in with cardboard attached to their chests with poles they got from Supply. They grabbed two of the chairs and went out into the hall. We followed, of course. They had a jousting match :XD: They went at it for a good 4 or 5 rounds when Captain walked in. We all got in trouble #-o 1,000 push ups each. Over time, of course.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I bring my cellphone and iPod to school everyday, carry it around in my pocket. One time, I forgot to put my phone into silent mode and it rang during the class. :oops:. The teacher told me to shut it off and the lesson went on.

Man, Hungary is sooo liberal.

My friend was playing on some kids DS the other day when the teacher was talking about something, and the teacher saw him. This is in a computers class and the teacher is like 24 lol, he's into videogames and stuff and computers.

Anyways so the teacher sees him, takes the DS, and says "Wow, you're playing on easy? NOOOOB!" (he gave it back after anyway, he didn't really care)

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!