Music Downloader

salim123

Whats a good program that you can download music on that had coverart with it?

not itunes... to much money

iTunes is NOT expensive. NEW albums at ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã7.99 = cheap. Singles at 99p...its not expensive...

iTunes is NOT expensive. NEW albums at ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã7.99 = cheap. Singles at 99p...its not expensive...

id rather not get off itunes though

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

Just to make sure we're all on the same page: Tip.it does not promote the use of programs/applications that violate copyrights. That means no programs that enable you to download music for free.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

id rather not get off itunes though

http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Passion-Play ... 67&sr=8-12

amazon has it...but its a lot more than itunes.

I think he means TOO expensive as in too much money over free.

I don't run races to see who's the fastest, I run to see who has the most guts. -Pre

thewho2.jpg

Currently the best beat out there:

Minuit jacuzzi (DatA Remix) - TEPR

I think he means TOO expensive as in too much money over free.

Well complain over probably one of the cheapest legal prices...

Get the paid version of limewire.

Its only 45$. You get unlimited downloads, and as long as you turn off sharing I'm pretty sure its legal.

But, you can download the full version of limewire off limewire :P

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Get the paid version of limewire.

Its only 45$. You get unlimited downloads, and as long as you turn off sharing I'm pretty sure its legal.

But, you can download the full version of limewire off limewire :P

No its ilegal.

Lime wire for music = Copyright theft.

You can always buy a record in a store of course. Then you have got the cover art, and also a nice booklet with more cover art, liner notes, lyrics, photos etc. If you still want the music on your pc you could always rip it using windows mediaplayer.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

If you use Torrents and download full albums you get the artwork with it 90% of the time. Just check the files you're downloading and see if the album artwork is in there.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Try this

http://qtrax.com/

I beleive its free and the songs you download are payed for by advertisements.

If it's against the rules just delete my post :P

His post count is too low.. Can someone check if this link is safe? By what he says it seems useful

BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE

Try this

http://qtrax.com/

I beleive its free and the songs you download are payed for by advertisements.

If it's against the rules just delete my post :P

His post count is too low.. Can someone check if this link is safe? By what he says it seems useful

I have more post count than you and ive been here over 3 years... use some [bleep]ing sense please?

Wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qtrax

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

If you use Torrents and download full albums you get the artwork with it 90% of the time. Just check the files you're downloading and see if the album artwork is in there.

Or if you steal an album from the store, you get everything that is included to the sold version! For Free!

Seriously, how many times will it be needed to say in the same topic that illegal music downloading isn't the thing we should be discussing here. I'd understand avoiding iTunes for moral reasons due the company behind it, but not for being "too expensive" if we're talking about legal music. IMO that describes this topic well: people trying to find new programs to download copyrighted music.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

Or if you steal an album from the store, you get everything that is included to the sold version! For Free!

Seriously, how many times will it be needed to say in the same topic that illegal music downloading isn't the thing we should be discussing here. I'd understand avoiding iTunes for moral reasons due the company behind it, but not for being "too expensive" if we're talking about legal music. IMO that describes this topic well: people trying to find new programs to download copyrighted music.

But if you steal it from the store you can goto jail. :|

BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE

Yep, but not all artists 'have' torrent DL's, though that's a growing trend and a lot of artists offer their album free of charge on torrent sites now.

(And even if you try to get some music.. Illegally... Not all artists are popular enough to have a working torrent -.- )

BTW: 99p for a single MP3 is extortion, converted to USD that's over $2 dollars per file. There's plenty of sites that offer music for $0.10 per file, which is around 0.05P..

illegal music downloading isn't the thing we should be discussing here.

Yep... DL'ing through limewire, or any p2p client is illegal (unless the artist has released the music to public domain and free sharing). And you're getting scammed if you buy the paid version of Limewire.. They don't really pay any of the profits to artists. It goes to con-artists...