Any old skoolers out there?

Jon_Slayer

• 3 months later...

I used to play RuneScape Classic back on an old account that I believe was called Deathboy13

I loved the game, and I still love RuneScape but I can't help but think they're not really the same game at all.

There's a different feel to it, I guess as a "noob" I was more interested in everything, but I remember mining Silver and needing a friend to Smith it into bars for me because I was too low in level.

You don't see that too much anymore. But anyway, I would consider myself to be a bit of an Old School player

Ultra_Crabs.png

only "old skoolers" who post here are mainly only the ones who had an RSC account but were basically nothing there. Basically most of the ones who were something have either retired or gone to RS2 and don't really give a thing about these forums anymore.

Btw you should hang at rsd irc more :$

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

I'm around :P

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

only "old skoolers" who post here are mainly only the ones who had an RSC account but were basically nothing there. Basically most of the ones who were something have either retired or gone to RS2 and don't really give a thing about these forums anymore.

So down upon your self

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

So down upon your self

yes. hohto is nub :thumbsup:

So down upon your self

yes. hohto is nub :thumbsup:

Almost as big of a noob as you.

Of course, I was your virgin sacrifice!

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

I'm here :thumbsup:

Hmmm?

-----------------------------------

- Started April 2001

- RSC Combat Level 116

- 4th player to 99 Thieving

- Number 1 in magic from april 2003 to December 2004

- Quitted RSC Nomvember 2004 (played rs2 3 months though)

So down upon your self

I was taught by the best on this thing - I was taught by you. 8-)

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

• 2 months later...

So what do you understand under "meaning something" in RSC? I think you didn't have to be 100+ combat in classic or the best PK-er to experience and be experienced in the game.

signature4s.jpg