Pokemon Thread

PoorLepRecon

It's not like it's hard to keep it out of the field for a turn or two either. It only needs 2 butterfly dances to completely sweep teams too.

Even just one will make a big dent in a lot of things. Just today I was using the thing against Gyarados, after 3 Dances (Setting up on a Heatran = :D), 97% or so of its health was gone from a resisted bug buzz.

Furah when will you have the rock larvesta (timid?) ready?

I have it ready now, but I'm new to online trading.

What do you want for it, all you have to do is add me an ill add you then when we are playing at the same time we meet in this room from the poke centre the middle person and trade.

SUPER.gif

Furah when will you have the rock larvesta (timid?) ready?

I have it ready now, but I'm new to online trading.

What do you want for it, all you have to do is add me an ill add you then when we are playing at the same time we meet in this room from the poke centre the middle person and trade.

white fc: 3525 2268 6868

SUPER.gif

I'll be finishing my round once I can get in contact with Necro.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

It broke 4th gen enough to get in, at any rate, and I'm not sure if there are many new toys in 5th that can do much to it.

Just a bit bitter after seeing a Scarfed one OHKO half my team with stone edge (Especially the Starmie that I usually use to counter any of those dragons). Around 500 speed (And with it just above base 100s) and just under 400 attack, just a tiny bit broken :razz:

Well, just wait until you get to deal with the Sub+Sand Veil variants. Painfully annoying bastards seeing how they pretty much drop you to 80% accuracy at max just by having sandstorms going. They'll just sub until you miss, which after 5 substitutes, you have a 70% chance of missing, which is a lot. That's before they boost, which they'll probably do as you break their sub, then they'll get back to sub stalling again.

It's of no consequence if you miss against, say, Gliscor or Cacturne. But a well-timed (or not) miss against Garchomp can cost you a game.

Also:

PvsMh.jpg

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

If you think Garchomp + sandstorms alone are annoying, wait till you battle me. I'm currently running a dual-weather team.

And I'm running a mono-dragon+Magnezone team. Yeah, like weather means anything when I'm HURPDURPOUTRAGEDMETEOR.

My FC is 3482 3586 3852. Do you have any Sinnoh starters? I checked and it is a timid one.

Sweet, i can trade anytime, between now and a a few hours ago till an hour later from the time of this post. I have sinnoh starters apart from turtwig and ill add you now

SUPER.gif

What's your fc? I want to see how your team fares against mine.

I mainly play PO, haven't gotten a team built for my cart yet.