Pokemon Thread

PoorLepRecon

I'm quitting out of the tournament. Hax keeps making me lose. No point in playing a game where odds are HEAVILY stacked against you. I've kept logs of the amount of total turns, battles, hax chances, etc. Turns out it's really goddamn stacked against me whereas I only see a crit in one-in-fifty moves for instance. Nevermind the fact that a 60% paralysis chance is effectively 0%. [bleep] that [cabbage]. I have gotten into heavy arguments with the guy who made PO over the fact that hax really is prevalent as hell to where it's nowhere near 6.5% for a crit, much less 60% paralysis chance.

"Oh, you're going to switch in something to take an Ice Beam? LOLOLOLOL FREEZE HAX LIKE A [bleep]. Oh, you're going to try to boost on my special hitter? LOLOL CRIT BEFORE YOU COULD HEAL NEXT TURN"

There's a reason I hate luck in competitve games.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I'm quitting out of the tournament. Hax keeps making me lose. No point in playing a game where odds are HEAVILY stacked against you. I've kept logs of the amount of total turns, battles, hax chances, etc. Turns out it's really goddamn stacked against me whereas I only see a crit in one-in-fifty moves for instance. Nevermind the fact that a 60% paralysis chance is effectively 0%. [bleep] that [cabbage]. I have gotten into heavy arguments with the guy who made PO over the fact that hax really is prevalent as hell to where it's nowhere near 6.5% for a crit, much less 60% paralysis chance.

"Oh, you're going to switch in something to take an Ice Beam? LOLOLOLOL FREEZE HAX LIKE A [bleep]. Oh, you're going to try to boost on my special hitter? LOLOL CRIT BEFORE YOU COULD HEAL NEXT TURN"

I have to say I fully agree with you. Pokemon Online is full of hax, most of the time is detrimental to me. I've just gotten lucky for my 2 tournament matches.

You don't have to withdraw from this tournament though. :sad: It was just meant for fun, rather than for glory. That's why I do a round robin, it gives everyone the same amount of matches, meaning you have less of a chance of having horrible hax against you. But I'll take you out of the tournament if you want. Though, I'd suggest venting on something first before posting a confirmation.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I have to say I fully agree with you. Pokemon Online is full of hax, most of the time is detrimental to me. I've just gotten lucky for my 2 tournament matches.

You don't have to withdraw from this tournament though. :sad: It was just meant for fun, rather than for glory. That's why I do a round robin, it gives everyone the same amount of matches, meaning you have less of a chance of having horrible hax against you. But I'll take you out of the tournament if you want. Though, I'd suggest venting on something first before posting a confirmation.

I'll stay in for now. I just rage so badly at hax it's ridiculous.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

In victory road on the 7th floor, there is a cave with a stone infront of it how do i move that stone?

Go to that cave near Chargestone Cave. It's over if you surf East of the south entrance. Go there, clear that cave, and free Cobalion.

gg as well.

Can anyone do me a favour? basically i need someone to trade online with me on platinum and white (4th and 5th gen) to transfer my pokemon saphire pokemon to my white. I only have one ds and is borrowing my friend's platinum so all you have to do is trade online on 4th gen then transfer onto 5th gen and trade again online with me (so you have to have two ds and 4th and 5th gen games). Help would be greatly appreciated

SUPER.gif

Hi, Demo recommended that I look through this thread for everything about Pokemon.

Basically, I was wondering if anyone would like to trade a Reshiram for my Zekrom?

Don't worry, this Zekrom hasn't been in any battles, so you can train it however you want. Any Reshiram would do.

Sorry, sorry, sorry, I've been busy for the last 3 days with band auditions and elections coming up plus other school things. I am free all evening tommorow if Necromagus can come.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

It just finally happened. Sorry for all the delays, there wasn't much I could do about it. He beat me.

Round 4

Demoli vs. Orpheus

PoorLepRecon vs. Necromagus

Mask vs. Riku3220

I'll be gone this weekend Necro, so we'll have to do our match on Sunday.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!