Pokemon Thread

PoorLepRecon

Orpheus won. It came down to the last Pokemon.

Yeah it did. Close match, so gg. Was not prepared for that damn thing at all.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Sorry for my absence, I've been extremely busy the past few days. Everything up until Sunday is pretty much clear though, I'll be available from noon GMT to midnight GMT on every day, except for Friday, where I'm available from 3pm GMT to midnight GMT. My nick is either Skios or Skios-Test.

As for the UU list, it's obviously they had to start somewhere, but there's a lot on that list that could easily be moved to OU without anyone caring too much. Mainly legendaries like Kyurem, Celebi, Mew and of course Victini. There's literally nothing in the OU tier right now that can reliably come in on a Choice Band V-Create except for Flash Fire Arcanine.

Sorry for my absence, I've been extremely busy the past few days. Everything up until Sunday is pretty much clear though, I'll be available from noon GMT to midnight GMT on every day, except for Friday, where I'm available from 3pm GMT to midnight GMT. My nick is either Skios or Skios-Test.

As for the UU list, it's obviously they had to start somewhere, but there's a lot on that list that could easily be moved to OU without anyone caring too much. Mainly legendaries like Kyurem, Celebi, Mew and of course Victini. There's literally nothing in the OU tier right now that can reliably come in on a Choice Band V-Create except for Flash Fire Arcanine.

Chandeluir and Heatran should be able to switch in safely as well.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Chandeluir and Heatran should be able to switch in safely as well.

Heatran and Chandelure both made OU.

I haven't been playing UU for the same reason I didn't play 5th gen immediately: it's not balanced right now with stuff like Victini, Kyurem, and Chansey. Although I'm sure stuff like Slowbro, Kingdra, Houndoom and Suicune can all take Victini (does it get Fusion Bolt and use it actively?) and aren't complete dead weight if the opponent doesn't run Victini. Haven't done calcs though.

25zhwts.png

[email protected] - EoS Former Leader - Message if you need anything

After digging around on Smogon for a bit:

If it's the Choice Scarf set, it can nearly 2HKO Kingdra after rocks and still outspeed Kingdra after the Speed drop. Since when can Kingdra OHKOI Victini with Outrage? Rain Waterfall yes, unboosted Outrage? NO. Lonely Kingdra's LO Outrage vs no HP Victini 66.3% - 78.3%. You mean after a Dragon Dance, Kingdra can OHKO no HP Victini. If Kingdra comes in on Trick Room Victini, fishy is dead. Kingdra is a lousy switch in to Victini with meish Defenses. Zen Headbutt or CB Fusion Bolt will smash Kingdra to bits.

I've taken the liberty to update the standings in the first post :)

Any of you do dream world? well if you do when your trying to get points, do you obvs do the rainbow thing but do you also go round to people's gardens watering? People recommended it to me and it took me ages to find a single plant which hasnt been watered, you guys find this?

SUPER.gif

Any of you do dream world? well if you do when your trying to get points, do you obvs do the rainbow thing but do you also go round to people's gardens watering? People recommended it to me and it took me ages to find a single plant which hasnt been watered, you guys find this?

Yes.

Keep at it, try to go to houses with a lot of rainbows as this indicates a higher chance that the person is active in dream world, which in turns means that the garden will be updated for frequently and will have more garden beds.

Also try to add said people.

Also visit houses of Pokemon that have visited yours.

Yes.

Keep at it, try to go to houses with a lot of rainbows as this indicates a higher chance that the person is active in dream world, which in turns means that the garden will be updated for frequently and will have more garden beds.

Is that the doormat thing to find out who has visited yours right?

SUPER.gif

Yes.

Is that the doormat thing to find out who has visited yours right?

Yup.

Also Dream Pal Requests you receive are forwarded there.

Mask, contact me when you get the chance.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

Mask, contact me when you get the chance.

You there now?

Yeah, smogon server. Name is Nonary Game.

Yeah that's [cabbage]. [bleep] this game. Stupid [bleep]ing hax. Load of [cabbage].