Pokemon Thread

PoorLepRecon

Re-playing pkmn sapphire.

Are there any good gen 3 pokemon for this game?

Seriously. I only have a aron/ralts/mudskip/

I want a good early pokemon with a good move set

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Get yourself a Shroomish. Breloom honestly is amazing. Especially in Emerald, since you get the Focus Punch TM and Substitute from a tutor.

Manectric is a great electric type as well. I would invest in one.

Trapinch also will be a god by the time you evolve it twice.

And you can get Skarmory early-mid game.

Re-playing pkmn sapphire.

Are there any good gen 3 pokemon for this game?

Seriously. I only have a aron/ralts/mudskip/

I want a good early pokemon with a good move set

Gen 3 is a goldmine. Breloom, Sharpedo, Crawdaunt, Cacturne, Zangoose, Absol, Ninjask, Slaking, Gorebyss, Manectric, and even Swellow are all some who have the potential to become very deadly Pokes if trained properly.

awww%20yeah.jpg

Caught a shiny Graveler today, and nearly caught a shiny geodude too.

Nice, in what game? I've still yet to catch or hatch a shiny of my own, after 300+ hours of gameplay in Black. I have ones that I've been traded but none to call my own. And chances are, when I finally do get one, its nature will suck. :(

Hi everyone. I just got Pokemon White a couple days ago, so I thought it's only right to say hi.

Also, since you're all Pokemon experts, would you guys mind judging some of the Pokemon craft I've been making?

umbreond.jpg

eeveew.jpg

glaceon.jpg

jolteonc.jpg

leafeonw.jpg

espeon.jpg

horseap.jpg

vaporeony.jpg

bellossom.jpg

pict0008ec.jpg

suicune.jpg

vulpixf.jpg

dratini.jpg

awww%20yeah.jpg

Caught a shiny Graveler today, and nearly caught a shiny geodude too.

Nice, in what game? I've still yet to catch or hatch a shiny of my own, after 300+ hours of gameplay in Black. I have ones that I've been traded but none to call my own. And chances are, when I finally do get one, its nature will suck. :(

Oh I can beat that. Except for the shiny gyarados at the lake of rage in G/S/C/HG/SS, I have never run into a shiny in the wild on any game I have played.

Other then that i'm still at the E4 in white because I haven't really been playing lately, last time I played I believe I got the last of my main team to 53 and added a 5th pokemon to my team. Some steel-dark type that I figured would be pretty good to have because i'm missing both of those types. I don't even have a clue what my postgame team will even be.

Never had a random shiny as well. I've chained shinies in Diamond though. I have 3 shiny ponyta's in my PC. I have a hacked shiny Darkrai, no idea how I got it though. I also have a shiny pachirisu that demoli? gave to me a while back.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Caught a shiny Parasect on LeafGreen once, and a shiny Mienfoo a few days ago whilst EV training at Dragonspire Tower.

Tried the PokeRadar once but I messed up at 25 and truth be told it bored me to tears. Only use that for Ditto hunting now.

Never had a random shiny as well. I've chained shinies in Diamond though. I have 3 shiny ponyta's in my PC. I have a hacked shiny Darkrai, no idea how I got it though. I also have a shiny pachirisu that demoli? gave to me a while back.

You've never run into a shiny but you've got shinys? That's more then me. Never any shinys besides that gyarados. Never ran into them, never got one in a trade, hell I didn't even know they existed until somewhere in gen IV when people kept mentioning them and I had no clue what a shiny was, when I started to get reinterested in pokemon.

You've never run into a shiny but you've got shinys? That's more then me. Never any shinys besides that gyarados. Never ran into them, never got one in a trade, hell I didn't even know they existed until somewhere in gen IV when people kept mentioning them and I had no clue what a shiny was, when I started to get reinterested in pokemon.

Without those people trading me or without me forcing a shiny to appear, I would have never seen one. I saw a friend back at my dorm come across a shiny metang. But that's it.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I actualyl find those shinies who look jsut barely different to be the best (like how shiny reshiram is exactly like normal reshiram but with golden rings). There are a few exceptions though, like Shiny Rayquaza (my favourite), Breloom, Charizard and Metagross.

I actualyl find those shinies who look jsut barely different to be the best (like how shiny reshiram is exactly like normal reshiram but with golden rings). There are a few exceptions though, like Shiny Rayquaza (my favourite), Breloom, Charizard and Metagross.

Shiny Reshi also glows purple, and shiny Zekrom glows green. Shame the only way you can see that is through hacking.

The only shinies I've legitimately found were the ones that either looked worse (Crobat, Hydreigon if I bothered to train the thing) or barely different (Beautifly).

Reposting:

Does anyone have any experience with IR-GTS or a similar function?

Shiny Reshi also glows purple, and shiny Zekrom glows green. Shame the only way you can see that is through hacking.

The only shinies I've legitimately found were the ones that either looked worse (Crobat, Hydreigon if I bothered to train the thing) or barely different (Beautifly).

You don't need to hack to have Shiny Resh: If you have full party and every box filled up, the reshiram/zekrom you find in N's castle will be at dragonspiral instead, and there it CAN be shiny.

You don't need to hack to have Shiny Resh: If you have full party and every box filled up, the reshiram/zekrom you find in N's castle will be at dragonspiral instead, and there it CAN be shiny.

It can't. Having seen a shiny Reshi/Zekrom is enough to ban you from the Global Link (Though this may also be because the code that does this also registers Keldeo, Genesect, and Meloetta), and if you hack to make the Dragonspiral one shiny, the game will crash before the battle starts. Same happens with Victini, I think.

Serebii's changed their info on this since the release.

Played a no-rules match against my Action Replaying friend and won. :mrgreen:

My team: Blaziken, Venusaur, Bisharp, Shuckle, Starmie, Mewtwo

His: Metagross, Charizard, Rayquaza, Gengar, Haxorus, (Can't remember)

All his Pokes had 300-400 Sp.Att./Att. (max EV, max IV, best natures, full PP powerful movesets) :ohnoes:. Luckily I was prepared and trained Starmie as a counter to super-sweepers like these. Minimize x 2 (while he was switching out, he thought I was going to sweep his Charizard first, psychology ftw), Recover, Cosmic Power x 2, Recover, Minimize x 2, Cosmic Power x2, Recover, Scald with my EV trained Sp. Att + burns. Starmie got too OP so I decided to not go overkill and kept Minimizing until he killed it. Then he made a pretty nice comeback, that is until he sent out Metagross and my Shuckle Powersplit him. :shades:

Now we're both training a brand new set of 6 Pokemon with new battle strategies. Our battle has taught him the lesson that a cheap strategy > maxed out stats, so now I'm expecting him to get some more support moves which I can phase out with Haze. (I'm already training a Crobat.)