Pokemon Thread

PoorLepRecon

Does anybody else just choose their favorite Pokémons and use them as their team? That's what I do :P I don't EV train them or anything, it's what has killed Pokémon games. Players are becoming too serious.

My current team is:

Infernape (nicknamed 'Burners')

Raichu (nicknamed 'Shockdude')

Chansey (nicknamed 'The Medic')

Ditto (shiny) (nicknamed 'Blue Ditto')

Squirtle (nicknamed 'Water')

I'm trying to get Porygon for the sixth spot.

Yeah, when I just want to beat the game, I just choose whatever I like. The game's too stupid for it to be an actual challenge.

I can't believe how much time people put into their team when they don't even play online. Gives me headache.

^ >.>

UU still isnt as centralized as OU, in basically everything, there's much more people playing OU, so it's probably harder for me to find UU's, but every one I've seen is completely different (well, not completely, but kinda different) than OU. These might have been posted a while back though.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I have an Eon ticket on my Ruby game, but it won't let me go to the island...

(Completed Hoen Dex 2007)(includes a LEGIT Jirachi)

I didn't cheat for any of my pokemon, my friend did. He traded em to me to help fuill my pokedex of ones I can't get. So not cheating :P

Platinum soon :P

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Doomzie, you have a ROM version of Pearl/Diamond atm?

If not, do you have WiFi?

IF YOU DO :lol: got a kecleon?

I need to find out my pokemons IV's, and a few pokemons hidden power.

I don't have a ROm version, but I have wifi and a Kecleon if you need help. I should be for most of the day. Except for a 1 hour meeting at my work later today.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Yeah I'm pretty sure I have a kecleon. I'd check but I don't know where my DS is :P

Does anyone know if the trade and battle functions work on ROMs? The memory on all my old games died so I have ROMs of them now, but no flash cart so I play them on the computer.

p2gq.jpg

^Not sure. I think they might, but maybe not.

Can someone PM me if they have a kecleon? :S. I dont usually have every forum open / i forget.

Ok I have two questions:

1. Is a focus sash a 1 time use item, or can it be used once per battle?

2. Are protect and detect the exact same move, or is one better than the other?

Thanks to whoever can answer these.

Ok I have two questions:

1. Focus Sash is 1-use, however, battle tower and multiplayer battles do not change the status of your Pokemon. In other words, if you put it on a Level 1 Ratata and FEAR a wild Pokemon in Victory Road, your Focus Sash is gone. If you take the same sash and use it during WiFi and it activates, you will still have it afterwards.

2. They are the same move, except Protect is easier to get IIRC (TM move). It's also worth noting that they share a counter, so if you use Protect, both Protect and Detect have 50% accuracy the next use (you can't protect-detect-protect-detect as long as you please).

Ok I have two questions:

1. Focus Sash is 1-use, however, battle tower and multiplayer battles do not change the status of your Pokemon. In other words, if you put it on a Level 1 Ratata and FEAR a wild Pokemon in Victory Road, your Focus Sash is gone. If you take the same sash and use it during WiFi and it activates, you will still have it afterwards.

2. They are the same move, except Protect is easier to get IIRC (TM move). It's also worth noting that they share a counter, so if you use Protect, both Protect and Detect have 50% accuracy the next use (you can't protect-detect-protect-detect as long as you please).

Good, I can use the sash for online games and still retain it afterwards. Thank you very much. :D

Wizz..

From serebii.net:

Diamond Uncommon Routes 225, 227 & 228 (Fish w/ Good Rod)

Pearl Uncommon Routes 225, 227 & 228 (Fish w/ Good Rod)

---

Still need a Kecleon if anyone can get me one, breed me one or whatever.

Platinum Released in North America? I need a ROM of it now.

I want to do that battle tower thingy at the end, I liked Emerald's one.

Are you talking about Platinum? I might get it. Probably not though. It depends really, I might go into it more to see what new things happen there. Giratina is a sucky legendary imo. Palkia is much better for the elite four.

Cant platinum go against pearl on wifi though?

Are you talking about Platinum? I might get it. Probably not though. It depends really, I might go into it more to see what new things happen there. Giratina is a sucky legendary imo. Palkia is much better for the elite four.

Yes, Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum can all play each other on eifi, though the newer online modes are restricted to only Platinum users.

Edit: To Wizzkid, I can get you a poliwag egg so that it will be yours once you hatch it, and I am available to help you evolve it into a Politoad, because I used my Kings Rock to get a Slowking, and I need the Politoad data.

To Ray: I'll check if I have a Kecleon. If you want, we can arrange a time to have a battle, and you can test your hidden powers on them. If you need one to keep, I can arrange that also.

Can somebody get on Diamond/Pearl/Platinum? I want to transfer my Event Shaymin and Regigigas. If you want to, quote this post with their friend codes and such.

Pearl

Name: Brendan (brother's card, lol)

Freind Code: 2191 4116 7714

Platinum

Name: Starman

Friend Code: 0775 0125 4043

Can somebody get on Diamond/Pearl/Platinum? I want to transfer my Event Shaymin and Regigigas. If you want to, quote this post with their friend codes and such.

Pearl

Name: Brendan (brother's card, lol)

Freind Code: 2191 4116 7714

Platinum

Name: Starman

Friend Code: 0775 0125 4043

Hi Starman,

Name: Zaid

Friend Code: 1805 7484 3014

shadowsigzeddude-1.jpg

Yes, Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum can all play each other on eifi, though the newer online modes are restricted to only Platinum users.

Edit: To Wizzkid, I can get you a poliwag egg so that it will be yours once you hatch it, and I am available to help you evolve it into a Politoad, because I used my Kings Rock to get a Slowking, and I need the Politoad data.

To Ray: I'll check if I have a Kecleon. If you want, we can arrange a time to have a battle, and you can test your hidden powers on them. If you need one to keep, I can arrange that also.

Ok I would like an egg then train the heck out of it then trade it over to you with the Kings Rock (I have it) it will learn Perish song and then trade it back to me :D

Then I will teach it U Turn >:D

Name:Wizz

FC:2621 8170 3163

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

I love pokemon! Don't play them anymore tho :(

Many years ago i got a Gameboy + Pokemon red version for my birthday and i was hooked :D Got through it many times, my best achievement was training 6+ Pokemon to level 100 without that Missingno. "glitch". Then my brother accidentally deleted my progress and i had to start over. Then i discovered Missingno. and the game became much more boring :)

Then i bought Pokemon gold(could only get the german version at that time...), completed it and got bored of it :)

For a while i played the games on the computer(Roms), i "hacked" them a bit, made a slovenian website about that and got bored again. I tried a few of the newer games but none of them could top those first ones and i quit them after a day or two of playing.

Yeah, those were good times and i remember them with happiness :)

Pokemon forever!

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

:D to above.

Guys, serebii isnt working for me. What pokemon are new in Platinum to catch in the wild in the Sinnoh Dex?

And isnt Houndour catchable?

:D to above.

Guys, serebii isnt working for me. What pokemon are new in Platinum to catch in the wild in the Sinnoh Dex?

And isnt Houndour catchable?

Yep. I'm still trying to find it though...I don't use my starter and all I have is a Starly right now :P So I'm not exactly getting paast the first gym yet.